[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is 23 too late to start smoking?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1486600093598.jpg (18KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486600093598.jpg
18KB, 750x500px
is 23 too late to start smoking?
>>
No.

Oregano.

FUCK YOU MOOT!
>>
Crack is a good place to start imo
>>
>>35826093
Why start? It's a filthy habit and it really makes you feel like s***. Your clothes breath everything stinks that is bad for your lung capacity as well.

Is literally no benefits to doing it. If you must do it try vaping for Christ's sake
>>
>>35826201
>if you must try do vaping

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA LOOK AT THIS FAG

op it's never too late but it doesn't really do anything, just a little confidence boost and cancer are the benefits

Me and my friend would smoke in high school and think about our problems so we called it thought candy. Probably gayer than vaping but w/e
>>
>>35826093
No. Smoking is pretty gross. I smoked from 17 to about 22 but I just kind of stopped when I left the food industry a didn't spend time with other people who smoked. I also never let myself get addicted and forced myself to take breaks when ever I felt myself really craving nicotine. I probably smoked a pack a week at my highest level of use.

I fucking hated when people couldn't go 15 minutes without a fix and made other people go out of their way to facilitate their need to huff a cigarette which honestly a lot of smokers will do.

In 2011 the first time I smoked an e cigarette in front of other smokers everyone laughed at me. I got a few disposable ones because it was healthier than smoking but shortly after just stopped using tobacco all togeather. Now vapers seem like faggots.

Go ahead and smoke if you want to. You're anot adult. Just don't smoke around kids or people who don't want to breath your smoke and don't force other people to make special considerations for your addiction to a drug that honestly has marginal effects.
>>
It'd be fucking retarded to start. It doesn't give you a "High" like other drugs, you also get stuck on it. My mother was addicted to meth, coccaine and other drugs in her very early youth. She's kicked all them to this day yet through all that she's nearly 50 hasn't kicked smoking. It wastes a shitload of money as smokes cost alot, aswell if they drastically go up in price you're screwed because you NEED smokes, they'll fuck up your lungs, I can go on and on and on and on for weeks.

Overall the fact you've avoided smokes for SO long and are now TRYING to get into them is fucking stupid, stay off them while you don't have an addiction. If you """have""" to because some girl smokes or something then I honestly hope you do get lung cancer when you start smoking
>>
File: 1490210530331.png (13KB, 246x213px)
1490210530331.png
13KB, 246x213px
>>35826093
I wouldn't recommend it, anon. The initial honeymoon period is the only particularly enjoyable part of smoking. You'll get a bit of a head rush and pressing the cigarette to your lips might feel comforting, but it's ultimately not worth it in the end. You'll very quickly become addicted if you slowly increase the amount of smokes you go through a day like all smokers inevitably do.
>>35826288
>I fucking hated when people couldn't go 15 minutes without a fix and made other people go out of their way to facilitate their need to huff a cigarette which honestly a lot of smokers will do.

This as well. It's extremely annoying when you have to cater to smokers and take time to ensure that they get their fix. It will also reflect poorly on you in the eyes of your employer as well when you need constant smoke breaks.

I don't care about your health, anon, but I don't recommend this habit. I stopped smoking two years ago, and I'm glad my days are no longer defined by cigs.
>>
>>35826093
Naw I started at 25. Then quit at 26. I'll start up again soon
>>
>>35826093
No go for it

>>35826201
Fuck off betaddit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.