[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make a bunch of dating site profiles >fill them out >message

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: 1488193515283.jpg (110KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1488193515283.jpg
110KB, 750x750px
>make a bunch of dating site profiles
>fill them out
>message a couple hundred girls
>get messages from bots only
>sink to messaging 1-2/10s
>still nothing
>delete profile
>don't leave my house for 2 weeks
every fucking time I feel good about myself, women just have to drag me right back down
it's like they just love to see people like me suffer for no good reason
>>
""""sink"""" to 1 and 2s

get over yourself brobot, fix your attitude and your self before you try to mess up someone elses life with your companionship
>>
Been doing the same thing. Haven't deleted my profile yet, this time. Some girl I messaged a few days ago that read and never responded just looked at my profile again today. I wonder if she'll respond. I doubt it. Nobody else has.

The few people that do write to me out of the blue are very boring 4/10s or worse. I can't be bothered to write back to them. I guess it's my own fault, but honestly, talking to people like that is too draining to be worthwhile.
>>
>>35821536
kill yourself if you think your half-assed bullying "advice" does anything except drive the robots here deeper into their shell
>>
>>35821416
Same, I've had a few cuties talk to me for a while and the convo was going great but then they start ignoring me out of nowhere. Happens every time without fail.
>>
>>35821705
this is not the thread for you
get out of my thread if you're just going to dump normalfag feels people can't relate to
>>
File: 1461541570969.png (22KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1461541570969.png
22KB, 633x758px
>>35821705
I HATE THlS FEEL

I got too attached to one and still stalk her on social media, but I long ago gave up trying to get her interested again. She's just too far beyond me.
>>
>>35821692
>drive the robots here deeper
that;s my goal fucknut. I want others as miserable as I am.
>>
>>35821730
I'm a virgin, not a normalfag, like I said they all ghost me for no apparent reason before even meeting up.
>>
>>35821869
>I get attractive women to reply to me
>wah, they don't sleep with me
can't relate to that feel at all since NO WOMAN HAS EVER MESSAGED me you fucking normalfaggot
why are you coming into my feels thread bringing in unrelatable feels?
>>
>still trying to talk to women

Ho ho ho he he he
>>
>>35822093
What's your profile like? What are your pictures like? What's your typical message llike? Maybe a "normalfag" can help you out.
>>
>>35821416
Online dating is cancer. You're better off doing pretty much anything else offline
>>
>>35822123
>maybe a normalfag can help
no, you can't
the problem is you're just like the other normalfags and think of everything in terms of YOUR life experiences
unable to see that things are different for robots who got dealt a shit hand, you give shitty non-advice that doesn't work

just fucking go, you do more damage than you help
>>
>>35822404
Okay, please enjoy your little thread of self-pity.
>>
>>35822093
I've been laid once and she was a fucking whore, it sucked. I'd rather masturbate
>>
Happened 5 minutes ago

>talk to girl from bumble (the one where the girl has to message you first)
>talk all day
>tells me she's been masturbating for the last hour we've been talking
>ask for a pic
>nope
>tells me she's going to bed

What the absolute fuck.
>>
>>35822503
I imagine bumble being worse than tinder
>>
>>35822404
yo fucking robots are the ones who give amazing fucking advice, just nobody listens because nobody fucking pays attention normalfags are retarded....
>>
>>35821762
>>35821705
It's because you're fucking boring and you don't progress the conversation along.

>>35821416
You have a trash attitude and everyone can sense it

>>35821536
This cunt gets it

>>35821663
You have a shitty attitude too. And if 4/10s think you're in their league then a 4/10 is what you are.
>>
>>35822503
that's legit fucked, that's happened to me like once or twice
>>
>>35821416
post some of the girls you think are 1-2/10s. I want to see if your standards are messed up.
>>
>>35822479
People underestimate how good masturbation is
>>
>>35822503
You were talking to a male

>>35822532
>robots give the best advice but can't get their shit together
>normalfags have their shit together but give poor advice
totez. It's got nothing to do with the fact that the losers here are unwilling to put good advice into practice because it generally takes work and they want a magic cure-all with no effort.
>>
>>35822593
really though, it's not bad
>>
>>35822404
Post a pic of yourself so we can see what the problem is.
>>
>>35822617
true shit mane
>>
>>35822557
More often than being boring, I usually just accidentally progress the conversation in an awkward direction. Sometimes I'm boring too, though. I'm well aware of these flaws, just don't have too many learning opportunities since I don't get too many conversations going in the first place. Was just venting, really.
>>
>>35822658
I rather masturbate than have casual sex. Lot less hassle. I rather fuck a girl I like over jerking off though.
>>
>>35822693
I hate that shit mane, it's pretty terrible
>>
>>35822525
It's about the same. You still get whores that match with everyone to boost their ego and then don't talk to anything but chad.
I signed up today and got about 15 matches. 90% of the attractive ones that matched with me still haven't said a word. All the fatties that matched have tried to talk.
I've had maybe 3-4 semi attractive ones talk to me.
>>
>>35822719
honestly same here mate. I'd rather fuck a girl in a stable relationship than have a fucking whore
>>
>>35822617
>Reverse image search her pictures, she seems legit.
>sends me a couple pictures she just took

If it's a catfish, he's doing a really good job.
>>
>>35822693
>I usually just accidentally progress the conversation in an awkward direction
So you should have learnt what is awkward, what you're doing to lead conversations there and stopped it.

Even having 5 conversations should be enough to figure out what works and what doesn't. If you start to feel like shit is getting boring then it's the point of no return. Just ask them out. Either they say yes or no but at least there is a chance of a yes. If you don't then they're just going to have negative feelings about you and even if they speak to you again later it's going to play out against you when you finally ask them out. Or they'll just stop talking altogether. Just ask them out at that point.
>>
>>35822766
After you fuck a few girls, only feelings really make a woman worth pursuing. Otherwise it's boring as shit and I don't want to waste time I can be using for something more productive like finding a job or feeding my cat.
>>
>>35822557
>cunt
>shitty attitude
>trash attitude
lol
this is not good advice
my attitude is not the problem
I have a great attitude, or at least until I faced rejection a few thousand times and was told time and time again that no one will ever love me

love how the normalfag comes in and tries to dump some shitty advice and bully the virgins around
next you're gonna say we don't want to get better and you did all you could
so you can feed your ego while giving no help at all

this is honestly why normalfags should stay off r9k and stop trying to give advice
we can and will get better without you fuckers baiting, bullying, and stomping on us all the time
look at elliot, he would have been fine if he hadn't been exposed and made fun of for all that manlet shit on bbforums
but no, people just had to poke him for fun
>>
File: Untitled.png (222KB, 246x506px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
222KB, 246x506px
>>35822806
It's not hard to avoid reverse image search. This is a picture from the Paige leaks recently. It's not searchable. Even though it's fucking everywhere.

>>35822851
>cunt
>shitty attitude
>trash attitude
>lol
>this is not good advice
Because it's not advice. Are you retarded?
>>
>>35822823
Yeah, that's good advice. I wish I could say I knew exactly what is awkward, but I'm a bit of a retard and sometimes I slip up. I'll try to take that strategy for when things are getting boring, though.
>>
>>35822835
Well I mean like I'd rather have feelings and a stable relationship than some whore who might cheat
>>
File: Little tiger.jpg (186KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Little tiger.jpg
186KB, 700x700px
>>35821416
That dog is so CUUUUUTE! About 60% of humanity should be demolished and replaced by hyper cute dogs (and cats) like that.
>>
>>35822891
>I wish I could say I knew exactly what is awkward, but I'm a bit of a retard and sometimes I slip up
It happens to everyone. Everyone who has learnt how to talk to girls started out really shitty or started young enough when shitty lines didn't matter because the girls were inexperienced too. Just no one mentions that it took practice because then they don't look as smooth or whatever. You'll get the hang of it.
>>
>>35821416
>every fucking time I feel good about myself, women just have to drag me right back down

This is why I don't message girls online. I'm just waiting for my facial surgery to become better looking since that's all that matters.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.