[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you had a penis for a day, what would you do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: CUMS.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CUMS.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
If you had a penis for a day, what would you do?
>>
That man is pretty girly looking except for his arms. His hips are wider and his torso thinner than most traps.
>>
Continue to slurp on thick cocks~~
>>
File: IMG_6849.png (1KB, 251x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6849.png
1KB, 251x230px
>>35827879
I have one and I can tell you right now. I want a reroll.
>>
>>35827879
I would badly want to get laid and know what it feels like but I probably couldn't get laid if I didn't have a vagina. So I would probably wind up jerking off all day long and spending the rest of my life wondering what it feels like to be inside a woman.
>>
>>35827993
As the apparant reaident male here this is what would happen. Youd jack off once and get tired. You have to fucking train ti jack off more than once in a row as a man.
>>
>>35827993
Feels kind of like sticking your finger and rubbing around the side of your mouth. Only tighter and more rigged.

Not all that great really, women have it way better in terms of sex. Especially with the fact that you can keep going after your orgasms, men its just sort of like...whelp I'm bored now, time to nap or go piss I guess.
>>
>>35828018
are you a geriatric or extremely unfit?
>>
impregnate a bunch of girls
>>
>>35828035
He's right. Doing that drains your body of endorphin and adrenaline. Almost all men will feel tired after cumming. Assuming they don't spend all day fapping that is and have gotten used to it.
>>
>>35828035
is this a serious question

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Refractory_period_(sex)
>>
>>35828075
>fifteen minutes
>>
>>35828051
but I would have a penis. I'm pretty sure my excitement would be enough to keep me going for at least a couple rounds.
>>
>>35827937
It's an angle trick I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>35828100
yeah, you'd still have to wait at least 5 or 10 minutes though. you know how your clit gets unpleasantly sensitive for a while after cumming? dicks do the same, especially the head.
>>
>>35828239
>mfw I can fuck 2 times in a row
>not even sore

yeah the second time is worse and sometimes I can't even cum (depends on how much I have already fapped, usually if I've been 2 days without it I can fuck nonstop until my lust has been satiated) but I thought it wasn't even that rare?
>>
>>35827879
>tfw can't stop watching her cum
REEEE
>>
>>35828526
>her
>penis
what?
>>
>>35828291
It's fairly rare. Haven't fucked a girl yet that wasn't shocked by me not having to stop, and I've plowed some real roasties.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.