[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you love and respect your parents?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Do you love and respect your parents?
>>
No not really. They're low IQ simpleton high school dropouts who had me too late in life cursing to navigating a life of poverty with shit tier genes. Fuck them.
>>
>>35829707
Yes peoe
>>
>>35829707
I respect them for sure because they gave me a lot of support so I can go to college but they probably love me more than I love them. I don't really understand love other than love to your partner (which I never had anyway)
>>
My dad is successful in my eyes. He fled Iran to marry my mother, lived in Turkey then Germany before finally coming to USA with one child (sister)

He went to school, learned a trade, opened a business and bought a million dollar house. He didn't really want the house but my mother insisted.

THEN my mom divorced him, he foreclosed the house, moved into a small ass apartment, and restarted.

New wife (unofficial he says he will never marry again end I shouldn't either,) saved up enough that he has a nice house again, more modest. He is opening up another business he wants me to run.

I think my dad is one of the greatest and most resilient men I'll ever know

My mom is a dumb cunt
>>
>>35829707
>love
yes
>respect
no
>>
My dad is a shitty, abusive person and borderline mentally ill. I still can't bring myself to actually hate him though.
>>
>>35829707
not really, no
my mother betrayed my trust a few times when I was innocent, my father was bossy for no reason and also fucked up big time one time when I accidentally put myself through a lot of discomfort for no reason; he didn't believe me when I said what I was doing, he yelled at me and called me a liar.

I have schizoid personality disorder so I already have an easy time not caring for people I should be close to. show me that you are not 100% loyal to me and you've lost me forever.

They still tell me they love me and try to show it. I already told them once I did not really love them. It hurt them so I stopped and started lying to them because I'm not 100% independent yet. When I am I'll most likely finally tell the truth.
>>
> hating your own family
Ultimate bluepill. Consider suicide if you actually do this
>>
File: 1475280487018.png (12KB, 668x460px) Image search: [Google]
1475280487018.png
12KB, 668x460px
>>35830311
normie /pol/cucks need not apply
>>
>>35829707
Love >yes
Respect?
>Ever since I could write they've been selling the do good in school and go to college meme
>Did well in high school, top 5% almost perfect gpa all that good shit
>Get into university
>For whatever reason I think I'm hot shit and try to major in chemical engineering
>Succ so hard I get put on academic probation
>Attempting actuarial Mathematics this semester
>TFW you're about to get kicked out of uni
>Alert parents of situation as I will most likely have to move back home
>Parents angry as shit, mom says I can't live with her and to never ask her for anything
First they burden me with existence in this shit world then add their bullshit
>You better not get anything less than a B
expectations? I feel like they only had me so I could jump through there fucking hoops and and be some kind of status symbol for them so no fuck them no respek desu
>>
>>35829707
If only they respected my desire to die.
>>
respect? yes
love? no
I've never really been close to my parents. they're just people to me
>>
no, they are both an embarrassment. they are loud and obnoxious morons that shouldn't have been allowed to breed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.