[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I finally have some confidence in myself? >set a simple

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (237KB, 1523x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237KB, 1523x1600px
How do I finally have some confidence in myself?

>set a simple date with a girl
>it's not really even a date
>just some nice relaxed time together
>she very willingly jumps on the opportunity to spend time together
>she seemed genuinely very interested
>when I picked her up she was even waiting outside
>we had a good time and it was fun
>she said herself that she enjoyed it
>texted her about something unrelated shortly afterwards and instantly got a reply
>still convinced she's either just using me or that I'm heading straight to the friendzone orbiter area
>>
>>35825592
tl;DR but can you source this shit?
>>
You start by getting off R9K you normie retard
>>
Why did normies suddenly start flooding /r9k/? It wasn't always like this.
>>
>>35825605
>>35825642
Its way out of hand now. The word "normie" was on the front page of reddit the other day with like 30k upvotes. They just think it's a fucking meme and come here whilst fucking everything up
>>
File: 1483679867056.png (64KB, 693x503px) Image search: [Google]
1483679867056.png
64KB, 693x503px
>>35825592
>set a simple date with a girl
GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NORMAL FAG
RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Are we being raided by wizchan again? Those reeing virgins need to shut up.
>>
>>35825995
Fuck off Norman, you're invading my safe space.
>>
>>35825592
You have some cards to move. Just follow your intuition. If she's interested on whatever unrelated things you tell her, you actually have a chance on become either of both. A friendzoned guy or a date
>>
>>35825592
>That petite body
>Those dead eyes
I'm in love.
>>
>>35825592
Source PLEASE
Also if she seems interested in you there's a chance she's actually looking for a relationship, not all women are cracked up to be fucking attention seeking whores
>>
>>35826110
feel it out but dont take too long or you will get friend zoned.
>>
>>35826023
If this is your board then why don't you delete this thread?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.