[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Video Games are for nerds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Why do you guys play video games instead of going outside and talk to women?
>>
>>35830958
You actually can do both, you know? Going out is only fun if you're single, desu.
>>
because its actually fun and doesn't spend each second judging you for your shortcomings.

roasties btfo'd.
>>
>>35830958
>going outside and talk to women

I have found this to be a consistently unrewarding experience.
>>
File: nws_dorkathon5lanparty05.jpg (247KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
nws_dorkathon5lanparty05.jpg
247KB, 1280x960px
video games are a waste of time and effort. they feel more like work than actual work.
>>
>>35830958
>video games are for nerds
>I am nerd

Bazinga.
>>
>>35830992
>>35831011
Or you can have other hobbies, such as books.
>>
File: IMG_6364.jpg (23KB, 193x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6364.jpg
23KB, 193x182px
>>35830958
>what is both?
>>
>>35831030
That's simply not possible. I would rather play video games or watch anime than do any kind of work, even math.
>>
>>35831059
>any kind of work, even math.

>he thinks work means homework like an underage fag
>>
>>35831030
What games are you playing?
I was playing Rocket League over the weekend and apart from gitting gud that game is just raw enjoyment
For some reason I also dove back into Papers, Please and that game is definitely more work than fun but I still love it
>>
>>35830958
I rarely play video games. I spent all of yesterday playing Breath of the Wild and I'll probably play it everyday until I beat it and then not touch another video game for about another half year.
>>
>>35831109
i stopped playing games around 8 years ago.
>>
>>35831089
I assume actual work is harder than my college aerospace engineering courses
>>
how do people not get burned out from video games by 20 years old? i was completely sick of them by then
>>
>>35830958
I don't to be honest famalams

>>35831035
>not listening to audiobooks when you play
>>
>>35831136

depression, anxiety, confidence issues, loneliness
>>
>>35831157
i am all of those things and i still got sick of vidya
>>
>>35831030
That guy in the middle on the left has some luscious locks
>>
>>35831136
How do people not get burned out of watching sports by 20 years old?
>>
>>35831127
If you like multiplayer games now is a great time to get back in.
Between Rocket League, Titanfall 2, Overwatch, any MOBA and all the fun indies there is a wealth of that shit

If all you like are singleplayers the last 3 to 4 years have had a wonderful indie-boom with Hotline Miami, SUPERHOT, Prison Architect, Papers Please, Binding of Issac and so on.
Most of which you can get for a dollar these days (or free even)
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.