[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Practice gf/ chatting buddy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: n-PHONE-CALL-628x314.jpg (32KB, 628x314px) Image search: [Google]
n-PHONE-CALL-628x314.jpg
32KB, 628x314px
Whether it's loneliness, wanting to practice interacting to a girl, vent/talk about your problems from non judging stranger, or if you slowly going insane from not talking to another human being with your voice in months I'm here to talk.

Social interaction is lacking here for sure, so if you need a safe space to talk to someone I'm here.

>inb4 girl(girl), yes I'm used to being a practice gf, no I'm not attractive or why else would I be here, this is my second time doing this and the first conversations with bots went well so I'm hoping this will be the same.

Leave a throw-a-way email so I can contact you.

I do discords or direct phone calls (from a number blocked ofc), skype is okay too but I avoid it because of call drops.
>>
>hasn't uttered a word via voice to anyone in 2 months besides autistc murmurs when the mail men asks how the weather is

Screw it I'll bite, how long are the calls? Do you time them or something?
>>
>>35824916
talk to me on discord bby
>>
>>35824994

Only 3 bots replied to the last thread, the 1st lasted about an hr and he was happy enough to leave after. The second one lasted for a few hrs before he called it quits and went to bed. If you're the only one replying to the thread than we can talk for as long as you want
>>
>>35824916
im into weird antisocial girls
>>
I'll take this bait
[email protected]
>>
>>35825037

give me a throw away than and I'll contact you shortly
>>
>>35825078
[email protected]
>>
>>35825067
>>35825164

Messages just sent
>>
>>35824916

[email protected]

I'm going to bed shortly but if you would be available to chat tomorrow that'd be neat
>>
>>35825199
idk how to mail you back lol

do you got teamspeak? or a discord server? mail me info pls
>>
>>35824916
I feel so bad for you guys literally not even having 1 girl to talk to. If anyone's interested I will tell you of a surefire way to talk to hundreds of girls (or at least try) I just don't want to post it a lot because it's a secret I found and I don't want it filled with traps gays and catfishes

Also it doesn't work anonymously you have to have at least a picture of yourself as your profile and chicks will ask for more.
>>
>>35825203

Sure I don't mind, what is your time zone and what time is best to call you. I have a night class.

>>35825213
I have a regular throwaway discord. Give me your email again and I'll make a server
>>
>>35825266
>I have a regular throwaway discord. Give me your email again and I'll make a server
[email protected]
>>
File: 1416621573921.png (54KB, 154x253px) Image search: [Google]
1416621573921.png
54KB, 154x253px
>>35825240

this is a completely and unoriginally original post
>>
>>35825266

I'm central time, US. I work nights, but I work from home so any time works really
>>
>>35825292
Just sent, if you see a person named Rem you're at the right discord.

>>35825323
Alright, I will try to call before class so sometime in the morning I'll contact you if it isn't too much trouble. I'll send you my discord server as well in an email.
>>
>>35825385

cool, thanks. I'll probably be awake at the latest around 10am CDT so that should work nicely
>>
[email protected]

I'm at work now, but if you wanted to talk tomorrow evening sometime that'd be cool.
>>
>>35825772
messages just sent!

And sure thing
>>
File: snap snap.jpg (31KB, 249x214px) Image search: [Google]
snap snap.jpg
31KB, 249x214px
youcallthatsmut on skype

hmu cutie
>>
File: 1470508711951.jpg (84KB, 464x598px) Image search: [Google]
1470508711951.jpg
84KB, 464x598px
>>35826104
Hey, I didn't get your message. Could you check the emails spelling?
>>
>>35824916
uncomfortable being emotionally open especially with women, would really like to talk
[email protected]
>>
File: coastline.jpg (184KB, 1280x814px) Image search: [Google]
coastline.jpg
184KB, 1280x814px
lol
i'll give this a jab

higgus#9240
>>
>>35824916
>Tfw you will never be the practice GFs true love

It's okay we probably shouldn't talk.
>>
>>35824916
https://discord.gg/CYfz2

come join the discord and chill but please dont bring like hate or uncoolness

goes for everyone
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.