[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planning the last day of life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1488753984728.jpg (61KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
1488753984728.jpg
61KB, 310x310px
How many people who are super suicidal have their last day on earth planned out.

What will you do, who would you attack or what will you finally do on your bucketlist before finally leaving your body behind and dying.
>>
I promised someone I wouldnt kill myself while they were alive, so I would probably say some kind of prayer in the hopes she could hear me in an afterlife I don't believe him.

I would be in such a state I wouldn't want to leave a legacy or do something crazy. I would want it over before I had a chance to change my mind.

I might write a letter I don't know.
>>
>>35835995
I've already planned my death in a war, once the anarchists and commies in America become complete bluepilled retards and actually threaten war against their own nation, that's where I'll die. Fighting on the heroic side.
>>
>>35836158
>heroic side
>fighting for a nation that is ran like a company with capitalism as its blood

More like you been completely brainwashed by nationism and a bonefied fuckinf retarded fascist
>>
>>35835995
Spend all my life savings to organize a group of tranny prostitutes to gangbang me for ~4 hours.
>>
I want to drink a gallon of Cherry Cola with a bucket of crispy fried chicken and a quart of coleslaw on the side.
Two twenty piece box of chicken nuggets from McDonald's with extra honey mustard on the side, with 2 Mchickens, and 3 ranch snack wraps. I then will eat a pizza from little ceasers together with 6 hard shelled tacos from taco bell. Then I'm going to eat 10 boxes of hotpockets all bacon cheddar cheese flavored. Afterwards as my stomach is boiling in rythmic equilibrium to my aoerta I will crunch up a bag of Doritos til it's almost powder like, and snort the Doritos up my nostril straight to my brain while taking shots of mountain dew. Afterwards I'll get 15 7/11 burritos and the biggest sized cup of cherryblue slushi and smear the contents of both the burrito and the slushi in my body. I will then rub two burritos on the soles of my feet so my body can better absorb the fatty goodness of the burrito. After binging on all this disgusting goodness I will attempt to do 10 push-ups and die of heart failure after doing 4 push-ups.
>>
File: 1489686039909.png (186KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1489686039909.png
186KB, 512x512px
>>35835995
i think about suicide every day and i fight off the urge to do it a lot but i promised my only good friend who also is depressed i wouldnt if he wouldnt in the next five years.

However if i make it to 25 and i have not made any progress im going to do it. or if shit reeally hits the fan and i lose everything

but ive thought about a few things
>meditate on it and when i make up my mind to do it wait a day to see if the urge is still there
>scrape some money up and buy myself a last meal and roll up my last blunt.
>eat last meal of rare ribeye steak with a skewer of grilled shrimp garlic potatos and a pint of chunky monkey ice cream
>smoke final blunt and write out a simple note of why, where and who gets what little ammount of shit i own.
>tie a noose around my neck and sit in a tree/ stand on a stool in the way that if my body goes numb ill fall and snap my neck
>shoot up with an overdose ammount of heroin (ive never done anything like that before though im just looking to die peacefully since strong opiates is what they give people dying in hospice to be comfy)
>when i pass out or nod out my body will fall and ill hang.

Is this an efficient way
I own a .32 revolver but for some reason working up to pull the trigger is just too much. especially since it has a hard trigger pull.

also one thing i havent worked out
should i go outside and an hero in nature a spot that i really like so my mom doesnt have to find my body? or should i just an hero in my room so they dont have to spend time looking for me?
i cant choose
>>
>>35836360
I started reading this and almost cried. The idea of someone planning out having a few simple comforts before killing themselves just seemed so....pleasant.

When life has been overwhelming with expectations of wild gestures, plans and responsibilities, being able to really enjoy the small things like playing a game, having a bottle of your favourite drink, or just having a smoke. Its not heroic, its not wild, and its not something that will be remembered. And something about this seems so appropriate.

To be so content and accepting of a suicide is something I dream of, and I think many others here do.

Then you fucked it up
>>
>>35836202
this
but commies are equally cancer
and nationalism is so obvious in america
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.