[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here is a freak, an utter social outcast?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

File: Mr Libido.jpg (684KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Libido.jpg
684KB, 3840x2160px
And I don't mean all those virgin neetfags here; only people who have no feeling for social conventions and graces, doing whatever they want with (almost) no shame nor embarrassment.

How do you deal with the important aspect of life (social circle, sex, occupation and living situation)?
>>
File: my miserable existence.jpg (182KB, 720x1107px) Image search: [Google]
my miserable existence.jpg
182KB, 720x1107px
Shameless self-bump, ya cunts.
>>
i wish i could be like that ;_;
>>
File: me.png (744KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
744KB, 1280x720px
>>35836628
Well, there are is the tremendous advantage when it comes to self-development and -fulfillment. The huge disatvantage can be for example establishing a bond with someone, or getting a job since people as such usually tend to disrupt the flow of social "harmony" (better say illusion of harmony), and an possible employer can sense that.

There's a huge hurdle to overcome, unless you posess the ability to imitate "acceptable" behavior perfectly, or have at least a mentor who can tell you how to act normal.
>>
File: I'm dying here.jpg (450KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
I'm dying here.jpg
450KB, 1000x900px
This thread ... r9k I'm ashamed of your normalfagness.

I'm actually addressing the real freaks/outcasts and this thread gets buried under the desperate and bitter virgin neetfags.
>>
>>35834860
I just don't place any significant value in other people. The lack of being constrained by conventions and such means I can be honest and uninhibited which makes making friends fast easy but maintaining them long term harder.

I've moved many times and friends come and go, it just doesn't add much in terms of quality of life, I'm just as happy on my own for long periods of time and most of the time I prefer being alone.

Occupation: none, can't handle people on daily basis, just the weekends and even that is pushing it some times.

Sex: Took a really long time, nothing for 28 years, then started working out, eating healthy, enjoying cooking healthy stuff and just getting stronger and healthier in general, hit it a couple of times, generally not worth all the hassle if you are not a people person or don't like to socialize like me but never the less it's good to be wanted that way.

Living situation, city life fucks me, too much noise, people, things happening, living in the countryside really set me straight.
>>
File: 14906519720411066655000.jpg (15KB, 220x162px) Image search: [Google]
14906519720411066655000.jpg
15KB, 220x162px
>>35834860
>How do you deal with the important aspect of life (social circle, sex, occupation and living situation)?

I don't.
But the living sons of bitches of the world are trying their damnedst to make me.
>>
>>35837926
>and this thread gets buried under the desperate and bitter virgin neetfags.
Makes u feel.
Feel what?
>>
>>35837475
how does it interfere with bonding for you?
>>
>>35838897
OP here.
Your post resembles myself for the most part.

I too, cannot place a significant value for people - or better say: no matter how good I get to know them, they seem bland and predictible, which lessens their value significantly. I'm at that point where I just pull stereotypical behavior out of my memory and apply it to the different personality categories I deal with. When I want to be patient and focus on the conversation, then it is a matter of little time until I get to know all the buttons to push and levers to pull to steer the conversation how I want, with the pretense of being dynamic.

And I also cannot be for too long with people since I am, too, very comfortable with myself. Meeting an acquaintance once a month, and a friend once a week is the max frequency I can tolerate. Am still outgoing and like to socialize with people, but more with randos for a short time - the mystery, diversity and borderline-anonymity is more exciting for me.

Does it mean you have currently no job? How do you come by then?

Man, a healthy lifestyle is what I aspire to have once I move out and earn some cash - I envy you a quite a bit for that one.
Lost my virginity with 19 though, and I honestly wish I could claim it never happened. Sex isn't worth getting from a labile crazy gal. Good for you having it under control, and I understand the avoidance for ONSs - it isn't to underestimate that beating the flesh gives you a lot bang for your buck.

Yeah, city life suck dick. Rural areas are the shit, especially just walking, cycling or driving to natural areas, in a place in utter silence is the definition of a long mindgasm. And yeah, such silence in rural ares set the mind free, clear and straighten it out.
>>
>>35839796
Ha, just keep doing what you (hopefully) always did: your own thing.

>>35839813
Makes me feel a little enraged how many pretentious fucks are on this board, claiming being outcasts and all, while being actually the self-pitying, bitter and desperate stereotype nobody gives a fuck about.

>>35839853
Well, whenever I deepen certain conversational subject with info I gathered combined with my personal thoughts, they seem for the most part incomprehensible for the listener. Not that I'm talking gibberish, but it makes the impression on me that the listener didn't develop his/her mind far enough to comprehend; they feel the depth, importance and intensity of the monologue/conversation, but usually cannot comprehend. That's the ultimate indicator which says that I hit a wall there - the bond only goes so far and not an inch further. Sometimes I know if someone has potential to develop further, some seem to be faster, some slower, but some seem like they never achieve the kind of synthesis of passion and rationality in their lifetime. A couple of incomprehensible aspects are tolerable, but if I hit on a wall constantly with the same person, then it's a waste of time in the long run - neither emotionally or rationally enriching.
>>
>>35840283
>(hopefully) always
Nah.
Its kind of a forced state.
But i'm making the very most of it.

There is a magic to being homeless and untethered in nyc.

But a curse to feel so unfulfilled.

I struggle with how I feel about this board.
The everyday nature of my life could come off pretentious too depending on how much detail I'm willing to add.
>>
File: them feels bro.jpg (21KB, 560x516px) Image search: [Google]
them feels bro.jpg
21KB, 560x516px
>>35841183
Hey, if it comforts you in some way: I'm also in forced state, not homeless but living with my toxic family, and that makes it impossible to process my experienced traumata I had because of them - I feel like a lion who's locked up in a cage since he was born.

I can imagine your situation is a blessing and curse at the same time; free in mind but the lack of materialistic things limits your freedom tremendously at the same time.

Don't be too hard on yourself. There's only so little compromises we make, and if we push it further it might kill ourselves in the process of abandoning every compromise.

If it cheers you up: I'm glad to meet you here, of all places; someone who knows the real test of mentality versus materialism. I genuinely hope you break out of this vicious circle - whatever means are necessary - and be able to become the lion you actually are.
>>
>>35837926
Why should I bother posting about my situation honestly? My post would probably be buried amongst the rest of this thread anyway. what is the point?
>>
>>35841485
As you see, the thread isn't so active, and I therefore replied to every sinlge poster. The reason as to why to do this and that is yours to choose, and is not my task to find you one.
>>
>>35841441
Me too.
Im just waiting for a huge interesting advancement in humanity.

Aliens or something science
Or something supernatural.

Until then if I can't an hero.
I'll wait.

I won't toil with unnecessary shit like worrying for vidya, housing or a job.

I have nothing to live for really, waiting for something that by all means does not have to and may not come while knowing simultaneously I have no idea what's possible or what's coming.

I guess existing is living in its own way.
>>
>>35841485
I want to know.
Tell me please.
Imay hate it or be disinterested but I am genuinely curious now.

Being honest
>>
>>35841732
You should only expect disappointment from me. Yes, like the thread theme I am a free man who does what he wants disregarding social conventions. I feel anxiety but I am able to face my fears and venture out in the world. Through much pain I have learned to endure this is why I have no shame to post this now. I am tough in that sense that I can endure all of this pain along with the weight of the baggage that I carry. Not much else to say. I have become so accustomed to this path that I will see it through until the end
>>
File: oh yeah.jpg (2KB, 125x70px) Image search: [Google]
oh yeah.jpg
2KB, 125x70px
>>35841708
>I guess existing is living in its own way.
It is, on contrary to the modern belief. A little anecdote on waiting for something to happen (even though I didn't wait for it, but sure as hell needed): A childhood friend, who I had a superficial relation ever since and haven't seen in years, just wrote me out of the blue last November to meet up. He obviously knows I'm a freak, and he felt bad for neglecting me over the years. And until today our friendship still holds and seems to prosper further and further, slowly but steady. God knows what might happen to you out of the blue, amirite?

-------------------------------

Well guys, I'm going to get some sleep. I hope this thread is still on when I'm checking back. Really glad some posters gathered here, that's more than I even hoped for.
>>
>>35841909
If you really have the guts, then could you be more specific? 'Cause your post is hella vague, dude. There's way too much to interpret here.

>OP out
>>
>>35834860
>people who have no feeling for social conventions and graces,
Only true robots 2bh.
I don't care about normies and they don't care about me. Or maybe they do, but whatever.
>>
>>35842024
I was vague because there isn't much to elaborate on. I don't go out much and it is hard for me to do so and it's just to go out to eat at a restaurant or something. Eating or shopping is the only reason that will make me go to a place with other people. besides that I'll go for the occasional walk but that's it. I don't care for other outside entertainment for the sake of being out so I don't do it. I'd rather be in my room. That's about all there is to my life when it comes to this topic
>>
>>35842140
What are you looking forward to?
What makes (or made) you happy?
>>
>>35842087
They don't care about me and I don't want to care about them, is how I usually think about it.
>>
>>35842199
I strive for serenity and enlightenment I wish to attain self mastery. I feel as if I am in a mental labyrinth where that is the reward.
>>
>>35842315
>I strive for serenity and enlightenment
Shet dag.
Then you just as bad as me.

I'll tell you what i'm looking forward to.
Somehow I wake up one day.
And I can use nuanced magic of my choice.
My weapon is a steel foldable kanabo with locks and hinges for easy storing.
Its really heavy to use and im not super skilled with it. But its reliable and simple to use.

In this world I am not too sad too be funny though I still like to sleep.

In this world Im still not afraid to die.
But I have a reason to live.
And im liked.
>>
I fucking love Yakuza.
>>
sociopath here

ask me things if you want

didnt bother reading the replies because i dont care, and im only here for the attention
>>
>>35834860
I don't have any friends, nor do I have any desire to have any. Being around other people makes me angry, I don't lash out or anything, I just get heartburn and high blood pressure. I live in my parents attic, I collect autism bux as my career path, and I found someone to fuck online, 6 months of the year.

Feels pretty good man
>>
File: carrentals.gif (127KB, 900x280px) Image search: [Google]
carrentals.gif
127KB, 900x280px
>>35842846
what would you say is your biggest weakness?
>>
>>35842869
impulsity, i guess
or maybe my grandiose delusions

somehow it always seems to work out though
>>
>>35842869
being a self diagnosed faggot I'm guessing
>>
>>35842903
*impulsivity
maybe add OCD to that list

>>35842906
consider the repercussions of admitting what truly goes in my mind to medical professionals

all of my current diagnoses are beneficial to me
>>
>>35842942
>consider the repercussions of admitting what truly goes in my mind to medical professionals
>
>all of my current diagnoses are beneficial to me
I get this. This is why I'm just running out the clock.
>>
>>35842942
So you have a list of self diagnosed conditions? May as well add mental retardation to that list buddy. You know if you're fucked up enough they PAY you to stay at home right? But if it's all just 'self diagnosed' you don't get any state benefits or whatever the fuck. Here's betting you have narcissism and that's it. You're no better than those teenage girls with self diagnosed autism on tumblr. Ah shit, I'm just feeding you the attention aren't I, guess I'm the dumb one lol
>>
>>35843050
>So you have a list of self diagnosed conditions?
what is reading comprehension

>You know if you're fucked up enough they PAY you to stay at home right? But if it's all just 'self diagnosed' you don't get any state benefits or whatever the fuck.
if my income were low enough, i would qualify.

>Here's betting you have narcissism
where have i denied this?

>Ah shit, I'm just feeding you the attention aren't I, guess I'm the dumb one lol
hey, you got one thing right!
>>
>>35834860
>>35837475
>>35837926
if you're a social outcast who can't get a job or a gf or a job you will be a virgin NEET, the only difference is you choose to be like this as opposed to being innately inept like most here

if you're a "social outcast" who has a job and a gf you're just a subnormy or a very abrasive Chad who gets away with it (or is in and out of prison), you are like the """fembots"""
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.