[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom yells at me for wasting money on video games again it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1490376834567.jpg (147KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1490376834567.jpg
147KB, 640x480px
>mom yells at me for wasting money on video games again

it's my only hobby and it's the only expense I have in my life

what's the big deal
>>
File: 1488491622843.png (118KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1488491622843.png
118KB, 800x800px
>>35828852
you will realize the day vidya lose all it's charm
hopefully it won't happen to you Anon
>>
But Anon, you are supposed to start a family and spend all money on that. You _are_ looking for a wife, aren't you?
>>
>>35828852
>"it's my only hobby"

well thats one pretty big deal to begin with
>>
>>35828875
>tfw i only play racing games from back when i was in middle/high school now
Everything new is complete shit anyways.
>>
File: CL4uTorWUAARXEE.jpg (20KB, 349x356px) Image search: [Google]
CL4uTorWUAARXEE.jpg
20KB, 349x356px
>>35828852
>video games
>hobby
This is why I still come here
>>
>>35828902
how is not a hobby?

collecting toe nail clippings could be a hobby
>>
File: 1485903170540.jpg (56KB, 391x385px) Image search: [Google]
1485903170540.jpg
56KB, 391x385px
>>35828900
>tfw not even old favorties cut it anymore
>>
>>35828987
I hope i never get to this stage. I recently finished MCLA at least. Now I'm waiting on Forza Motorsport 3 and ODST to get here. Ive never played 3, but i liked 2 and both games were being sold together for $5.
>>
>>35828875
So does playing the game, and yet people do that shit their whole lives. As in love. I'm sick of that waaayyyy before sick of actual games.
>>
>>35828852
>mom yells at me for gambling all of my money

it's my only hobby and it's the only thing i do to keep myself from suicide

what's the big deal?
>>
I don't see a problem if you're using your own money and not hers, vidya is cool. Just move out and ignore her until the obligatory Christmas call/visit, mothers just get worse and worse the more they age, especially if they're single mothers.
>>
>>35828919
Normalfag perception now has an addendum to the definition of all categories: " that I like".
So for example, "movies" are movies that they like, while movies they dislike aren't movies and they have to correct anyone that acknowledges that things they dislike exist and can be described as having any association to the things that they do like.
All information in the world is expected to be a personalized recommendations list for them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.