[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the jews using /r9k/ as a platform to radicalize young

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 11

File: eternal jew.jpg (35KB, 500x335px) Image search: [Google]
eternal jew.jpg
35KB, 500x335px
Why are the jews using /r9k/ as a platform to radicalize young virgin losers into committing acts of domestic terrorism?
>>
>>35825778
Why is the nhk involved in a conspiracy to fuck up my life?
>>
File: image.png (183KB, 628x356px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
183KB, 628x356px
>>35825778
Divide and conquer goyium
>>
MUH JOOS!!111
>>
File: 1490564301962.jpg (30KB, 520x395px) Image search: [Google]
1490564301962.jpg
30KB, 520x395px
>>35825828
Fuck off, this cryptokikery is exactly what OP is describing
>>
>>35825815
But what is their end game? What do they get out of turning a bunch of NEET losers into elliot rodgers by toying with their insecurities on here?
>>
I don't know, Anon. I just don't know

Original
>>
File: image.jpg (293KB, 666x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
293KB, 666x618px
>>35825855
Force the police to clamp down on "hate speech and online radicalism" so that no one can legally question the narrative that mass immigration is good, as is multiculturalism.
Eventually every race will be mixed except the Jews who will be like the Targaryens from game of thrones.
Mythically pale and smart compared to the mongrel lower race goyium that they will then rule over.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (15KB, 229x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
15KB, 229x246px
If you believe the jews are behind everything, good. If you don't believe the jews are behind everything, the jews are behind you.

There's no possible way for the jews to not be behind everything,
>>
>>35825921
what do you think of the fact that anders breivik, elliot rodger and dylann roof all basically self-radicalized through the internet into their various ideologies?

breivik's ideology closely aligned with your own (anti-multiculti, anti-muslim immigration minus the anti-jew rhetoric) so is it possible that you're being JEWED right now into hating jews?
>>
File: R!.jpg (73KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
R!.jpg
73KB, 400x400px
>tfw i'm jewish
>read this threads
>cackle maliciously
>>
>>35825795
you know what the ironic thing is, has there ever been a mass shooting in Japan Eliot Roger style?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 500x632px
>>35825974
I'm pretty indifferent at this point desu
I'm just saying what's going on, on a macro level.
Not all Jews are involved, and it's not only Jews doing it, but the primary ringleaders disproportionately Jewish.
>>
File: 1458091825290.jpg (84KB, 473x750px) Image search: [Google]
1458091825290.jpg
84KB, 473x750px
>>35825778
No they aren't. Now get back to shitposting goyi- errrr, guy.
>>
>>35825974
You proved his response right.

They're trying to push that kind of radicalism so they can crack down on it. It's fake radicalism. Completely fabricated. But they'll yell NAZIS! FASCISM ON THE RISE! OY VEY ANOTHA HOLOCAUST IMPENDING! so they can limit your freedoms even more with even more censorship.

Meanwhile the real radicalism (islamic) goes unchecked.
>>
>>35826035
No. They don't even have guns.

There have been lots of knifings though.
>>
>>35826035
I had to look it up, dont really hear much about overseas crimes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akihabara_massacre
a real robot this one
>>
>>35826069
if he believes in an ideology that is similar to the one that motivated breivik (and maybe roof, who also blamed the jews for cultural corruption, and especially if he also has any white nationalist leanings) then how can he claim that any of this is orchestrated by the jews without suspecting his own beliefs? what separates his organic discovery of the jew redpill stuff from the discovery of this kind of rhetoric by mass murderers? no one encouraged those people to commit mass murder. they (including rodger) were given an ideology but they just went further with their beliefs and actions than posting on the internet. if his own ideology is possibly corrupt, then how can he know what's real and how can he be sure that the jews made these shootings happen?
>>
>>35826242
You're missing the point again
>>
>>35826242
>what separates his organic discovery of the jew redpill stuff from the discovery of this kind of rhetoric by mass murderers?
Because that's obviously not the M.O of a radical right-winger. Ever. It's been infiltrated and there are a bunch of agents radicalizing unsuspecting newfags into committing domestic terrorism so they can crack down on ALL right-wingers, no matter how moderate.

This is the definition of a false flag.
>>
>>35826314
explain then. how can the ideology that is causing people to oppose them also be spread by them? you don't believe there are any actual anti-semites, anti-muslims, anti-immigration or anti-woman people out there? i think you're missing my point, and i acknowledge that i haven't explained what i mean very well, but do explain how what you said proves that the jews are doing this if this rhetoric has been around forever and no one pushed these specific people into mass shootings because maybe i have missed it.
>>
>>35826409
except that's not what happened in breivik's case or in roof's case or in any other case of a mass shooting that wasn't linked to straightforward terrorism (domestic/islamic or otherwise) that i know of.

and violence can be the MO of radical right or left wingers just as it has been in the past.
>>
>>35826409
Your post is the very definition of "tinhat". Where do we go from here?
>>
I'm under the impression they're using /r9k/ as a platform to turn young virgin losers into homosexual gender benders, not terrorists.
>>
>>35826461
That's exactly what happened in both of those cases. Lone wolf terrorism is not something that "just happens" without reason. Breivik and Roof were retards who got played by mossad the same way the Orlando gay club shooter and the california shooters got played by ISIS.
>>
>>35826535
but why are you sure that it was mossad who put these ideas into their heads?

first, i think they played themselves. in neither case was there any sort of recruiting. both started doing their own internet searches and talking about these things online on their own. no one they spoke to advised violence. in fact, roof acted because he saw that no one was going to do anything other than talk about it and that wasn't enough for him.

why couldn't it have been actual right wingers who put these ideas (the ideology) into their heads and then their own mental issues that pushed them to act out in violence without prompting?

it happens. do you think mossad pushed elliot rodger into acting? look at the less ideologically driven mass shooters. no one pushed them at all and their killings can't be exploited for censorship because there was no real hate speech or radicalism. so why do you doubt it could have happened in these cases as well?

i'm not saying that the powers that be won't capitalize on these isolated incidents but i don't really believe that any non-terrorist shooter has been pushed into these acts of violence (by jews or anyone else) because it's so obvious that it can "just happen" (usually, because of circumstances and mental illness). i think the truth is that the ideologies connected to some acts of violence are more incidental than anything else.
>>
>>35825778
No ots not the jews, its just the goyi- I mean people knowing the truth of the evil white man. Get off my board go- I mean good sir hehe
>>
File: 1353968790706.jpg (191KB, 451x485px) Image search: [Google]
1353968790706.jpg
191KB, 451x485px
>TFW bullied and shunned by my peers all my life

>TFW lacking any intelligence or marketable talents to get a good job or get ahead in life.

>TFW short, ugly.

>TFW living in my own personal hell every single day, unable to find any happiness, success or even love.

>TFW 26 year old virgin.

>TFW completely shunned by society and no friends at all.

And you wonder why we are so angry? You think a Mossad/CIA/FBI agent is required to get people on this board to go on rampages? Not that I'm interested in carrying out one, but I can certainly see where these people are coming from.
>>
>>35826931
Welcome to the watchlist, scumbag!
>>
File: JUST WHO IS BEHIND ALL OF THIS.png (49KB, 400x467px) Image search: [Google]
JUST WHO IS BEHIND ALL OF THIS.png
49KB, 400x467px
>>35825927
Truth.
don't believe their lies
>>
>>35827066
Like I said, I'd never do it and I have no interest in doing it. Just saying that it's a bit absurd to think that everything in the Jews/CIA/FBI.
>>
>>35825778
Actually it's the alien communists who are puppets of the Jews who are posting here

t. alien dissident; run while you can
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.