[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It HAPPENED

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 8

I got myself one last year.
>be me
>We dated for 6 months
>I ate her out. she grabbed my dick but i froze up
>This happened 3 times on 3 different dates
>buy condoms and decide im gonna man up and do it
>night before date I get no sleep bc anxiety
>in the morning, ask her if we can postpone
>she tells me she needs somebody more reliable
>tells me i cancel too many dates because of sleep
>says it was the anniversary of her suicide attempt
>says she doesn't want a relationship with anyone
>doesn't wish to speak to me anymore

Fast forward 1 month ( today )

>call her
>blocks call
>texts me back telling me to leave her alone
>ask her if she was ok
>tells me she is seeing a med student right now at her school and tells me my body is too masculine and I make her feel terrible about herself

I want to kill myself. The first shot in almost a decade and I blow it. Not only that but atm she is getting plowed by some med student. If I had just gone on that date. If i had just taken the opportunity. She had her hands literally around my dick. This world unforgiving and cruel. And i didn't deserve her but Fuck
>>
File: 1471860506615.jpg (23KB, 735x765px) Image search: [Google]
1471860506615.jpg
23KB, 735x765px

you dodged one hell of a bullet, OP. you probably couldnt get your dick hard because your brain knew you were about to stick it in dumb crazy
>suicide attempt
>anniversary
fucking lol
>>

Just wow
>>
File: 1459738459352.png (49KB, 492x489px) Image search: [Google]
1459738459352.png
49KB, 492x489px
>>35825285
>>
File: 1483682192800.jpg (15KB, 234x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483682192800.jpg
15KB, 234x250px
>>35825285
>We dated for 6 months
FUCKING NORMAL FAGS FUCK OFF
RRREEEEE
REEEEEEER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1490315514881.jpg (110KB, 590x572px) Image search: [Google]
1490315514881.jpg
110KB, 590x572px
>>35825285
>anniversary of her suicide attempt

Pity that it only stayed an attempt, she should celebrate it with another one.
>>
File: 1487575667987.jpg (82KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487575667987.jpg
82KB, 960x720px
>>35825285
>I didn't deserve her

OP you are right but I don't think it's for the reason you think it is, as other anons have pointed out she is a total psycho bitch who couldn't wait for you to be ready. You dodged a bullet and should be grateful.
>>
File: beware the orangeman.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
beware the orangeman.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>35825285
>says she doesn't want a relationship with anyone
really makes you think.
it's not like she was dating someone else already during that time...right?
>>
>>35825285

Top kek
>>
>>35825285
It's okay you were cucked by a med student, they are obviously superior to you
>>
File: Love-Hug-tall-l.jpg (108KB, 320x366px) Image search: [Google]
Love-Hug-tall-l.jpg
108KB, 320x366px
You guys have made me realized I overlooked the completely ludicrous idea that a suicide attempt should have an anniversary. Thanks

I had an opportunity to experience even a glimpse of sexual and emotional satisfaction that probably wont come again soon and I know this fucked me up in some way, I've been too emotional lately to the point of crying into a pillow while trying to sleep. Can't help but feel worthless and unwanted. She knew I was a NEET, and for a time, she was too yet she had to mention this guy was a medical student. That's thew part that hurts the most. How does someone move on so quickly? How do you go from 6 months of talking to someone almost every day to just pretending they don't exist?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.