[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a good enough profile to pick up chicks on tinder ??

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (119KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 720x1280px
Is this a good enough profile to pick up chicks on tinder ??
>>
File: brainlet.jpg (59KB, 812x560px) Image search: [Google]
brainlet.jpg
59KB, 812x560px
>that head shape
>>
not with that bio
>>
>>35827175
is he supposed to be white?
>>
you need to be funnier OP. my tinder bio is just a stupid joke and it's worked wonders
>>
>>35827175
I think you've got a good trade off going here OP, a brilliant strategy if I do say so myself.

First, the profile picture. Balls to the walls confidence, taking a shit with the door open. Girls will think you've got nothing to hide and will think you have a large penis because of it.

Now the bio might be the smartest thing I've seen yet for attracting mates. While you lose out on all the leftist socially minded stacies, which most likely comprises 90% of tinder, you gain favor with a very small but passionate minority of racist white girls who will share in your belief of upholding racial purity. It's always a good strategy in dating to focus your attention on a very specific pool of people rather than try to broadly appeal to the masses of potential mates and hoping you get lucky.
>>
File: 1488.jpg (46KB, 473x500px) Image search: [Google]
1488.jpg
46KB, 473x500px
>>35827175
you stupid plebs it's Sushi Bro
he a sad failed normie that shitposts here to get attention from NEEt beta fags because he has no friends irl,he gets chicks blackout drunk on the reg and fucks 4/10 fat roast beef whores in his car, records it and then posts them here
full fledged faggot
>>
>>35827175
are you the real sushi bro?
>>
WHERE'S SUSHIBRO
>>
>>35827175
"omg wow chad is SOOOO funny and open hahaha he must be SOOOO fun to be around, I'll definitely have sex with him"

comentario original
>>
your hair is too small for your head
>>
>>35827175
brilliant OP

tinder profs and bios are like that Guess Who board game, you want to knock out as many of the people you don't want to facefuck as possible

your bio literally knocks out every woman that can't take a joke, and also knocks out 75% of the roastie population at the same time, then on top of that you're taking a shit nothing much to say about that other than it bleeds confidence
>>
>>35827379
This. So many normies here

Sushi bro is the guy that messages girls on Tinder

"I want to slap your ass and feed you sushi"

Somehow, it works, considering he looks like an overgrown ape
>>
haha its sushibro , good to see you back .
cool punchline.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.