[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i need a red pill about life, relationships, normie stuff etc.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 399901c02f64fa21dd6edd78c7676a5b.jpg (288KB, 1280x1629px) Image search: [Google]
399901c02f64fa21dd6edd78c7676a5b.jpg
288KB, 1280x1629px
i need a red pill about life, relationships, normie stuff etc.

im 18 virgin and no gf.

pic not related.
>>
here you fucking go senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
>>
>>35831216
what should i do with listen the eggman? he have a trap gf.
>>
>>35831243
firs you improve English

also Eggy lost his virginity in middle school (12 or 13) and have over 5000+ post on /r9k/ so stfu
>>
>>35831322
ok me improve england.
>>
>>35831178
You want to be redpilled so badly?

Okay. I've got some time.

The term "redpill" is repulsive. It is immature and it is a ridiculously juvenile term. Having said that, "redpillers" have actually gone out and experienced life. That's right. They have gone into the deep end and found out what was laying at the bottom. That's all there is to it. Once you apply that to relationships, friendships, people, life, jobs, businesses, corporations, and just other structures of society, you will soon realise that every single one of those structures are full of flawed humans that make mistakes daily and never take themselves seriously within their organization, and will immediately put on a face to impress outsiders.

That is the truth of life. There are multiple faces that people put on and wear every day. Ever known a person who you had high expectations for and then all of a sudden one day they act completely differently and it makes you go, "huh, I didn't think they were that type of person." Well, a lot of people place their masks on their faces and sometimes those masks slip off.

"Being yourself" isn't a meme. It literally is a safe mechanism that prevents you from digging yourself in a hole, because then if at least then a person gets the wrong impression of you while you were honestly being yourself, then it is completely on them for misjudging you. However if you try to act like someone you are not, you will get called out on and caught.

That's another thing. People judge. A lot. If you ever hang out with anyone that tells you not to "judge them," and asks, "why are you being judgmental," instruct them that life is full of judgmental people and that it is a survival instinct to be judging. Without that gut feeling, that first impression you get when meeting someone, humanity would have died a long time ago failing to notice subtle hints of danger.

cont
>>
>>35831894
Danger is an interesting topic to cover. A lot of people is capable of being dangerous. Trust is an incredible thing. Once you've gained people's trust, you are automatically flagged as friendly and have access to a person's trove of secrets. It is an invaluable thing. It isn't wrong to be cynical. Too many people have been trusting to the wrong people. People that chose to manipulate that trust. That is why so many people have a skewed idea of trust. They believe that they must trust someone 100% or not trust them at all. But you can trust people and still watch out for any lie they may say.

Being well read helps in this regard. Knowledge really is power. The more you know, the less opportunity people have to trick and manipulate you. The more you know, the less opportunity scam and con artists have to trick you.

And if it sounds too good to be true, it generally is.
>>
The ultimate redpill is becoming and trap, and thus becoming the gf.
>>
>>35831894
>it's the "mask" routine

That's light-blue pill at best
>>
>>35831178
is that sadie from crim3s? such a fucking qtp2t dream babe. wish i could have been her producer and made aggressively trashy witch house and have sex in the studio to our own music playing.
>>
The ultimate redpill is that 90% of people are able to find relationships, girls, friends etc. just by existing and networking with friends. They don't have to go out of their way to do this, it's just a natural extension of their lives.

If you're not a normie then no amount of PUA or self-improvement, blah-blah is going to help you because you're likely on the spectrum or have some sort of personality defect.
>>
>>35831216
One problem with this desu:
I am in all classic ways "genetically superior". Tall, handsome, well-dressed,
assertive, lean, you name it. Still 20yo virgin no gf. That's because I have one
problem: I'm socially retarded. I don't pick up on social clues and as a result
I shut my face to prevent doing anything wrong. Genetics are superior as fuck,
doesn't count for shit when you can't do smalltalk.

Actually he still makes sense. Add this as a mental sidenote though.
>>
>>35833657
anyone who calls themselves ''genetically superior'' isn't actually genetically superior
>>
>>35833823
I'm not, not according to my own definition. But this dude would define me
as such. Myself I think I'm a pretty worthless sack of shit who can't help
sucking other people into my pit of negativity (no wonder I have no friends),
but I'm a good-looking one.
>>
>>35833920
Let me make it more clear

Anyone who calls himself good looking is not actually good looking
>>
>>35833946
Makes no sense, dude.
>>
File: 92497928.png (680KB, 892x656px) Image search: [Google]
92497928.png
680KB, 892x656px
>>35831216
proof only robots smoke cigarettes and if you dont you are normie scum
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.