[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does a girl's face stop changing and become more-or-less

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

When does a girl's face stop changing and become more-or-less permanent?

Afraid to marry a women that suddenly becomes ugly after said best-by date.
>>
You really think women are commodities when I'm worried about whether she likes me honestly and won't betray me down the road.
>>
>>35836493
i knew a guy that would tell his wife she's ugly just so shed never think she could get with anyone else
>>
>>35836694

Seems like a waste of talking when you can talk about ponds.
>>
>>35836281
>When does a girl's face stop changing

Never, she will continue to get wrinkles and her skin will sag until she dies
>>
>>35836721
>Never, she will continue to get wrinkles and her skin will sag until she dies

Aren't we the generation that will not see death?
>>
>>35836493
Of course a masculine Asian would be a gigantic pussy cuck fuck.
>>
>>35836969
>masculine Asian
contradicktion in terms

you can't please a woman without at least 5 inches
>>
>>35836969

Duck suck luck muck tuck
>>
>>35836857
yes
still better to wait for AI waifu, 3DPD in general will reach their expiration date when they have to compete with perfection
>>
>>35836281
>be me at 24
>become friends with to female identical twins
>both want me
>both are 9/10's
>choose the more rocker edgy one
>become bf/gf
>year passes and my gf becomes fat
>her face changes and they stop looking identical
>the other sister remained pretty in the face and slim
>the one I'm with became chubby and face is not as pretty
>at this point already fell in love so I'm screwed
>she eventually cheats on me with some guy

phew. close call there.
>>
File: IMG_1846.gif (2MB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1846.gif
2MB, 260x173px
>>35837004

I'm 6 inches. You kinda asked for it.
>>
>>35837079

Whoah 6"! Next mandingo here! Big yellow shrimpy rice dick
>>
File: 1490546790664.jpg (57KB, 737x691px) Image search: [Google]
1490546790664.jpg
57KB, 737x691px
>when she takes off her make up and you see her real face after the shower
>>
>>35836281
Noses never stop growing.
>>
>>35837117

Cool story, kiddo.
>>
>>35837149
women are twice as pretty without makeup

fight me
>>
>>35837182

What story are you talking about? I'm just surprised an Asian almost has a normal sized dick.
>>
>>35836281
When are you even getting married OP?
>>
>>35837270

Another cool story, kiddo. That's not my dick.
>>
>>35837299
don't rush me mom
>>
>>35837079
Thank you for the delicious gif
>>
>>35836493
Different people value different things?

That's odd.
>>
File: IMG_1851.jpg (480KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1851.jpg
480KB, 1600x1200px
>>35837407

Sure. I saved it a while back. I've been telling people it's my dick but it's not.

Will the real owner of the dick please stand up?
>>
>>35836718

Or mabs tarantulas.
>>
>>35837221
Ome of my exes was really gorgeous without a make-up. Shame she was a psycho so I had to dump her.
>>
>>35837500
at least you have some good memories
>>
>>35837221
Women who never wear make up or wear just a bit of it usually look prettier with no make up on.

Women who always wear plenty of make up usually look like shit without it because it ruins their skin
>>
>tell people it's not my dick
>they fap to it guilt free
>tfw it is in fact my dick
>>
>>35836281

16 to 26 is the peak of attractiveness for most women without the aid of plastic surgery.

This being said, most women wear makeup and use body shaping underwear, so the only "true" representation of a woman's appearance is to see her first thing in the morning, just out of the shower, prepare for a major redpill.

A woman who does not experience child birth will, body wise, age better than a breeder, having and maintaining a child takes a major toll.

All women after menopause, become more masculine, unless they take hormone replacement therapy, the age at which a woman goes through this transition depends on the age she first menstruated at, so the late bloomer is the one to go for.

All women are permanently on a "diet", many will bloat and plump up as soon as the honeymoon is over, all will fatten up after having a baby, that hot chick you banged after a party is now a hairy slug that just lays in bed, if you string them along they will remain in good condition, find one with an eating disorder.

If you do choose to marry, make sure her family is financially secure or you will end up "helping", look for any signs of mental or physical disability, she will end up with it too, be sure, can't stress this enough, to meet her mother, sisters, aunts and grandmothers, she will end up looking like them, guaranteed, if morbidly obese mom is in a mobility scooter, just walk away.

16 is really the best a woman will ever look, it coasts until 26, then the brakes burn out and down the hill she goes, faster and faster and faster.

This is why single men live longer (and happier) than married men.

Good luck, just remember it's not love your feeling, it's just a blowjob.
>>
>>35837311

Your story is cool too. So you think it's cool that your dick is almost normal and you posted someone else's dick, or are you just a faggot dick cumasuer?
>>
>>35837773

I'm digging these cool stories, kiddo.
>>
Just play her along then trade in after she starts to go sour. You can usually string a girl along for at least a year or two if you are a smooth talker. You need a just until, then some bullshit reason why it's not enough once you get it and another just until. As a last ditch you can propose, but then you need to be really good at putting things off.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.