[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>women don't face hardships--

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ye24c8qbfyny.jpg (86KB, 556x787px) Image search: [Google]
ye24c8qbfyny.jpg
86KB, 556x787px
>women don't face hardships--
>>
won't somebody think of the womyn???
>>
>>35836948
>men aren't inherently evi-
>>
>>35836948
>claim to love kids enough to give a shit about their emotions
>father is enough of a decent person to win 50% custody in court (i.e. not a drunk/abusive/criminal/etc.)
>still care more about muh induhpendence and muh feministing than giving your kids a healthy family to grow up in
Plenty of parents stay together just long enough to see their kid through college and then break up. Plenty of other parents stay on cordial terms and don't need a police officer to tell them where their child is allowed to sleep. Is being a halfway decent parent (mother or father) just too hard and Current Year? tfw asking questions I already know the answer to
>>
File: 6XIAJfG.jpg (66KB, 528x643px) Image search: [Google]
6XIAJfG.jpg
66KB, 528x643px
>>35836948
It's baffling to me how these little alt-right trolls can suggest that women aren't oppressed with a straight face. Look around you, dumb fuck!
>>
>>35837805
This isn't really that special, 2/3 people born is male, so it's expected that more men would be forced in the street.
>>
>>35837805
>somebody unironically wrote this article
>somebody honestly believed that when the general population found out that the homeless population was not entirely male and included a few token women, they would care more
>an editor actually approved this article
>a significant portion of America thinks that 25% of the homeless population is a bigger problem and deserves more help than the other 75% because they are female
>>
>>35838041
What? It's a 50-50 ratio fucktard. You cant be this stupid
>>
>>35838096
XY = male
XX = female

possible combinations:
XY
YX=XY
XX
2/3 male, retard.
>>
File: ib.png (5KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
ib.png
5KB, 255x198px
>>35838041
>>35838096
>>35838153
tfw can't tell if this is an advanced form of autism or a moderately-baited hook.
>>
>>35838248
Although to be fair, he did actually make me double-check. I was surprised how many sites, even official sites claiming to be census data sites, didn't even mention actual statistics and instead just cried about how hard it is to be wimmin in current year.

>it's a roughly 49.5:50.5 male:female split according to census data over the past decade if anyone was curious
>>
>>35838389
>tfw over 7 million more women than men on Earth
>still no gf
>>
>>35836948
BACK TO PLEBBIT AND KYS FAGGOT
>>
>>35838153
What advanced form of stupid are you?

Someone make a meme with the various tiers of brainpower
>>
>>35839067
I just fucked up okay, you don't have to be so pissed about it. I bet you've fucked up quite a lot in your life too, which is why you're so pissy at me.
>>
>>35839132
>I bet you've fucked up quite a lot in your life
I've fucked yer mum quite a lot in my life, m8
>>
>>35838049
>a significant portion of America thinks that 25% of the homeless population is a bigger problem and deserves more help than the other 75% because they are female
havent you seen that most homeless shelters are for women and children only? they're usually located in decent areas too. homeless shelters for men are considered blights and neighbors work hard to get rid of them.
>>
>>35840060
I can see decent shelters for children, and even allowances for mothers with their children, but I do know exactly what you're talking about. Funding for breast vs. testicular cancer research is another big redpill. I don't even have to bring up college scholarships and other assistance on this board, everyone here knows that meme
>>
>>35838096
>>35838248
More men are born because more men are expected to die. That's why there's a lot of angry young men and bitter old spinsters.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.