[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childfree

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 1

File: childfree.png (70KB, 728x394px) Image search: [Google]
childfree.png
70KB, 728x394px
Why society claim childfree people are destroying society?
We just prefer a healthy lifestyle meanwhile parents are aggressive against anyone who has choices
>>
>>35823266
I love being child-free.
I also love triggering parents because my mere existence is sin to them while I'm actually the pure one.
I hate "mommy culture", I hate """people""" who try to convince me that I'll eventually have kida. I won't. I value my autonomy too much to become a fucking brood sow.
>>
Be and my bf probably will not ever want kids yet everyone's constantly asking when we're adopting. Is there anything besides continue to tell them "we'll see" "maybe later", etc? They don't accept no as an answer anyways :(
>>
>>35823266
I hate childfree fags because they have this need to victimize themselves and rub their lifestyles in other people's faces. No one except your family cares if you don't have kids. You can kill yourself and I won't give a fuck, you self-absorbed nigger.
>>
>>35823266
>healthy lifestyle
If by healthy you mean insanely bad for society. The way economics work means you must either always have a a population the same as the previous generation or bigger. If it gets smaller because of low birth rates. The economy and entire country completely collapses. This is has happened numerous times throughout history. Sometimes governments try to solve the low birthrates issue by importing foreigners with a non-compatiable culture which ends up destroying the country even faster. When the country then collapses the foriengers usually genocide the natives and do a full population replacement. Great example is what the Turks did when they took over Anatolia from the collapsing Eastern Roman Empire.
>>
>>35823436
this really. same with people that feel the need to express they're having children to everyone. fuck off normies.
>>
It boils down to jealously and them trying to rationalize making poor decisions.
>>
>>35823436
literally nobody rubs their lifestyle in peoples faces more than fucking breeders.
>sit near a breeder
>they pull out wallet with 20 pictures of wrinkled baby
>"i love my son Rykkardough"
>"his 6 month celebration is coming up"
>"all my friends are bringing their babies"
>"are you excited for when you have babies?"
>>
>>35823266
i'll probably never have kids, but i hate "child free" morons as much as i hate fedora tipping atheists or mgtow cunts

people who gives themselves a label and act self-righteous about their life choices are insufferable
>>
>>35823557
>breeders
You mean everyone else except you? And they're making polite conversation. You can tell them to fuck off instead of being a passive aggressive cunt who posts on 4chan about how the system is out to get you, you doss cunt.
>>
>>35823266
no one ever said childfree is destroying society, it is just a dumb meme that spilled over from a reddit echo chamber like /r/MGTOW and /r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>35823585
Literally subhuman garbage.
>>
>>35823266
you've been scrolling through those retarded "bionatalism" pictures, haven't you?
>>
>>35823474
>Checks Africa's birth rates
S-stop that, this is not funny...
>>
>>35823266
Ah sweet,another dumb ass label for a lifestyle choice.I do hate god damn kids tho and the niggers and white trash that constantly shit them out.
>>
>>35823393
Stare them in the face and say no
>>
>>35823393

Claim she had multiple miscarriages and it still traumatizes her. Say she still needs time to get over it.
>>
>ageing population
>below replacement birth rate
>need to import immigrants from the 3rd world to make up for it

Nothing wrong with this at all, goy.
>>
>>35823474
>Great example is what the Turks did
Except they didn't do anything of the sort and the original Seljuk turk ethnicities are almost extinct today.
You don't know jack shit about history or economy.
Shut up and read more.
>>
>>35823436
nobody cares that you have kids you double nigger
>>
>have to pretend to be one of those happy, smug childfree people whenever anybody asks me if I'm having children
>>
>>35823266
If you want to do that, then do that. People will find it to be odd because it's against the norm, not because you're getting "persecuted" you annoying Reddit fuck.

If you were really confident with your life choices, you wouldn't be complaining about them.
>>
I don't want a child becasue I had a horrid life as a mixed race person.

But then at the same time I'd like a daughter called Rose, because I would love her with all of my heart and spoil her.
>>
Good for you. Your shitty genes weren't worth passing on anyway.
>>
>>35823266
You literally are because you have no one to replace you when you die. Childless people are of no benefit to the economy or society you're a huge cunt.
>>
>>35824387
>Life is about finding replacements and working all day everyday.

Do you want to know, how I know you're a bitter, horrid person?
>>
>>35824320
What's your mix friend? And couldn't you date someone who was the full of your preferred race and then continue to eliminate any trace of mixed
>>
>>35824409
You literally asked why you fags are a threat to society and I gave you an answer. Kill yourself
>>
>>35824409
That's literally what life is suck it up princess
>>
>>35824412
African and White. My dad had a fetish for blacks I guess and I could in theory but that seems like I'm just making a child for a goal, instead of out if love.
>>
I'm still on the fence, but I hate r/childfree with a passion (mainly because it's just some of the worse part of redditors)

I'll admit, a LOT of people should NOT be parents. So most people willingly taking themselves out of that pool is a good thing.

I just hope reddit is around long enough that those fedora tippers can view all their "lol fuk breeders xD" posts when they're 40, barren, and surrounded by toys.
>>
>>35824039
Yeah I'm sure everybody buys it just the same as when you claim you don't have a gf because you're to smart for them.
>>
>>35824665
Most people seem to believe it, it's not really an unusual thing these days.
>>
Only childfree because I'm infertile. Lost the love of my life and now I'm stuck here posting frogs at 1 AM
>>
>>35824700
I doubt it. They'd have to believe you actually have sex first, which is a giant leap in and of itself, in order to have kids
>>
I wonder if the people who want to be childfree realize that social security is going to dry up in the next decade and they're going to be spending their retirement in poverty with no-one to support them
>>
>>35824724
I'm not trying to convince them I'm a normie, jut that I'm happy not having children.

In truth, I just want to dismiss that topic as quickly as possible so I don't end up crying when I'm talking to them.
>>
Boomers and early gen x want more kids in the economy to pay for their retirements.

Or you could go with the /pol/ interpretation, which has it that the jews promote child free lifestyle to white people so that blacks and browns outbreed them amd thus further the white genocide agenda.
>>
Overpopulation is destroying the world. In 2050-2060 there is going to be a global food crisis which is going to result in millions/maybe billions of poor people dying from not being able to get food (even in first world countries).

There's also thousands of environmental problems that are reaching critical levels right now. Humanity won't go extinct but in the next 300 years the world's capacity for humans will fall below a billion and 70-80% of people will die a horrible death. The economy is a direct product of resources we can get from the earth so the argument that having kids is good for the economy is null when overpopulation will destroy almost all of the world's resources destroying the economy at the same time.
>>
>>35824830
>Overpopulation is destroying the world. In 2050-2060 there is going to be a global food crisis which is going to result in millions/maybe billions of poor people dying from not being able to get food (even in first world countries).

Well that'll solve the overpopulation.
>>
>>35824830
>Overpopulation is destroying the world. In 2050-2060 there is going to be a global food crisis which is going to result in millions/maybe billions of poor people dying from not being able to get food (even in first world countries).

We are not overpopulated right now. And in the near future the only country (technically a continent) that will be overpopulated is Africa because we send them food instead of teaching those dumb asses how to make their own food. Should just have let them starve
>>
>>35824830
I don't think I should be guilt triped into not reproducing because Pajeet, Ahmed and Mbeke can't stop breeding like rabbits.
>>
Smart and rich people don't have kids because they don't have time to put up with an annoying child because it will force them out of work and interrupt life and work, implying they're not fired for having to take time off

Dumb people breed like rabbits and have as many kids as possible because each one gives them more benefit money

In 2000 years they'll wonder what went wrong with the gene pool and realise they encouraged it all
>>
I find that that only white people get mad at other white people when they don't breed. Probably because that means that white will become a minority.

statistically speaking current minorities aren't as smart as whites. Especially not blacks. Latinos are the fastest growing minority and they're smarter than blacks but still not as smart as whites. So basically at this point the US is gonna become a shithole full of dumb brown people.
>>
>>35824876
>Reply to Thread No.35823266
Pretty much this. First world countries would be fine, the poorest African and Asian countries would be fucked most because of "muh no birth control"
>>
>>35824830
>we're going to run out of food because of overpopulation
People have been saying that for centuries and it hasn't come true yet. With time and increased population have come improvements in farming that have led to massive increases in farming yields and crop viability (see the green revolution as an example). Most famines are caused not by the land being unable to support the population, but by crop mismanagement, poor government policy, or shit like civil conflict.
>>
>>35823266
who the fuck has ever made this claim

the only people i know who even know what "childfree" is generally regard it as one of those internet movements like mens rights activism or "intactivists" where it occasionally spills over into real life but is mostly just people arguing on the fringes of the internet

there is no moral panic about a movement of people who will not have children. the birth rate will continue to grow exponentially. nobody is concerned.
>>
>>35825621
By "smart" I assume you mean graduation rates from higher education. Give the Mexicans a few generations, and you'll see higher graduation rates. Especially if they become the majority. Blacks are already enrolling/graduating at a higher rate then previous generations.
Your argument falls apart now.
>>
>>35823266
I think childfree people are just ahead of their time. AI and robotics will destroy tons of jobs or at least lower wages. At some point AI will be so advanced it will over power us. When that happens people will regret the breeding shit you see on pol big time.
>>
>>35825811
>i assume you mean graduation rates from higher education

No I mean average SAT scores, average IQ score statistics things like that.

A couple generations I can see latinos doing better but I can't say the same about blacks. For some reason they never get their shit together even with government programs that only they benefited from.

Please stop making assumptions.
>>
>>35825980
This is literally false. Young blacks are better educated than their parents less likely to commit crimes and so on. In fact 25% of black male voters under 30 voted for Trump. You really need to actually study shit instead of just going on pol.
>>
>>35825980
>higher education has no effect on iqs
>quality of inner city schools have no impact on SAT scores
I assume you already figured that out.
>>
>>35826024
>>35826024
>Young blacks are better educated than their parents

I never said they weren't. In fact I'd expect them to be. The thing is that graduation levels noticeably fluctuates but IQ usually doesn't.

>less likely to commit crimes and so on.

That literally doesnt say much since blacks still commit crimes on an improportianate level even when compared to other minorities like latinos.

>In fact 25% of black male voters under 30 voted for Trump.

Why did you even bring this up? So, more latinos voted for trump even though trump made "anti"-mexican statements that the media portrayed in a bad light. Which shows that latino voters where able to put race aside. Which can't be said about blacks. Just look at the % of black voters that voted for obama. Obvious bias.

>You really need to actually study shit instead of just going on pol.

Relax nig. Not everyone who says something that doesn't favor blacks is a racist. Next time try to argue with your brain and not your heart.

And I do try to study "shit"
>>
>>35826114
Can you actually make a detailed argument instead of just arguing through green text.

It just sounds like you're making excuses. I know quality of schools affect your IQ to an extent but there's no reason to let that keep you from being retarded.

If anything I feel like family environments affect your IQ more so than shitty schools. If the parents are retarded than they usually produce retarded kids.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.