[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being white is a curse these days >Live in the ruins of your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: 1480288441232.jpg (94KB, 291x273px) Image search: [Google]
1480288441232.jpg
94KB, 291x273px
Being white is a curse these days

>Live in the ruins of your former empire watching yourself slowly become a minority in the same lands of your ancestors
>All of these other races hate you and are openly antagonistic to you with absolutely no repercussion
>Entire media is out to get you and shills for propaganda with your women breeding with niggers
>Currently only 10% of the world, but projected to be 5% in the next couple of decades
>If you speak out about any of this you're branded a nazi and publically shunned
>>
Imagine being so privileged you can bitch about it on the internet. Get fucked whitey, we dem boizzz
>>
>>35821832
Imagine being so privileged you're privileged enough to get on the internet and call people privileged
>>
>>35821895
Imagine being so privileged you're privileged enough to get on the internet and say to people "Imagine being so privileged you're privileged enough to get on the internet and call people privileged"
>>
>>35821832
>Imagine being so privileged you can bitch about it on the internet

What does this even mean?
>>
Who gives a fuck. In Roman times, especially pale people were just barbarians from the North. While civilized folks of various colors mingled around the Mediterranean. Geopolitics shifted over so many centuries, and it will shift again, leaving some new people as the head of the herd.

You can't stop evolution.
>>
>Highest suicide rates
>Highest addiction rates
>Falling behind girls in school
>Dropping out of school all together

White men are literally the niggers of gender
>>
>>35821918
Imagine a world were we don't have to fight against people we've never met because people at the top that we will never see told us to
>>
>>35821934
It means you have access to resources to keep you alive, keep you safe, keep you in good graces of humanity and have internet access to fucking complain that times are getting hard for you when all throughout factual history many races suffered at the hands of whites and didnt have any of the pleasures and assets you have to complain about it. You actually have less of a right to. Youre part of a majority so shut the fuck up
>>
>>35821973
No we're not bitch lol.
>>
File: 1471721198997.png (55KB, 217x190px) Image search: [Google]
1471721198997.png
55KB, 217x190px
>say nazi things
>get labeled a nazi
>>
>>35821973
It's true.
Next generation, "white male" will be the new nigger.
The only problem is it isn't fun to say. Nigger just rollolols of the toungue
>>
>>35821936
That's all fine and good but the media keeps shilling against us, telling us we're evil and deserve to die, all the while our governments are importing en masse people who hate us and are openly antagonistic to us, and their children are fed the same media that drives us to hate ourselves.
>>
>>35822012
Nigger is a fine word, if I do say so myself. So great to say. Nigger this, nigger that. Hmmm yes.

>>35822023
Literally the niggers of gender.
>>
Question for everyone here. What race would you be if you could choose. That race is the most privileged.
>>
>>35822023
>telling us we're evil and deserve to die
Literally no one is saying this. The only time you ever really hear shit like this is when anti-SJW and neo-nazi types are trying to paint everyone else as the enemy.
>>
>>35822043
its not so much race at it is country in my opinion
although I am pretty damn fine as a white european
>>
>>35822079
They don't outright say those words but it's strongly implied in almost all film and news media.
>>
>>35821993
Yeah well you're a nigger. Ha! Ha! Ha!
>>
>>35822132
You're just over-sensitive. Us white folks are almost always the protagonists and heroes of whatever popular media you can think of. Taking issues with a few exceptions seems crazy to me.
>>
>>35821993
>People in the past have suffered because of things you never did so you can't complain about your own suffering now
Congratulations, this is literally, literally, L I T E R A L L Y the most retarded post I have EVER SEEN on 4chan. Ever. EVER.
>>
>>35822179
>Us white folks are almost always the protagonists
Wow it's almost like we're most of the population! Crazy, huh?
Plus I don't give a shit about the skin color of actors pretending to be other people on TV. Literally does not impact my life at all. That's SJW-tier thinking.
>>
>>35821794
yeaaah well, it couldn't last forever ay

it'll be someone new who gets a go at being top dog in say a century or two

that's the way things have always been
>>
>>35823130
>Plus I don't give a shit about the skin color of actors pretending to be other people on TV. Literally does not impact my life at all. That's SJW-tier thinking.

>They don't outright say those words but it's strongly implied in almost all film and news media.

twat
>>
>>35823712
Not the same anon, retard
>>
File: 1465699475949.jpg (91KB, 240x285px) Image search: [Google]
1465699475949.jpg
91KB, 240x285px
>>35821794
I could give a fuck in a half about my fellow white people,fuck em,and fuck every other person who's proud of their race.You faggots can all play hop scotch off the Empire State Building or run naked thru the Daytona 500 for all i care.
>>
>>35821794
Where are you getting the 10% of world population number? Whites are 8% of the world population if count Spanish/Portuguese/Italians/Greeks/Albanians/Turks as white too. By 2040 whites will be around 2% of the world population at most.
>>
>>35821973
>White men are literally the niggers of gender
>White ____ are literally the ____ of gender

Kek nice grammar roastie.
>>
>>35821794
>>If you speak out about any of this you're branded a nazi

Then be a Nazi.
>>
File: KessigSnows.jpg (348KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KessigSnows.jpg
348KB, 1920x1080px
>>35821794
You had it coming.

Your empire was built from the suffering of others. A slow and decadent withering is better than the violent ultimatum I'd have planned for every one of you.
>>
>>35824898
sick b8 bro
>>
>>35821794
i want to make a game about this
it sounds like it would be really fun to make
>>
File: 1490294501861.gif (967KB, 288x162px) Image search: [Google]
1490294501861.gif
967KB, 288x162px
>>35824898
>implying whatever commie paradise your hypocritical SJW ass has planned won't be built on suffering
>implying violently assaulting the children of those who wronged your ancestors would end suffering
>implying it wouldn't result in an infinate feedback loop of pain and suffering for everybody involved
Whatever digs your trench Commisar Tyrone.
>>
>>35821794
I quote something I heard earlier today: "If you're racist because of the sole accomplishment of being born white, you have nothing to offer"

Ever notice how most skinheads are genetic garbage and not "aryan" at all?
>>
File: 1482432341862.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
1482432341862.png
5KB, 238x212px
>>35821832
>>35821895
>>35821918

This is not Reddit

Origigamilamio
>>
>>35825066
>Ever notice how most skinheads are genetic garbage and not "aryan" at all?

Ever notice you're going to not see white people after they're gone?

maybe some of us just want our own countries like every other shit-colored group out there.
>>
>>35826231
If you're worried about Swedecucks being taken over, thats their own fault for not breeding enough.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.