[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failing with women stories

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: viett.jpg (47KB, 426x639px) Image search: [Google]
viett.jpg
47KB, 426x639px
inb4 normie scum

>there's this qt viet girl at my work
>we get along, so I ask for her whatsapp and we start texting each other
>turns out she's hugely redpilled and we agree about almost everything
>we talk about how disgusting it is how people don't have any children anymore

Anyway, this whole time... I've considered her a friend. She's cute and I always thought I wouldn't mind dating her, but she's viet and I've never really had a thing for asian girls.

>she goes away on a holiday
>sends me photos of herself the whole time... this is kinda weird I think, why is she sending me photos? doesn't she realise doing this might make some guy think she's into them?
>I think nothing of it
>comes back from the holiday, texting me about how she wants to go out for drinks
>I reply by saying I'd love to and asking her who else will be there
>she says 'oh.. i dont know who do you want to go?' and I invite a few other people to join us
>she texts me and says she thinks I'm "not too bad" and starts using a cutesy pet name for me instead of my real name
>she's texting me constantly, and now she wants to go out for dinner, I again ask her who else should come and again invite a bunch of other people to join us
>now she's told me her mother is going on a holiday and she's going to be home alone, and she wants me to come over for drinks
>I tell her "I might be a bit busy this weekend, I'll let you know!"

I've only just NOW realised that she's into me! Like literally just now I was thinking back to today and realised she fucking invited me over to her house, alone, to have drinks with her and I fucking told her I might be too busy...

Jesus christ do I have autism?
>>
>>35831616

what does she smell like though?
>>
The only thing the came to mind
Look
If you had
One shot
Or one opportunity
To seize everything you ever wanted
In one moment
Would you capture it
Or just let it slip?
>>
>>35831720

Clearly I'd let it slip. I have the social awareness of an autist.
>>
>I've never really had a thing for asian girls.

There's where you fucked up.

If your story is true I think you've still got a chance. Just tell her you had some important stuff going on but everything is cool and you can totally come over.
>>
>>35831777

My plan is to tell her something like "Oh btw yeah, let's have drinks saturday! I'm free"

Hopefully it pans out.

Yes my story is real.
>>
>>35831827
Good luck m8, you might be able get off this borad.
>>
>>35831852
yall know relationships can fail right?
>>
You're fine OP just let her know you've sorted out the situation for the weekend and go over.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.