[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only the truest of robots know the struggle.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 72.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
72.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Only the truest of robots know the struggle.
>>
>>35836731
>he doesn't double knot
>>
>>35836731
Anyone wearing these shoes at least double knots.
>>
>>35836731
>tfw i tuck laces inside a shoe instead
im 23
>>
>>35837017
This guy gets it. Knotting is too fucking hard.
>>
>>35836731
OP, I couldn't figure out out until high school, but someone taught me a shoe-tying technique and since then it hasn't been a problem at all. When you do the initial knot, loop the top string around the bottom one TWICE instead of just once, then double-knot at the end. It will stay tied more or less indefinitely, though you will still need to retighten it every few hours.
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>35837057
>tfw the autism around here isn't a meme
>>
>>35836731
>Tfw didn't know how to tie my shoes until I was 20
>Wore Velcro instead because it was clearly the superior technology
>They stopped selling Velcro shoes in my size
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
God fucking damn it feels like such a waste of time
>>
>>35836838
My mom always tied two square knots, instead of just running around the tree twice, so I had to use a fork to untie my shoes. If he just runs around the tree twice, it doesn't jiggle loose on its own, but pulls undone just the same.
>>
i didn't know how to tie my shoes because my parents never taught me

i ended up looking up a youtube tutorial when i was 17 and now i know how
>>
File: 1486823724022.jpg (35KB, 508x472px) Image search: [Google]
1486823724022.jpg
35KB, 508x472px
19 and still don't know how

Gave up on meme laces and went for lacefree shoes.

Videos and text showing me how make 0 sense to me in all ways possible. Think it's just something I'll never fully understand.
>>
File: dudeweedmao.jpg (22KB, 253x293px) Image search: [Google]
dudeweedmao.jpg
22KB, 253x293px
>>35836731
>those autistic socks
>>
>tfw 19 and can't tie my shoes, i just do a knot and tuck the laces inside my shoes
>>
>>35837825
>>35837965
You beat me to the fake story about not knowing how to tie shoes. Although the part where you said you looked up videos on how to do it. That part really gave it away.
>>
>>35838045
i'm not lying tho, i'm left handed and my sister tried to teach me but she is right handed and i would always end up fucking it up so i gave up on trying to learn how to tie them, it's omcfier just to do a knot since it won't come loose on it's own and i don't have to worry about it and people don't really care if you don't tie your shoes so i don't come off as a complete autistic
>>
>>35837886
They probably had them since they were 6 and are now 16 lol.
>>
>>35836731
>He didn't wear velcro shoes for most of It's childhood

Only learned how to tie my shoes in like the 8th grade because of autism shoes though.
>>
>>35838169
haha. What's this "right hand left hand XD" bullshit? I've known many left handed people, but all of them know how to tie their shoes no problem. You use both hands anyway. So yeah, your ruse has flaws in it.
>>
>>35838286
i can't do certain things with my right hand dude, i'm just missing the coordination to do certain things, everyone is different so there's no wonder you know left handed people that do things other left handed people can't do, for example i can use the knife to cut meat or anything else only with my right hand even if i am left handed, it's complicated to explain but i just can't do certain things with my right hand
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.