[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0441.jpg (103KB, 1200x860px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0441.jpg
103KB, 1200x860px
How does it feel not to have a family that supports you? I'm 20 years old and my family says I can stay home and not work till I get a phd. I don't even have to work. We have infinite good food at my house too. I can spend all my Money that I don't even work for on drugs. And my grandma is about to buy me my first Mercedes benz. Oh and just to make you hate me even more, my find ass girlfriend her name is Mercedes.
>>
>not work until I can get my phD
>fast forward 6 years
>Job Interviewer: So anon, it says here you're 26 and have no job experience, but you demand to be called Doctor because you have a phD in LibArts
>You know what just get out
>>
Poor people spotted ^^
>>
I don't mind really, I'm from a working class family.
I'm not one of those people who gets butthurt that some people have more money than me.

There are a lot more things that I feel I'm missing out on that aren't money.
>>
>>35824499
No I am not poor Anon, I just don't think you have anything to brag about if you still living with Mom and Dad. It's really not be coming over man to accept handouts from another man. No doubt it's cool that you got money but the coolest people let it speak for themselves rather than having to boast or brag it kind of seems like there making up for a lack of something
>>
OP, you don't have money, your FAMILY has money. You're 20 years old and living with them and getting everything from them. I don't know how you can consider yourself an adult when people younger than you are able to live on their own. If your parents were so rich they'd give you enough money to get your own place so you can at least pretend to other people you're an adult
>>
>>35824731
It's not bragging, it's clarifying that I live a better life then you. I'm just making it clear to you that God favors me than most people. Bragging is fun.
>>
>>35824777
Poor no family people spotted
>>
>>35824499
Finally a thread I can relate to. I hate ugly poor people their so depressing. It's not my fault I'm good looking and have a rich family. And people who get jealous boost my ego they don't even understand.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.