[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASK A 31 YEAR OLD CREEPY IMMATURE VIRGIN MALE SHITPOSTER who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: punch-drunk-love-2.png (274KB, 694x296px) Image search: [Google]
punch-drunk-love-2.png
274KB, 694x296px
ASK A 31 YEAR OLD CREEPY IMMATURE VIRGIN MALE SHITPOSTER who lives with his parents, has no friends, no job, no education but does have a drinking problem and rapidly diminishing funds in the bank

Anything.
>>
height and weight

how many drinks per day?
>>
>>35831246
Do you like teenagers
>>
>>35831309
6'1", 180lbs, alcohol intake varies, but at least half a bottle of whisky. Last night I drank almost two bottles and passed out in the chair.
>>
>>35831336
>least half a bottle of whisky.
meaningless measurement
>>
>>35831372
Half a litre, then, Christ.
>>
Why have you not checked yourself into rehab yet for alcoholism or at least seen your family doctor about helping stop drinking?
>>
>>35831336
Your parents buy alcohol for you?
>>
>>35832415
It's like the only pleasure I have in life. Why would I want to get rid of it?
>>
>>35832387
are you sure it's half a litre? fifths are more common that litres
>>
I've been there and done that, never too late to change brother
>>
>>35832443
Because chronic alcoholism like that will kill you in half a decade or less and twenty bucks a day on booze would pay for community college instead
>>
>>35832450
I buy cheap Tesco whisky and drink it alone at night. If I go out I'll have between 10-15 doubles before I'm too smashed to continue.
>>
>>35832480
Do you think you are better than that?
>>
Have you ever tried to stay sober for at least a little while and try intense exercising with a healthy diet?
>>
>>35831246
Are you me?

ahsdihdeh9dih
>>
>>35831246
What's your parent's opinion on your drinking problem ?
>>
>>35832461
I tried and failed.
>>35832471
I suppose, but I'd need some vision of hope for the future and I don't have that.
>>35832500
Not really, at this point.
>>35832515
Yeah. A couple of years ago I was a non-drinker and lost 110lbs through diet and exercise.
>>35832610
Possibly.
>>35832653
They know I drink a lot. They drink a lot too. I drink a lot more than they think, though.
>>
How did you aquire funds in a bank if you have no job? Parents?
>>
>>35833314
They made me save a lot as a kid and had a little college fund that I never ended up using. I saved when I used to work too, so I acquired a fair amount of money. Not enough to live on for much longer though.
>>
>>35831246
You don't seem creepy. When you go out to drink what do you do? Do you talk to anyone?
>>
>>35831246
Why don't you fix your life?
Why are you content being a failure and a piece of shit?
What's stopping you from improving?
>>
>>35833383
>You don't seem creepy.
Thank you. I feel it, though. I go out alone and talk to random strangers in bars just to fill my need for human contact. Usually works out fairly well. Last night I met three nice German people who were here on holiday and also a girl said she was offended because I said her accent was quite posh. I feel creepy because I can come off as being a little forceful or desperate. I don't mean to be. I'm just trying to appear confident because everyone says fake it until you make it.
>>35833427
I'm not content with it. I tried to fix things. Did exposure therapy, started going to groups with socially anxious people. Started learning Spanish and the classical guitar. But I was still getting nervous going outside, so I took up smoking and drinking to calm my nerves a little. I'm too tired to keep doing it. I want to just live in a cave now.
>>
>>35833743
I think I recognize you from other posts you've made, and if so, you might be my favorite 'poster'. I'd like to be your platonic friend. Will you post an email?
>>
I like to say the word 'post' over and over. Sorry, I'm tired.
>>
C'mon, do it! I'm a 40 year old woman. Maybe I'm the creepy one. I don't have any friends but I'm married with kids. I'd post my contact info but I'm afraid to and can't be bothered to make a throwaway.
>>
>>35833907
Oh wow. Thanks. My throwaway e-mail is [email protected]. I can be a little flaky talking to people online though.
>>
>>35834396
Great! I will email you. I'm feeding my 4 year old some oatmeal right now, and it's hard to type, so I'll just send you my contact info for now.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.