[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many shots of vodka does it take to make a person black out ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1490595871578.png (240KB, 494x270px) Image search: [Google]
1490595871578.png
240KB, 494x270px
How many shots of vodka does it take to make a person black out ?
>>
I read that as "how many shots of vodka does it take to make a black person out of you." The answer to that is about 4-5 for me.
>>
>>35833827
10 shots of grey goose in less than a half hour did it for me
>>
>>35833827
depends on the person

i can usually do about 12 before i'm out. some old friends of mine could do 20+ but they were legitimately retarded.
>>
depends on how much you weigh

>>35833867
pretty sure that would kill you unless you vomited it back up afterwards, or have a wicked high tolerance

I've only blacked out once and that was after 4 beers and a lot of shots (6-7?) over the course of a night
>>
11 to 12 consecutively usually does it for me. Prepare for a wicked hangover though. You'll pretty much be out of commission for 24 hours after your BAC returns to 0
>>
>>35833905
175 pounds is the weight
>>
>>35833827
3-5 for someone that is relatively new to drinking liquor . Just use a chaser like cherry coke
>>
>>35833859
what? really senpai? how big are these shots?
>>
>>35834011
if you use a chaser they arent shots...
>>
>>35834077
Im saying for OPs sake. Hes gonna need a chaser or hes gonna puke if its his first time with vodka
>>
>>35834057
I lack the enzyme that breaks down alcohol effectively.
>>
>>35833827
For me it's slightly over 0,5l, but it's over a few hours, never tried to take shots consecutively tho
>>
>>35834077
What? Just because you chase a shot with soda/juice doesn't make it any less of a shot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.