[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failed diets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Healthy-Diet-Plan.jpg (52KB, 450x370px) Image search: [Google]
Healthy-Diet-Plan.jpg
52KB, 450x370px
So I'm assuming most of you are quite fat. I'm trying to diet now, anyone got stories about their diet failures?
>>
Can't relate because I've always been a lanky piece of shit
>>
>>35834015
>being fat
hahahahah well memed my friend :^)
>>
>>35834015
>most of you are quite fat
Actually it's probably quite the opposite: I'd say 50% are obese, and 50% anorexic.
When you spend all day in front of a computer, it's actually easier to be skinny, because your brain doesn't register you being hungry because you use so little energy (your sugar level in the blood actually stabilizes by itself), and the lack of exercice means you get huge muscle atrophy (which is the heaviest thing in your body aside from bones).
those who are fat just need to stop eating junk food and only eat half of what they do, while drinking and taking simple nutrient supplements, and they will naturally burn fat while being somewhat healthy (although it is quite hard to get into it)
>>
>>35834015
And by the way, that thing is pure garbage of course.
>5-8 glasses a day
>>
i used to have a ton of attempted diets and relapses into binge eating when i lived at home, i was really self concious about my weight
for me, the neet life really lended itself to overeating and being overweight
not just from lack of exercise, because i was fairly active
i know it might cause controversy in these circles but getting a job and moving out made me lose weight almost instantly, i dropped something like 40 pounds in 4 months, without upping my activity level really at all
my parents arent super healthy people, and they never learned to stop shopping like they were feeding a family of 5 when it was just me and them, so i kind of started eating extra out of fear of waste
doing my own shopping has made me super conscious of what i eat because, simply, i have to make a decision to buy whatever instead of just having stuff appear in front of me
i also came to realize that i had a serious problem with eating out of boredom, and put simply, having less free time has made me less bored, and i cant eat at work
wage slavery does have some benefits
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.