[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do normies come here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

File: 1476803809232.jpg (34KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1476803809232.jpg
34KB, 516x402px
normies and people who aren't virgins, why do they come here? just to mock us?
>>
>>35833912
They came here because they heard about loadposting
>>
because this board is really funny to laugh at if you aren't an autistic robot with any real reason to be here
>>
>>35833912
I come here because it's cheaper and more entertaining than going to the zoo
>>
>>35833912
I cant really tell. Sometimes I feel like a lot of you guys could do it. Getting a GF. Leading a somewhat productive, meaningful life. It took a while for me to really realise, that no matter how good a piece of advise given to you robots actually is, if you were able to proceed it, you would probably not be here in the first place. There is something seriously wrong with your social antennas and I kind of like to look more into that subject. It also makes me feel more happy and accomplished with my own life (which is far from perfect) I guess.
>>
File: whyareyouhere.jpg (133KB, 500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
whyareyouhere.jpg
133KB, 500x1200px
here my friend have this
>>
Well not being a virgin is the only non robot trait I have. I'm still an emotionless antisocial shell.
>>
>>35834115
Thinking about it more, I likely share some traits with you. At least more than the vast majority of people. Like virgin fetish, hating stupid stuff that makes no sense (often found in identety poltics/feminism), spending way too much time on things that bug me (for example in video games) but dont help me to get further in life.

I am however in a relationship for most of the time since I am an adult and can talk to people in away that is pleasant both to me and (I hope) to them.
>>
Because you are all the lowest of the low and deserve at the very least to be ridiculed each an every day for the pathetic way you Choose to live your lives.
>>
I'm not a virgin but that's because I was a beta-normie that took sloppy seconds. then i had a mental breakdown years ago and now i have no friends and don't talk to anybody outside my family
>>
It's just a website that normal people come to and browse. I dunno why """""robots""""" seem to think they're special in some kind of way and that this board is only for them. I just like reading the threads.
>>
>>35834150
all I hate are neckbeards, really. Do whatever the fuck you want, I'm all for it, just don't have a neckbeard, sperg
>>
>>35833912
Why don't we just make our own chan? Sure it might be slow, but it's better waiting for a quality reply than a normalcunt reply.
>>
File: almondbravo.jpg (5KB, 174x200px) Image search: [Google]
almondbravo.jpg
5KB, 174x200px
>>35834589
>I have a satisfying life
>This is a thing that needs to be a part of it, though
hmmmm
>>
>>35834729
>>>wizchan
Go, brother
>>
File: GAL2.jpg (40KB, 300x493px) Image search: [Google]
GAL2.jpg
40KB, 300x493px
>>35833912
Often to help
>>>35829314
>>
Self-validation. Western culture is built upon the ideals of the American dream, one where you climb ontop of the desecrated cadavers of the fallen.

It's a facet of greed. They can't feel good unless someone else is feeling bad. Greed only exists when someone is feeling the bunt of the equilibrium.
>>
File: 1486261437598.jpg (2MB, 3594x2894px) Image search: [Google]
1486261437598.jpg
2MB, 3594x2894px
do you really need to ask OP?

pic related is why.
>>
>>35833912
I'm actually nice when I come here. I make all the Ballbusting threads. And I never treat people like shit. Most everyone on here is nice. There's only a few that are full of hate and I just ignore them
>>
File: 1485560961572.png (20KB, 820x413px) Image search: [Google]
1485560961572.png
20KB, 820x413px
>>35834908
want more proof?

check this.
This is why this place is full of normalfags because smart devices make internet accessible to them.
that's the only reason.
>>
>>35834901
In contrast to what other culture? Asia, Africa, South America... throughout history this is how its been since beginning of mankind. The weak - or better say - maladapted - perish.
>>
File: this faggot.jpg (86KB, 470x282px) Image search: [Google]
this faggot.jpg
86KB, 470x282px
>>35834901
>Western culture is built upon the ideals of the American dream
No, Western culture is based upon the concept of the Catholic Cardinal virtues, where success is about living a good, decent, honorable life, having a warm, loving family, and leaving behind a better world than you entered.
>You also confused greed and envy
>>
>>35834994
First and foremost, Western culture, as the most pervasive, obnoxious and infectious, has taken itself in all of those cultures you've said. You can equate that to human condition if you'd like. I'm sure the "American Dream" has surely found some of its pivots from that. But it's also in the knowledge that the American Dream is a productive state, where everyone is propelled forward. In which case, it wouldn't be synonymous with the primal instincts or hedonism.

Similar to a sexual fetish, it's a form of sadism rather than killing "maladapted perishing". There will always be someone smarter, greater, richer, better looking in the world. This is fact, something everyone comes to understand as they reach an age of retrospection, a stringent understanding of self-awareness. No-one is special. But rather than look up for validation, where it might not exist similar to the circular nature of cognitive paths, catharsis exists below in the vile decrepit landscape of r9k.

Simply, by condescending, mocking and thereof minimising the problems of, they feel the satisfaction that they can't receive otherwise. Specifically, under the vantage of anonymity, they continue to experience the fulcrum of the culture they're immersed in while still indulging in their hedonism.
>>
>>35835167
>First and foremost, Western culture, as the most pervasive, obnoxious and infectious, has taken itself in all of those cultures you've said.
>American culture = Western culture
>Asian culture = Western culture
>Any normie that comes here only does it for the reasons I list
So - you're retarded *and* think you can read minds?
>>
Yes. Also most normies have nice lives and want to brag about it, but they can't brag to other normies. Because other normies could have even better lives then them.

So they can come here to brag to robots, since there is a small chance a robot can surpass them. Kinda pathetic, but normies gonna norm.
>>
>>35835118
>Catholic Cardinal virtues
you can go further back. I'm just taking one step back for simplicity sake. The point doesn't change.

>Greed and envy
Envy is an iteration of Greed. Greed is the fulcrum of envy. As self-aware beings who experience separate consciousnesses from one another, we look to others for things we have or don't have since we only have access to our own psychologies and the phenomenal world. You can say greed, you can say envy. They're the same.
>>
I am here to help. Doesn't make sense, but that's about it.
>>
Because I was a virgin once and that gives me the right to post here
>>
>>35835280
>It has to be this = this
>It has to be strictly black or white
Western culture takes a large part of the grand spectrum. It's not a dichotomy.

I'm asian myself and I can see the divide. There are differences but ultimately, Western culture is the "be all end all". Under the theory of cultural marxism, Western culture is the one that most replicates it as it's closest to a melting pot. It's a matter of time before all culture is consolidated into a single one, one that the west is most privy to at this moment.

>Any normie that comes here only does it for the reasons I list so I'm retarded and think I can read minds
No. I did not say that. Jumping to that conclusion with ad homs shows how limited you are, mentally and psychologically. This is an open thread. You can contribute. You can debate. You can refute. Or like you did, you can /autist/.

You have free will. I don't control your mind as you seem to think with your rhetoric and narrative.
>>
File: IMG_4947.jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4947.jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>35833912
Non-virgins especially.
Regardless of how fucking pathetic you are, you've STILL been more accepted by society than any virgin here unless you raped somebody or something. So fuck off.
>>
>>35835334
People here, ultimately, don't want help. You can take your misguided sense of superiority and take it over to reddit.
>>
>>35835445
I've raped before, what the big deal? The definition of rape varies quite a bit over different states and countries, what I've done in Thailand and Vietnam would be considered rape in the USA but it was perfectly legal (and very fun) in those places.
>>
>>35835640
it means society didn't embrace you, you just forced your way into pussy.
It's not any different from hiring a prostitute or wanking.
>>
>>35835470
I want help but I know nobody can help
>>
>>35835640
Holy carp dude that's not cool at all, I really hope your kidding or this is bait because what your describing is totally illegal, immoral and unethical for Damon sure
>>
>>35835670
But what is society really mean or preport to exist and represent? When you get down to brass tax I think you find its not really a thing at all but rather a social construction that is imaginary
>>
File: 1490424477807.png (97KB, 304x249px) Image search: [Google]
1490424477807.png
97KB, 304x249px
>>35833912
What do you think, the answer is self affirmation.
Day in day out they'll have to wonder if they can't do better than a shitty job, a 5/10 gf and the friends they have to maintain.
So when they come here they drink in the bitter milk of misery and feel just a slight bit better about themselves.
>>
>>35835313
Before there was a Catholic West there was no West.
>Envy is an iteration of Greed.
False. Greed is disordered passion for riches and power. Envy is sadness caused by the good fortune of others. A man who has no desire for wealth or power (i.e., lacks greed) may still be guilty of ency and vice versa.
>>
>>35836500
The way you framed the two of those seems way too similar to me that there is barely a divide. It seems the absence of material goods is the deciding factor which is subjective. Personally, it's the same.

There is a finite amount of anything in the world. Everything reaches equilibrium by nature. Going by your semantics, Greed stems from disorder. Someone is below and other on top. In which case, to act on those impulses, you create envy on the people below or you feel envy.
>>
>>35834589
It warms my heart knowing you're one of the fags that gets regularly BTFO'd in threads where you think you have the upper hand. Stay salty, normie!
>>
Hey, I'm a normie but I feel sorry for you guys. Don't ever let bullies define you, you are worthy (expect psychopath.)
>>
I lost my virginity at 14 and am dating someone right now but the rest of my life is in shambles so I come here to talk with the rare, truly miserable person like me instead of whiny privileged kids that think the world is ending and life is hopeless because they don't have a gf.
>>
File: 1437902830847.png (6KB, 443x376px) Image search: [Google]
1437902830847.png
6KB, 443x376px
Because even while:

>I have a easy and rock solid job in my field doing what I love
>hold 40k EUR of inheritance money on my 2nd account
>there's a topless redhead watching netflix on my bed atm

I still feel like I'd give anything not to wake up in the morning anymore but I'm too much of a pussy (like everyone else in here) to do anything about it.

The pain exists no matter of normie status, and it won't go away.
>>
File: 1426121317731.jpg (5KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1426121317731.jpg
5KB, 255x255px
>>35836949
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
NORMALFAGS GET THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OFFF MY BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDD
>>
>>35837032

The only pain greater than to not have any of it is to have it all and lose it, or realize that it makes absolutely no difference.

You have a chance of being happy one day, I have no hope.

If anything it is you who should leave.
>>
>>35837068
>it makes no difference if you have fucking 40k or not
i hate you so much, please please hang yourself right now
>>
>>35837112

You'd understand if you had it.

>not enough for an apartment
>use it for basic living costs = it lasts literally under 2 years, because having it means no welfare

I still live from hand to mouth and drive a car worth 500 euros like I have for the past 11.5 years since I moved out without telling my parents at the age of 18.
>>
>>35833912
I suppose that is a fair assumption. I'd be glad if they just left us alone.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.