[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit this hurts 24/7. In pretty sure I gave myself razor

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3694.jpg (2MB, 2711x2395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3694.jpg
2MB, 2711x2395px
Holy shit this hurts 24/7. In pretty sure I gave myself razor burn while shaving pubes. Help a brother out and tell me how to ease this pain. I can sleep, walk, or work.
>>
>>35824033
soy sauce that shit broh
will numb the pain
>>
Put your hand on a hot stove. The burn on your fingers will distract from the razor burn.
>>
>>35824033
That picture is so satisfying, I can see all the ingrown hairs
>>
>>35824033
Next time use some sort of shaving cream.
>>
>>35824076
Yeah, I was also wondering what I should do about those?
>>
>>35824033
don't shave against the grain next time
>>
>>35824091
Yeahhhh, probably a poor choice to use hand soap. Was out of cream, and hair was like 1.5" long
>>
you wish it was razor burns.

That's ingrown hairs, mein nigga.

Next time use a freshly sharpened straight razor and don't shave over what you've already shaved.
>>
>>35824033
Get some baby powder and put lotion on it. It's gonna get itchy homie that's just the way it goes after you shave but it gets better give it like a week or two
>>
>>35824094
leave them they'll go in a few days, as will the rash

it's a common thing the first few times you shave your pubes, almost make sure to use a sharp razor, plenty of shaving cream and warm water, never used a dull blade
>>
File: 13139722.jpg (45KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
13139722.jpg
45KB, 480x480px
>>35824094
Try this stuff. Depilatories make the hair fall out
>>
You need to shave, and then immediately shower with a Buf-Puf. It helps scrape off the skin that hairs can get caught under, or at least for me.
>>
>>35824033
have to use some sort of shaving cream if you're using a razor but i'd just use scissors imo and keep a little bit of hair

as for right now though just rub aloe vera all over the affected area
>>
>>35824033
never shave only trim famalam
>>
>>35824130
So to rephrase, I should not try to dig them out with a scalpel and tweezers?
>>
take a shower, put rubbing alcohol and let it breathe for the day.

put more alcohol before bed.
>>
>>35824033
This is why I just trim neat and short. After a few days of itchiness, its like a whole new world.
>>
>>35824195
Yeah, it was "short" after my run with an electric, but I took it too far by using a straight manual
>>
>>35824184
no, don't touch it you'll just make it worse, just leave the hair to grow back out the rash to go and it will be fine
>>
>>35824184
Yes dig them out right away! Otherwise they could grown in sideways and cause an infection!
Don't listen to this anon>>35824224 you want to get those hairs out from under the skin ASAP!
>>
File: 1490387363776.jpg (94KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490387363776.jpg
94KB, 1280x720px
How the HELL do you get a smooth ANYTHING when you have light skin and coarse, dark hair?

I've tried epilating, which doesn't even pull out all the hairs most of the time, I've tried shaving which just leaves little black spots everywhere and leads to ingrown hairs/razor bumps two days afterwards and I've tried things like Nair which just do the same thing as the shaving! Little black dots because it doesn't get the root!

I've found this stuff on amazon: http://amzn.to
/2nNdZO5

I'm not sure if it'll work for someone with coarse hair like me though. I'm worried I've just end up with little black dots like always.

Pic related is how my legs look regardless of whether I shave/epilate/whatever.
>>
>>35824033
Go to the store in the medicine section and find some stuff called Bag Balm. It comes in a green cubic tin and it works wonders on basically any skin condition known to man or beast.
>>
Why would you shave? The current scientific best guess about pubic hair, is it holds pheromones. If you're already in a relationship, and want a clean "work space" for your girl, then okay. But otherwise, there's no reason to shave.
>>
>>35824184
>scalpal

is this a joke
>>
>>35824033
use bengay or flex-all 454
>>
>>35824190

I find that rubbing alcohol doesn't work very well and its kind of stingy which isn't pleasant on your pubes. I personally use a after shave cream for sensitive skin and that has no alchohol in it. I never have razor burn and skin is very healthy and really smooth even when shaving against the grain. Another important detail is cleaning before you shave. ( Take a shower or clean it with a wet towel or something)
>>
Exfoliate or it's about to get so much worse.
>>
>>35824352
I didn't know "pheromones" smell like dead fish and sweat.
>>
>>35824261
I know how you feel but why not make your own thread for this problem of yours?
>>
>>35824410
I just felt like it was relevant. I'll make one now.
>>
>>35824407
>I still want them
>>
File: IMG_3697.jpg (2MB, 2630x2274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3697.jpg
2MB, 2630x2274px
>>35824379
Well that hurt
>>
>>35824033
Put deep heat on it
>>
learn how to wax next time. A kit is pretty cheap
>>
>>35824691
What are some good ones to get?
>>
>>35824591
Keep up the exfoliating every day or the ingrown hairs will be torture.There's various creams women use after waxing to prevent them but they can be pricey.

Your sweat will also irritate the area so wash often. Aloe vera gel will soothe the pain. I once fucked up shaving my armpits and mashing up aspirin in warm water and rubbing it on seemed to work.
>>
>>35824033
Take some advil. If you're in a position where you can be nude for long periods of time, put some aloe gel on that shit and just let that soak in for a while. If not, get some unscented baby powder and rub it in there.
>>
>>35824033
either wait till it grows back or pluck every single hair
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.