[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NO FAP motivation thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Day 4 here for me.

How is everyone else holding up?
Just got my cock cage in the mail and gonna wear it throughout.
I got a boner at the gym yesterday because everyone there was turning me on and I don't want that to happen again during my no fap period.
>>
>cock cage

Do you have no willpower? That cock cage isn't going to help you. The purpose of nofap is to build up your mental strength.
>>
>>35831525
The purpose of the cock cage is the keep me from getting boners in public you dunce.
Also not to wake up with morning wood I guess.
>>
>>35831539
>getting boners in public with a cock cage

I can see the look in OP's face already.
>>
>>35831498
I went 18 days and then quit because nofap is almost impossible when you're a NEET. When I was in school or had a job I could go days without even bothering fapping. NoFap lets you transfer your energy into more positive outlets but only if you have outlets to begin with.
>>
>>35831565
>implying its possible to get a boner with a penis cage
>>
>>35831588
It is, if you keep thinking about sex. It's just going to get cramped.
>>
>>35831611
Unless your dick is made of diamond and can break the cage, I don't see how that's an issue.

Once it starts to get cramped and uncomfortable, you'll stop thinking about sex and go flaccid again. You're not wearing rubber over your cock
>>
>>35831643
>Once it starts to get cramped and uncomfortable, you'll stop thinking about sex and go flaccid again

Exactly. But forcing it isn't going to help you, once you take off the cage there is no repercussions.

t.guy who did nofap for a year
>>
>>35831700
>Exactly
Do you even know what you were arguing about
Either way, Im putting it on right now.
>>
>>35831751
I knew, what I was arguing about. My first post was >>35831565, but then you kept on denying it.
>>
>>35831794
Not at all.
Not as much as denial as I know its just objectively impossible. For some reason though, you ignored my initial post acknowledging that the dick cage wasn't to keep me from fapping but to stop boners, which it will do a good job of.
>>
>>35831847
Do plan to take it off ever, besides when you take a shower?
>>
>>35831875
If it starts getting too painful to keep on then I would take it off, but I don't plan to.

Like I said in my first post, i want to keep in on through my whole no fap.
>>
>>35831875
Im doing the same thing as OP currently. Only taking it off to wash once a week. Dont plan on taking it off until I cum from my ass. No homo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.