[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Integrity

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: allo.png (49KB, 246x251px) Image search: [Google]
allo.png
49KB, 246x251px
Who here believes they have integrity?

What does integrity mean to you?

Do you feel it was a choice, or something you have and could not be rid of even if you wanted to be rid of it?

Do you envy those with no integrity? Do you despise them? Or perhaps a bit of both?

Let us discuss integrity in this thread.
>>
>integrity: "adherence to moral or ethical principles"

i have a lot of integrity... in my own radical interpretations of morality and ethics
>>
>>35834552

So, you're saying you're not a hypocrite?

Or, are you saying that you at least strive not to be a hypocrite?
>>
>>35834906
ISIS and the pope have something in common: integrity
>>
>>35834444
I have integrity and my life has been absolute hell thanks to it. But on the other hand I'm prepared to die at any given time knowing I'll have no regrets.
>>
>>35834962

So you're saying the members of ISIS and the Pope aren't hypocrites?
>>
>>35835020

Thanks for the reply.

Can you share some examples of times you have suffered because of your integrity?
>>
>>35835030
seems to be the case
>>
>>35835091

How so?

oregano thyme garlic
>>
File: verycolourful5.png (537KB, 1719x885px) Image search: [Google]
verycolourful5.png
537KB, 1719x885px
>>35835051
It all boils down to your values when it comes to having integrity, and I value honesty.

I've bold faced told off many people who were trying to abuse others etc. I've lost friends and connections etc. But on the other hand I always do seem to find the best folk and obtain really the best friends anyone could ask for.

I have fucked myself over many times and became homeless twice in my life (kicked out by parents/I facilitated the cutthroat situation by leaving home) and they both of those times were thanks to my intense drive to remain truthful to my values.
Nowadays my parents look at me in two different ways. My mother sees me as someone who has had a tough life but who has impressively never allowed anyone to walk all over her, she respects me and comes to me for advice. My dad, on the other hand, is in denial about many things about me and behaves like a fucking idiot, even though I suspect he can't help himself.

On the other hand... The amount of payoff that I've obtained has been very good in the long run. The people who saw me stand by what's right in the past still look at me as someone who was, is and will always be true to herself.

I've kicked a dude twice my size because he was bullying friends of mine, I was angry, ofc I got beat up in return, at least until his friends stopped him, and he got told off so badly he actually even started studying.

4 things happened as a result:
1. My friends are loyal and I have their trust.
2. I have no regrets, I could die happy at any time.
3. I'm overall happier than lying to myself or not speaking out could have ever made me feel.
4. It is starting to really pay off lately, everyone seems to remember me and they all have ways to help me out and make my life better.

Some people would just call me stubborn for not conforming. But I've literally made such positive change in so many places in my 25 years of life that I feel it has all been worth it. Even if I'm a friendless NEET.
>>
>>35835051
On a side note, I don't envy those without integrity. We all have our own lives to live and it's fair that we rule how we live them. It just sucks that some people get exploited because of some others' lack of integrity.

But that's why people like me exist too.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.