[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any hope for me or am I going to die a virgin?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: jewboy.jpg (141KB, 706x871px) Image search: [Google]
jewboy.jpg
141KB, 706x871px
Is there any hope for me or am I going to die a virgin?
>>
congrats faggot you would probably look like a normie if you weren't such a lardass. so yes, you will die of a heart attack before you get the chance.
>>
>>35824927
If you lost a bunch of weight you could probably get a gf for real. Until you lose that weight though you are hopeless. Time to diet and exercise. Don't eat unhealthy shit like bread, potatoes, and milk. Eat more eggs and fish.
>>
>>35825030
How about a fuckin shower too greaseball
>>
Lose weight and work out, you could probably pull it off
>>
>>35824927
LGR?
>>
>>35824927
you'd look pretty normal if you lost a ton of weight

here's what you have going for you
>what i imagine to be a generic face if you were skinny
>high hairline but it doesn't look like male pattern baldness, just a naturally high line
>you can grow facial hair
>don't seem like a complete manlet

you're fat as fuck though so start eating less
>>
File: gfat.jpg (266KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
gfat.jpg
266KB, 1280x720px
>>35825001
>>35825030
>>35825089
>>35825103
>>35825141

OP here. I'm an alcoholic. All my weight gain came from drinking. Should I stop drinking and lift again? is my doggo cute at least???My last "GF" I met at a doggo park
>>
>>35825480
good doggo.

yeah if you're trying to get a gf or get laid, you gotta lose weight. #1 thing girls care about it is not being fit, but being not not fit, if that makes sense. i'm not in shape per se, but i'm at a healthy weight
>>
The warped ideology of /r9k/ rarely applies to the real world.
>>
>>35824927
There's totally hope for you dude. I believe in you. If I can go from a gross mexican looking kid to an alright looking white dude then you can get a gf.
>>
>>35824927
you look like George Costanza

orig
>>
>>35825480
obviously stop fucking drinking unless you want to die

being an overweight alcoholic cuts your lifespan in half plus you're never going to get pussy on top of it so basically you might as well commit suicide if you aren't going to change your ways
>>
File: hjjraed.png (86KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
hjjraed.png
86KB, 256x256px
>>35825615
The thing is, I'm not a virgin. But I've never had a real GF.

>>35825650
Okay. I think I'll stop. I was planning on stopping tomorrow :(
>>
File: kekistan.jpg (4KB, 212x218px) Image search: [Google]
kekistan.jpg
4KB, 212x218px
If robots think I have a chance, I think i will make an effort. btw, how old do I look? I feel like years of smoking and alcohol makes me look older.
>>
You look like the guy that makes no small parts
>>
File: jjjeafaefd.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
jjjeafaefd.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>35825923

Are you saying I have a small dick? because I do
>>
>>35826032
No its a youtube show
>>
>>35825671
If you are not virgin get out NOW!!!
>>
File: cat reaction image.jpg (51KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cat reaction image.jpg
51KB, 900x900px
>>35824927
Sorry mate, it's the virgin train for you. Welcome aboard.

I'll see you in Virgin Valhalla after we end up killing ourselves
>>
>>35824927
You are going to die a virgin
>>
>>35824927
Is that your "no sex" face OP?

Why am I asking? OF COUrSE it is
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.