[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to commit suicide in one hour, ask me anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 15

File: 1486694890396.png (550KB, 444x460px) Image search: [Google]
1486694890396.png
550KB, 444x460px
I'm going to commit suicide in one hour, ask me anything.
>>
What brought you here...to this point
>>
>>35829251
Can I talk to you? I'd like to be able to call you or something we could talk for a while OP I've got time.
>>
>>35829251
Why are you going to do it?
How?
What will you be listening to?
Last words?
>>
>>35829251
>how old are you?
>virgin?
>mental illnesses?
>>
File: 1469297122013.jpg (481KB, 1500x1060px) Image search: [Google]
1469297122013.jpg
481KB, 1500x1060px
How are you going to do it?
What method?
>>
>>35829280
A multitude of reasons, as it stands now - I haven't spoken to my family in years, or any real human being for weeks. I dropped out of university and I'm going to get evicted this week. There is no escape for this.
>>
>>35829305
Seriously OP please we could talk this out for a while I've been through some shit too you're not alone man. I'm going through some similar stuff too. You'd be helping me and I'd be happy to be able to help you.
>>
Livestream or gtfo

Suiciriginal
>>
>>35829251
Make sure you livestream it. We haven't had a person off themselves on vid since that stupid fuck who walked around with blood splashing out his wrist, ruining a perfectly nice floor.
>>
>>35829293
1. >>35829305

2. hanging, the rope is already tied and ready to go, I've hung it on a pull up bar.

3. Nothing, I want to go out in silence

4. I'm not going to leave a note, I'm not that important, nor do I have anything of value to will to.
>>
>>35829324
>you're not alone

This is a normie meme. Yes he is alone, just like all of us. Reading posts on /r9k/ is not equal to having company.
>>
>>35829251
hgev fun breda nothing matters
>>
>>35829293
yo that's what I'm wondering
>>
>>35829324
>>35829287
I really appreciate the gesture, however I have thought of doing this for a while, I'm going to do it, I'm committed to it.

>>35829298
1. 26
2. no
3. schizo typical disorder, depression
>>
File: JUST.png (634KB, 875x450px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.png
634KB, 875x450px
>>35829251
Reminds me of this.

oreganomuibueno
>>
File: 1489378123345.jpg (83KB, 1375x645px) Image search: [Google]
1489378123345.jpg
83KB, 1375x645px
>>35829251
see you on the other side Anon
save a nice place there for me
>>
>>35829356
Gotchu, schizo plus depression sounds brutal
Already tried help? You're young still
>>
>>35829356
Lets at least talk for a little bit man what do you have to lose? You'd be helping me and I'd really appreciate it!
>>
>>35829305
>>35829251

wait before you go paypal me
>>
>>35829251
>Do have any health problems?
good luck Anon
>>
>>35829333
>I'm not going to leave a note, I'm not that important, nor do I have anything of value to will to

Iktf. Good luck, anon. May you feast upon an infinite sea of tendies in the afterlife.
>>
>>35829251
Goodnight anon. I hope there's an afterlife and that it's nice for you
>>
>>35829356
Fucking pussy you ain't gonna do shit because you're worthless and haven't finished anything in your life. Stop trawling for (You)s and an hero already.
>>
>>35829385
This, you could do some good actions before leaving you pathetic egoist!
>>
>>35829305
Don't do it anon. You can always kill yourself later, it's only something you should consider if your life could never possibly get better.

Just call your family and tell them the situation you're in, there's at least some chance they could improve your life.

Killing yourself as soon as something bad is about to happen to you is dumb as fuck, you haven't had time to take a step back.
>>
Why not punish the normies and go out in a blaze of glory?
>>
>>35829251
post your town so when you do it we know it's real- but you won't because you're a lying piece of garbage
>>
>>35829412
This, Anon, you gotta go for the new high score. Rig six propane tanks in a ring, surround them with shrapnel (pebbles, coins, scrap), and blow them in the busiest place you can find. Then gun the survivors down.
>>
>>35829419
Danbury Connecticut, near Bethel
>>
>>35829251
just do it, attentionwhoring piece of shit
>>
>>35829394
There is no "good" after life in any religion for the ones who commit suicide because it is the easy way out. Life is all about struggles and overcoming them. Whenever i see threads like this or people who want to commit suicide i just think what kind of pussy are you. Going early isnt the solution it is the pussy thing to do. The ones who actually live and try everything and i mean literally everything in their powers to fix their problems and get their shit together are the strong/iron-willed people.
>>
>>35829251
see you on the other side robot brother
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 480x270px
Be free, anon
Originutan
>>
>>35829251

Are you gonna go for the high score?
>>
File: images-1.jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
18KB, 512x288px
>>35829412
Finish what Elliot started. I like that.
>>
>>35829448
good shit, I shall take back my comments if true. godspeed
>>
>>35829251
slaughter as many as you can op
>>
>>35829327
Hey yeah OP.

I cannot condone this, it is your life after all and only you can make decisions about it.

I've been on 4chan for around a decade and seen two an heros via livestream.

Anyone else here seen some shit?
>>
The world is cruel but there are so many great things to see and do that you cant even thought of. Ditch the phone, computer, electronics and find some woods. Go for a walk outside today and call in sick to work or whatever else. There's a special gf out there too anon but you must live for the sake of destiny.
>>
>>35829305
please speak to your family. ... please don't kill yourself
>>
>>35829534
I've seen someone get killed in a car accident. Black ice and bad luck. That car got ripped up like a tin can by the jaws of life.
>>
>>35829251
do you ever work?
>>
File: 1490613250536.gif (494KB, 500x384px) Image search: [Google]
1490613250536.gif
494KB, 500x384px
If repeating digits OP can no kill self
>>
>>35829251
Kill yourself and livestream it

I need something to masterbate too
>>
File: 1476597161848s.jpg (7KB, 218x249px) Image search: [Google]
1476597161848s.jpg
7KB, 218x249px
This is how you know r9k is infested with normies. Let the man kill himself, stop trying to drag him through suffering you apathetic fucks. Just FUCK OFF and let him do it. Every single time a thread like this pops up some normie has to come in and stroke his big fat fucking moral ego and try and talk him out of it.
>>
>>35829606
Wtf I keep encouraging him to make the normies suffer go fuck yourself you insensitive fuck
>>
>>35829567
This
Go take a loan/borrow some money or go even steal it, buy a plane ticket to an island or whatever foreign country and live there idk. There is so much you CAN do and there is so much to see in this world
>>
>>35829251
Are you scared?
How do you think dying will feel like?
Is there anyone that will find you or notice you disappearing?
>>
>>35829251
You should re evaluate what you may have to live for
>>
>>35829356
>schizo
See you on the other side
>>
>>35829251
Got any money?
>>
>>35829632
If it were that fucking easy, don't you think a HELL OF A LOT more people would be doing it? If any one of us could do that, we'd have done it FUCKING YEARS AGO YOU DUMB CUNT. Why do you think we are where we are? Fucking hell
>>
Are you going to livestream?
>>
>>35829475
>There is no "good" after life in any religion for the ones who commit suicide because it is the easy way out. Life is all about struggles and overcoming them. Whenever i see threads like this or people who want to commit suicide i just think what kind of pussy are you. Going early isnt the solution it is the pussy thing to do. The ones who actually live and try everything and i mean literally everything in their powers to fix their problems and get their shit together are the strong/iron-willed people.

what are the rewards in the afterlife for not having been a pussy or whatever bad sounding word you adopt for the easier way?
>>
>>35829700
But you can do it, it's just that everyone is so rooted in their lives and personas that they think is them and have no basic concept of radical change. If you have nothing to lose won't you at least make a try for it?
>>
Can someone figure out where OP lives so he can go to a psych ward?

I'll pray for you OP
>>
Hope I'm not too late anon but I give you my best wishes.

I hope it brings you peace. Godspeed.
>>
>>35829475
there's nothing easy about suicide. that'sa stupid meme for people who don't understand depression
>>
What about after you die OP ? How will poeple find you re dead ? Will no one regret you ? Did you told the police to take you before you start rotting alone in your house ?
>>
>>35829779
Here said in Danbury, Connecticut near Bethel.
>>
>>35829333
You should leave a note for your parents.
>>
>>35829333
Anon leave a note, it'll help them.

I know the feels. But seriously, do it.
>>
>>35829769
No because fuck you. Show me a way to ACTUALLY do it, and hell fucking yes I'd jump at the opportunity. But I'm not going to be known as the guy who tried to rob a bank and fucked up so much he shot himself. Eat shit. You know nothing. You're a child.
>>
>>35829783
I think suicide and depression is a meme and you are just too lazy to change anything in your life
>>
what's beautiful about suicide is that if it isn't botched those who object to your departure are unable to retaliate in any effective way (at least the threat of hell was more discouraging than laughable attempts at shaming those who are going to be dead)
>>
>>35829251
The truth is, noones life is worth living. We just eat, sleep, poop and repeat some have girlfriends some don't but the main thing is it's not worth it to live a long life, you just watch your loved ones suffer and get taken advantage of by the government and other people with no upside other than the temporary relief of the chemical reactions in your brain that make you feel better but even those reactions are just an illusion created by evolution to stop us from realizing how much trouble and unworth it is to survive. It's your choice what you do with your life but just know that within this life of despair we live in their are genuinely good people mixed in that will give you free rent, show you compassion, and try to get you on your feet you just need to go out and find those people and maybe, just maybe you'll start to enjoy life once more.
>>
>>35829890
will he be punished in the afterlife if he has been lazy about this life?
>>
Don't take the blue pill anon your still young.
>>
Suicide is the ultimate blue pill

But you have all these disabilities and you claim it's unbearable, so I can't really say

Make sure you're sober while doing this anon

Much luv
>>
>>35829911
Lmao I agree completely
>>
>>35829251
It's been an hour, OP. How's this gonna go?
>>
>>35829977
That's exactly what someone would say about a redpill
>>
>>35829890
I think your point of view is slave mentality and has no sense, if there is no meaning to lige lazyness doesn't exist
>>
Don't do it anon.

I done it twice already. You just end up back to two minutes before you do it.

It's a loop
>>
>>35829305
op, I've been through worse, please don't kill yourself, you have a lot of good times left
>>
>>35829700
Fuckin hell lad, you ever seen the elephant tied up with a tiny bit of rope? He doesn't escape because he grew up with the rope and doesn't realise he can now just literally walk away whenever he wants, the only thing stopping him is in his mind.
>>
>>35829931
Str8 to hell mate
>>
why do all these people care whether op kills himself or not? people like literally pleading and begging for op not to do it

genuine question, they don't know op at all, never even knwe he existed
>>
>>35830071
This might come as a big schock for you, but not everyone is an edgy nihilist teen, some people value human life.
>>
>>35829475
you're an idiot

ghjkl
>>
>>35830097
Get off my board you retarded moralfag go fucking no yourself normie I bet you're under 20 you fag
>>
>>35829475
Slave mentality at it best, bravo bravissimo!
>>
>>35830060
Tfw can't escape my psychological programming that was set in parents
Tfw I'm a depressed passive observer of my own life without the power to take control
Tfw psychotherapists and SSRIs haven't helped
>>
>>35829251
Take some Chads with you.

Original
>>
>>35830134
Whoever goes to psychotherapists is a retard and should be terminated, I agree
>>
>>35829779

Take your imaginary friend and shove it up your ass.

Good luck OP. Save me a good spot.
>>
>>35830134
You can do something though, one small step at a time is possible
>>
>>35830097
why though? op is in a great amount of suffering why are you prolonging it?

normies have this idea that life - any sort of life is an absolute good and must be valued above all else

why not have some real compassion for op

you're only trying to convince op to live for your own selfish reasons - you probably just want to feel like you're doing something morally significant

basically you're just making it about yourself and about how YOU tried to help x person

at no point does op's suffering and despair come into the picture
>>
>>35830054
Then what's the harm? Hell, I'd love to figure that out early.
>>
>>35830188
>op is in a great amount of suffering why are you prolonging it?

So he can go to heaven, life is a value in itself, you can always find beauty in life if you reach for God, even if you have SLA or are paralytic+blind or whatever.
>>
>>35830060
Yeah, okay. Right. Nice bedtime story, Johnny. But in the REAL WORLD, banks don't give out money for free to people with no credit history, no employment history, with no reason to need the money. Thanks though. Your inspiring story about the elephant has changed my perception of my everyday life entirely!! Now I can do aaaaaanything, all because of you! Thank you! You've saved me! :DDDDDDD
>>
>>35830221
If there is a god then i hate him/her/it so much.
>>
>>35830221
You ruin religion and drag its name through miles of shit by virtue of existing. I unironically hate you and would feel joy if you were to die.
>>
>>35830128
Fucking loser at best, creepy unhygienic obnoxious fat loser at worst
>>
>>35830259
That's what the Christian religion implies, your meme reddit religion can go to hell with you
>>
>>35830264
Who you?

Yes, someone with slave mentality like you is a loser of course
>>
Look at this shit. Somebody says he's going to kill himself, and he gets all the attention and people willing to help.

What about the rest of us who aren't complete retards? The rest of us are pathetic losers nobody cares about right?

Fucking kill yourself OP. Delete this thread and kill yourself if you're such an attention whore.

I fucking understand now why people go on a killing spree. Fuck people. Fuck all of you.
>>
>>35830340
>don't look for help
>get no help

Gee I wonder why... what a retard, kill yourself subhuman
>>
>>35830221
I wish it were you killing yourself instead

fucking christchuck faggot
>>
>>35830340
You bitch. Anons would take you seriously if you spoke up. Make a thread.
>>
>>35830378
Chrisian don't kill themselves because they understand life has value
>>
>>35830351
>>35830379
Oh and telling everybody that you're going to off yourself is considered "looking for help" right?
The only way for people to take you seriously is if you do something drastic?
Fuck you and your bullshit logic.
>>
>>35830400
And?

What the fuck do you want?

Go make your own thread and stop blaming others, you're a self absorbed prick, no wonder you get no sympathy
>>
>>35830400
Make your own thread. I have to take suicide posts seriously because who knows if the person is trolling or not? Just post your sad story and people will help
>>
>>35829356

>1. 26
>2. no
>3. schizo typical disorder, depression

sounds exactly like my brother. I should probably call him, but I wont
>>
Pretty sure OP is an hero, he hasn't answered any questions in a while
Rest in peace anon, I hope you've found peace. I'll pour one out for ya this week
>>
>>35830400
We've had so many people on this board legitimately kill themselves it's actually becoming a problem at this point. It's starting to click universally on here that when these threads pop up it's important to at least try and reach out to the people on here including you. If you need someone to seriously talk to I'm willing.
>>
>>35830511
>schizo typical disorder

would you mind telling some instances of delusions he had throughout his life? just curious
>>
OP might be gone now :(
I wish he would have left more information.
Rest in peace.
>>
>>35830631

I can't tell you much because we never talk.

He was probably around 21/22 when I found out. Apparently he was unable to recognize his roommate who he had been friends with for probably 5 years, then broke a door and punched out a window.
>>
>>35829251
Did you actually do it, the possible absolute madman?
>>
>>35830708
Why? So the asshole above could dox him, (everything from this point on can, has, does, and will happen if you call a suicide hotline) send police to his house, 'detain' him, in plain view of everyone, drag him out to a squad car in cuffs, take him to a psych ward, hold him there involuntarily for 72+++ hours during which time he is INCREDIBLY likely to be drugged against his will. They'll 'fix' him, and then send him on his way, three days later, with a several thousand dollar bill. To those who call the police or recommend calling a suicide hotline: you are lower than dirt. Absolute scum. If anyone I ever met in person had done that, I would legitimately refuse to speak or interact with that person, period. What you do can ruin lives, fucking ENSURING that people actually do fucking go though with it. Oftentimes people call because they're scared and need help. What they certainly don't need is a traumatic experience, involuntary imprisonment and psychoactive drugs, and a hefty thought-about-suicide fine. Fuck you.
>>
>>35830340
Every passing year I agree more and more with this sentiment. People are fucking awful and they first and foremost wish harm to others to make themselves feel better. Though my endgame is burning through my savings with travelling and after that living off neetbucks as cut off from the rest of society as I can.
>>
>>35829921
err...I think it's worth it to live a long life because well...The entire MEANING of worth stop existing when you die, HELL everything ends after that.

It boggles my mind how someone can suffer so much that nothingness starts to seem better.

I have cluster headache, inner ear issues, im a 20yo KHV, i don't have friends, im a literal NEET but fucking hell, I would never think that not existing would be better than the hell i live in right now
>>
>>35830806
Hopefully he just fell asleep or something

I often wonder whether these sorts of threads lead to more or less suicide in the long run. I always feel kinda sad and peaceful reading through them. At least all that pain's gonna end one way or another.

If you're still here though OP, I've enjoyed reading about your life. Hope you find something to live for.
>>
>>35829251
I'm a chad, had a lot of gf's and had sex, graduated from college and passed my board exam. Went to law school for a year, everything seems awesome right?

Well no, my gf and I broke up, I became depressed and alcoholic. Then months after the breakup sees her facebook being married to another guy, who impregnated her prior their marriage. Dropped from law school, parents always argue, both of them cheated each other. Failed all of my job interviews because of my asocial behavior molded by depression and anxiety.

Now I'm jobless, no gf, no sex for a long time, has health issues which might lead to cancer, can't have the courage to go back to my school to fix things, no money to go out and relax myself. I'm already 22 turning 23.

I could have committed suicide but still, I'm still fucking hoping that everything's going to be alright although each day that passes by brings me down.

Btw I'm living in a third world country so I don't have the privilege like western boys like welfare.

Point is, you're still luckier than many people.
>>
>>35830886
That sounds illogical to me, but I'm glad you've found some source of happiness. If I were in your position, I'd have killed myself a long, long time ago.

Also, I'm sure you've heard it before, but try LSD or mushrooms. You can even grow then yourself - the spores are legal in 48 US states. Check out Shroomery
>>
OP is gone lads,stop talking about moralfags and pay some respect.
>>
"...no-one is finally dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away... The span of someone's life, they say, is only the core of their actual existence."

We can keep this anon, and every other anon who has gone ahead of us alive here. A man isn't dead until his name is no longer spoken.
>>
>>35830975
He's dead. What does he care about respect?
>>
>>35830975
Enjoy the next life.
kek
Try to be african-american next time :D
>>
>>35831082
So he can be a KANG?
>>
>>35831100
He can be a number.
He can be a flower.
He can't be asian.
He must be a KANG.
>>
>>35831170
Apple Inc
>>
>>35830956
>Drops school and becomes "depressed" over a woman
Top kek lad
>>
Did OP do it? Did he become an hero?
>>
>>35831300
I think so.
He is a true hero.
>>
>>35829251
Well, I don't even know what to say, saw this thread a couple of times but just ignored it, then when I checked the time stamp it said 2 hours ago, I guess I wasn't even in time. Even then, I don't even know if I'd be able to stop you.

If you're seriously gone already, then I'm sorry, I'm not going to be disrespectful and blow this off or anything. It is unfortunate that you did this. Rest in peace OP
>>
>>35831342
And a real human bean

rip OP you lovely man
>>
Tfw op just now learned if there is a after life or not and he can't tell it to you...
>>
File: 1483123590799.jpg (109KB, 484x593px) Image search: [Google]
1483123590799.jpg
109KB, 484x593px
>>35829251
Do as you please fellow bot, you don't need to live a life full of misery.
>>
>>35829251

Did you do it or what?
>>
>>35829251
All you moralfags should know he's dead and he can't give a fuck when he's dead.
>>
>>35829251
Can you go ER before you kys?
>>
>>35829251
OP is now an hero.
>>
See you in the next life, OP.
>>
Don't do it. You're important to me, even if I don't know who you are
>>
Did op kill himself yet?
>>
>>35833839
hope so

for teh meme
>>
Can you give me all the money you own before you do it?
Also

Good choice
>>
Goodbye OP enjoy freedom from this world.
>>
>>35829251
Are you sure that you want to go through with this? It is the one decision you can never take back, who knows, you might just be throwing away a chance at a really cool life
>>
File: 1470638819005.jpg (18KB, 394x295px) Image search: [Google]
1470638819005.jpg
18KB, 394x295px
>ctrl-f stream
>5 hits
>no streams
>>
>>35829251
If you do it you will never know the answer to your question.
>>
>>35829606
This. OP I hope it doesnt hurt.
>>
OP here

Mommy told me I dont need to find work so I guess I can stay alive a bit longer haha. What are you robots eating right now btw?
>>
File: Beo266uCQAAe7Pj.png (153KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
Beo266uCQAAe7Pj.png
153KB, 500x293px
>>35834087
GG op u almost got me
>>
>>35834087
fake af

oregano
>>
>>35829251
Why do you lie on the internet?
Why do you need the (you)'s
>>
>>35829251
I do not give a fuck if you kill yourself as you are using a picture related where an innocent animal is being killed. Also if you watch porn where people (or animals) are being killed, like facefucking porn, I seriously hope that your death will be slow and agonizing. Be my guest, and kill yourself. It's my pleasure.
>>
File: 1477481036729.jpg (54KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1477481036729.jpg
54KB, 800x800px
LIVESTREAM LINK OP
>>
If you're actually serious, we can chat on discord anon. I'm currently watching Mr. Robot, we can share screen or watch anime.
>>
File: 30a.jpg (61KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
30a.jpg
61KB, 475x356px
>>35834087
Really nigga? You should kill yourself along with OP.

But seriously, all these normies need to get off this board. OP must have gone through some shit to reach this point, why drag out his suffering even more? Telling him to keep living is the cruel thing here.
>>
>>35829251
Please dont. I have felt this way too. You were given one chance at life. Dont waste it.
>>
>>35829251
You'll go to hell. Just reads about Buddhism. You're sad because you're confused.
>>
Post the gun faggot
Oreneo
>>
You may as well have fun, rob a place, overdose on drugs or something fun. You have nothing to lose so do whatever you have always wanted. Maybe then you will find a reason to continue living.
Thread posts: 158
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.