[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does Chad think of quirky/weird girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3368.jpg (126KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3368.jpg
126KB, 720x720px
What does Chad think of quirky/weird girls?
>>
He likes them when they're cute but wuldn't date them
>>
>>35837001
They are easy targets.
>>
>>35837001
chad doesn't think of women. women think of chad. they suck his cock and he imparts happiness to them for without a chad, a female can never be happy.
>>
>>35837278
That was beautiful.
How do I become the Chad? I have good genes.
>>
I like them, and it depends on to what level...you can date them as long as they don't stand out too much with the way they dress. Also the better looking they are the easier it is to get away with it. I tried to with one but I felt sort of embarrassed being with her the way she would dress. She wanted me to meet her parents a month in and I just straight up told her I really wasn't feeling it.
>>
>>35837001
Too much work, even for Chad. He figured that out already.
>>
>>35837001
false rape accusation from a bitter girl. avoid.
>>
>>35838703
>when virgins try to roleplay as Chads
Lmao this is an anonymous board reddfam. No point in e-stating here. And for baiting you're too new
>>
>>35837001
That's a Brad, not a Chad.
>>
>"quirky/weird" girls

Cancer. Please get off this board.
>>
File: BagsNbJCMAAajbe.jpg (47KB, 600x795px) Image search: [Google]
BagsNbJCMAAajbe.jpg
47KB, 600x795px
>>35838934
Enjoy your stay newfriend
>>
>>35837944
That is asking like how can I become attractive, charismatic, and happy. You are either Chad or you are not, and while you can fake being a Chad, provided that you are attractive and charismatic, it will be fleeting and feel unnatural.

The Chad process begins in childhood. From birth, Chad's are attractive. Their appearance means that teachers are more attentive to their needs, other children want to be their friends, women are kinder to them, their parents are kinder to them, and slowly attractive children are groomed to be like Chads. Their failures are learned, internalized, and then practiced when they can make mistakes; when mistakes are forgivable and then forgotten. By the time they are in middle school or high school, the Chad personality is their natural personality. They don't have to fake being charismatic because they are charismatic; they don't have to strive to be attractive because being attractive is all they know; there is no pursuit of happiness because they are happy, and while they might oscillate between varying levels of happiness, their understanding of happiness is different than our understanding of happiness.
>>
>>35838982
>He unironically fell for the quirky girl meme

Literally the same tier as basic bitch
>>
>>35837944
I highly recommend that you read my works.

>2016: The Chad: In Search of Chad Identity for the Next Millennium
>2014: Reasonable Chad: The Chad System and the Tinder Case
>2013: The Case for Chad: How Chads are Born
>2013: Is there a Right to be Chad?
>2012: The Trials of Chad
>2012: Chad: The World's First Chad
>2011: Sexual Chad: The Emerging Chad Crisis
>2011: Reversal of Fortune: Chad
>2010: Supreme Chad: How Chad Transformed Our World
>2010: Finding Chad: A Remarking Journey of Love and Discovery
>>
>>35838865
2017: The Vanishing Chad: Inside Brad
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.