[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>therapist tells me that getting a job will help my recovery

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (51KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51KB, 655x527px
>therapist tells me that getting a job will help my recovery from depression and anxiety
>ohfuckno
>send some requests just so my parents and therapist think i'm actually trying
>get some responses
>reject most but one, so i can again say that at least i tried
>go to the interview
>give maybe the shittest interview in my life (complete with autistic mumbling and missing documents)
>get the job somehow
>ohshit.jpg
>"at least it may actually help me, right?"
>it fucking doesn't
>depression and anxiety coming back
>want to kill myself everyday

Fuck being a wagecuck
>>
>>35826841
WHATS THWE JOB?
>>
>>35826851
Cleaning in a cinema
>>
>>35826927
that's not too bad

is this your first job?
>>
Tell me about it. I was a bit happier when I first started my new job, but I'm slowly staring to hate it. I'm going insane. I cannot deal with the owner of the restaurant anymore. Christ, my last shift, he ridiculed me for moving a dirty dish out of the way because he planned on re-using it, then walked over to the kitchen manager and told the kitchen manager how much I fucked up because I moved a goddamn dirty dish out of the way and placed it with the other dirty dishes. I'm on the verge of quitting this job already, because I fear I might snap.
>>
>>35827228
he seems like he has a mighty large cock in his ass

luckily my job isn't too bad, just hard physical labor and dealing with shit from other departments
>>
>>35826841
First off, congratulations on going through with it so far. That's brave dude.
Is there a way you can tell your therapist they were wrong about the benefits of you getting a job and figure out the next step together?
>>
>>35826841
kek, that sucks anon

My Psychiatrist basically suggested the complete opposite because of how fucking retarded I am. He deemed me unfit for work in the foreseeable future because of all my issues. Basically he said that there is no point setting me up for failure and that is what would be happening.

I'm currently on disability at least.
>>
>>35827722
thanks for stealing my hard earned money
>>
>>35827794
to be fair, it's not like i'm just a neet leeching neetbux out of laziness, i do believe i am unfit for work.
>>
File: 1458280612724.png (125KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1458280612724.png
125KB, 367x321px
>>35826841
cunt at least you don't have to work at KFC as a cook doing the most disgusting job (being a cook which involves doing all the nasty shit) while all the fucking women get to walk around bitch and moan and talk to each other when you have to stand there in fucking silence while you struggle to lift the heavy deliveries of chicken every fucking day holy shit someone kill me please. A friend of my brother gave me this job and i cant quit because of repercussions. I'm 18 and doing this fucking job. All the people i went to highschool with are at fucking uni doing normal cunt shit while im working fast food
>>
>>35826927
I've cleaned medical offices in the middle of the night. Pretty comfy, desu. Is it like a mad rush to clean in between showings?
>>
>>35826841
OP I get the whole wagecuck meme but if the actual work isnt bad you're just being a fucking pansy, use the money to make you happy lmao
>>
>>35827941
please let me have your job
>>
>>35827870
>Have to work at KFC
No one /has/ to work at KFC. There are hundreds of other non-food service jobs with no requirements available for the same shit pay.
>>
File: 20170327_054931.png (1MB, 2228x992px) Image search: [Google]
20170327_054931.png
1MB, 2228x992px
mfw NEETS come out at night
>>
>>35827988
I only do that every once in a while. I'm actually an administrator in a private school.
>>
>>35827988
You don't want that job.
>>
>>35828020
>administrator in a private school
>on 4chan
jesus, THERE IS NO GOD
>>
>>35826841

upsell shit on ebay from home
>>
>>35828041
It's a hell of an insight into the struggles that face young men during HS/after.
>>
Cinemas hire anyone when they are desperate.prepare for a terrible
>>
>>35828116
>Cinema
Look at Mr. Fancy over here.
>>
>>35828134
>it is literally called a cinema
>look at mr fancy

Look at Mr. Autistic over here.
>>
>>35828149
MOVIE THEATER, FANCYPANTS.
>>
>>35826927
THAT SOUNDS COMFY ANON
NO NORMIES TO BOTHER YOU TOO OFTEN
GETTING TO WATCH MOVIES FOR FREE( ALBEIT IN CHUNKS BUT STILL)

GOD I WANT YOUR JOB SO MUCH
BUT LITERALLY N O O N E WILL HIRE ME

KILL YOURSELF REEEEEEEEEE
>>
Now you have to wait a another year or something to get bus right? You have to be unemployed for so long to even apply
>>
>>35828753
*bux not bus
Orig I gig IMO nopos
>>
>>35827991
Find me one on the central coast of Australia
>>
>>35826927

you wouldn't happen to be an aspiring rapper would you?
>>
>>35828663
Kys retard.
I had his job, you don't get to see shit because you clean early in the morning.
You wouldn't believe the amount of shit people leave behind and after a week your back starts killing you because of the retarded angle the seats are at.

The pay is absolute shit and there's nothing comfy about it maybe except for being able to listen to music
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.