[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would have been the fate of America and the rest of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: madam-president-newsweek.jpg (111KB, 734x908px) Image search: [Google]
madam-president-newsweek.jpg
111KB, 734x908px
What would have been the fate of America and the rest of the world in the alternate timeline?
>>
More of the same slow dreary civilizational decline we've seen for the past 50 years

I thought Trump would help accelerate it to get it over with quicker, but it's looking like he actually has no balls and we're just going to get more of the same under him
>>
File: abhpmka9nl1y.png (1MB, 917x903px) Image search: [Google]
abhpmka9nl1y.png
1MB, 917x903px
>>35827401
>literally bans muslim countries from coming into America

Trump is edgy as fuck.
>>
>>35827434
Except he wasn't even able to do that. Not a single accomplishment or campaign promise fulfilled yet.
>>
Hillary would have made steven universe real.
>>
>>35827385
I'm glad Trump won because now I have two thins to hate about government. We put a celebrity in charge knowing that celebrities make shitty leaders and we put a Baby boomer in office again.
>>
Not all that different, most alternate timelines still have a republican congress so madam president isn't doing much
Trump continues to shitpost on Twitter but no one in the government has to pretend to like him anymore so it's kinda sad desu
/pol/ was even more of a shithole for a week after the election
>>
I probably would have killed myself because of left wing smugness
>>
She would have increased military conflicts for her own profit. She would have made laws against straight white males.
Probably, she would bring about the end of the western world faster then Trump.

I imagine she would have made 1984 more of a reality, she would have a ministry of truth and being openly conservative or anti-sjw an act of terrorism if she could...

Err she's more of a self serving corporate interest govt puppet then an SJW.
>>
>>35827595
But anon, Hillary is a celebrity and a baby boomer, too.
>>
>>35827857
Whatta fuckin pussy
>>
File: die.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
die.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>35827385
I've thought about this a lot and I am pretty sure that in that timeline I would also get a deathnote and it would play out as follows:

>Hillary wins the election
>I write in my book that she has a livestream from the oval office and delivers the following message
>The curse has been activated as punishment for a woman holding the highest office, a breach of natural order
>Now this chair will never be held once more, beware
>She then commits suicide on the air
>Now I bide my time
>President Kaine assumes office and the kerfuffle dies down and things return to normal after a month or two
>I strike again, and write in his death as suicide as well
>Keep repeating. Every time someone takes the office, let them get comfortable and then just do them in
>one time kill the guy immediately after taking the oath for lulz
>America literally goes leaderless because no one will take the office

I'm not sure what happens after that. Shame we missed out on that reality.
>>
>>35828455
that's how communism starts anon

doing gods work
>>
Clinton always said she wanted to do away with Penis Inspection Day, which would have been terrible. Our kids need Penis Inspection Day.
>>
>>35827385
the us would already be at war by now
>>
everything i ever read or ever will read regarding Trump and Hillary just sounds and looks like propaganda and misinformation, aside from the obvious facts.
>>
>>35828361
Trump is already boosting our military budget and selling weapons Saudi Arabia. He's also trying to start wars in places like north korea
>>
>>35828455
People would still go for it. The potential for power and wealth would be too much and they would be willing to risk it, thinking they'll be the one who doesn't die and then they'll have full control.
While the rest of the country continues to run, as normal, under the senate. Democratic republics don't really need their president.

Eventually you'll get bored and tired of writing the names and the curse would vanish.
>>
>>35827513
>created 300k jobs that were supposed to go overseas from the automobile industry

Are you retarded? Actually follow news before spouting bullshit.
>>
>>35827385
Hillary would've been Bill Clinton all over again. This was just his way of getting a third term. Would possibly have been good
>>
>>35828563
This literally did not happen. 250k jobs were created in February. To claim he created them is patently dishonest. Especially since it wasnt any different than what we saw the month before or the previous year.
>>
>>35828543
hillary was going to do the same shit
every single political decision she has ever made has been the most violent course of action

she planned more no fly zones in the middle east after already using no fly zones in syria as a pretext for aggression

she is a warmonger, just like every republican, and she has admitted she's a centrist behind closed doors even in spite of claiming she's a progressive just to mitigate bernie sanders voters

she is the devil, everything wrong with the """"left""""" and politics in general
>>
>>35828649
libya* not syria
>>
>>35828563
Actually if you read the news, you would know that the auto industry announced massive layoffs on the day of Trump's inauguration.
>>
>>35828563
Get out of the bubble before you asphyxiate
>>
>>35828649
The "Hillary will start WW3" narrative is Russian fake propaganda based on nothing in fact
>>
>>35828649
Trump is also in favour of a no fly zone in Syria
>>
>>35828649
Shes a leftist like Trump is a conservative.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.