[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has your family given up on you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 10

File: sayako.png (291KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
sayako.png
291KB, 640x360px
Has your family given up on you?
>>
>>35821401
I think they're resigned to the way I live my life.
>>
Mom gave up on me shortly after birth.
Father soon followed.
I don't know or have anyone beyond that.
>>
>>35821401
yeah kinda, theyre trying to get us to have failjng grades so that we can live with them forever
>>
File: 1487664023735.jpg (810KB, 3500x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1487664023735.jpg
810KB, 3500x2000px
>>35821401
Probably. My dad wants me to take a course or something but i have no desire to do any of that

I wouldnt mind a min wage job though, NEET life is getting sad
>>
>>35821401
My mother will never give up on trying to get me out of her house.
>>
>>35821401
Wew lad mate, the holocaust never happened, but it should have.
>>
>>35821401
Who knows.
Havent seen or heard from anyone ive ever known for the past year.
>>
>>35822722
Must be nice.
What do you do for money?
>>
Nope. They still think it's all just gonna fall into place. I don't know whether they realise that the "potential" I had when I was 12 is gone now.
>>
>>35823059
I give an old guy food.
He gives me 1 dollar per food.
>>
File: smug.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>>35823277
Is this a meme? What did he mean by this?

>>35823236
Maybe they're just being optimistic.
>>
>>35821401
I recognize that dick girl!
>>
>>35823308
>Is this a meme?
No
>What did he mean by this?
He sleeps to the left of me.
If I feel like going down stairs, I sneak a tray of food up.

He pays me one dollar per tray.
Money is not really super necesarry atm.

This is my only income as absurd as it may be.
>>
File: nick cage1.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
nick cage1.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>35823336
She's mine, you can't have her. The new release is coming out soon.
>>
>>35823373
Are you saying that you suck an old guy off for money? What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>35821401
Most of them.

Mom is still thinking my social problems will all "work themselves out". Haven't had a friend since middle school. I'm 22 and recently graduated college.
She better not expect grandchildren from me.
>>
File: 1471733993368.jpg (242KB, 1301x1223px) Image search: [Google]
1471733993368.jpg
242KB, 1301x1223px
>>35821401
I think they have but won't admit it to themselves, my dad doesn't care what I do he just wants me to be happy and 100% self sufficient to where I don't need money from him ever, but knows it won't happen. My mother realizes that I'm a failure but won't admit it to herself because that either means admitting that mental illness is real or that it's partially her fault, neither of which she'll do. I wish they'd just both give up though, dying on the streets would be better than dying in an apartment they're paying for while I suffer through a minimum wage job and constantly failing uni in between panic attacks.
>>
>>35823427
>Are you saying that you suck an old guy off for money?
How did you get to this conclusion?

>What the fuck is wrong with you?
No what the fuck is wrong with YOU?
Are you being hostile for a reason?
>>
>>35823470
It doesn't get better. Good luck.
>>
>>35823505
damn son, I wish my parents would pay for an apartment.
>>
>>35823406
We can all share
>>
File: Me age 40.gif (458KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Me age 40.gif
458KB, 250x250px
>>35823511
>It doesn't get better.
I'm pretty aware of that by now. If the waifu technology doesn't get better soon...
>>
File: nick cage2.jpg (17KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
nick cage2.jpg
17KB, 600x315px
>>35823591
You think this is a fucking game? You think you can say whatever you want and there not be any repercussions?
>>
>>35823556
I guess they're actually not, my mothers new husband is paying for it really. They technically left me homeless right before forcing me into uni and getting a divorce, but my mother said she'd start paying partially for my apartment (a roach infested shit shack) as long as I stayed in uni and keep the wagecuck job she got me, since she doesn't have any bills and her husband is loaded. Actually I was originally supposed to be paying half of it as well but I don't show up to work half the time since they don't care, most of the time I get out of school and go home to cry/drink instead, so I only make enough to cover my drinking and utilities.
>>
>>35823634
>yfw it will be tremendously expensive and out reach for your average consumer
>>
>>35823641
Sounds good to me. Get the degree and get your life together.
>>
>>35823637
Why can't we be
>best friends forever
>>
File: top-tier-daki.jpg (98KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
top-tier-daki.jpg
98KB, 1024x768px
>>35823661
The only great thing about being a loner with no hobbies is that you have loads of money to spend.
I'll give up everything I own for a waifu bot
>>
>>35823749
>My cock? In my mouth?? You've got to be crazy...
>>
>>35823784
It'll be like buying a car that you have to clean of semen and will most likely become obsolete in a year or two.
>>
>>35823683
I already failed the original degree it was CS and mechanical engineering so I could go into ai/robotics or at very least code monkey for a gaming company, since those are the only things I've ever been close to interested in. Instead I got forced into business which I'm also failing and have no idea what I'd do with even if I did somehow manage to graduate. I'll never get it together though, I wouldn't even know where to begin getting it together, I don't even think I've ever been all here. I plan to just live til my mother gets too fed up and leaves me homeless then I'll either kill myself or die naturally starving on the streets after a few weeks.
>>
>>35823814
That'll be the best year of my life.
>>
>>35823841
You're a defeatist. Get the degree, get an internship, and get an MBA. Then you can make a living and start being a human.
>>
File: 1486297890416.png (367KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
1486297890416.png
367KB, 634x634px
>>35823880
>Get the degree, get an internship, and get an MBA
I literally have no idea what to even do with the degree, I don't want to work in business for life, sitting in an office cubicle until I retire and/or die sounds depressing as fuck, and on top of that I have no idea how to get an internship the only job I've ever had is target, which I had to quit after a day because it gave me panic attacks and my current job which is through my mothers sister company and a family friend who lets me skip whenever I feel like. I also have no idea what "living life" is I'm not like most the people here I've literally never even had a friend. My mother talks about this shit sometimes, tells me to just get the degree and "live my life" when I'm not working but I don't know what that is, my life was going to be accomplishing something and chasing my dreams, but now that those are gone I don't know what to do, I can't handle a life dealing with people, dying sounds so much easier and more sensible.
>>
>>35824096
No one wants to work. However, you gotta make money to survive. The weak die, the strong survive.
Either be a pussy and die young, or grow old and fuck women and do whatever you want whenever you want.
White power.
>>
>>35824096
You say that now because someone is coddling you. However, once you are faced with actually being forced to live on the streets, mummy not feeding you tendies and no fucking wifi your urge to survive will kick in REAL quick friendo.
>>
>>35821401
Yes they have long time ago. Now i have a decent job and a cute gf. They tried to contact me but i enjoy it to much to show them revenge. Fuck them
>>
>>35821401
I think my dad calls me just to feel better about his shitty life.
He doesn't even care about me personally, he just wants to make sure I'm still a piece of shit.
>>
>>35824147
>or grow old and fuck women and do whatever you want whenever you want.
I have literally no interest in fucking women, my mother is a woman and my boss fucks her, as well as his boss and his bosses boss (her husband) I just don't see a point in fucking it doesn't seem like some milestone to me. At some point I admit I wanted to have a family but nowadays I don't see a point when it can be ripped apart so easy and you left alone to suffer the consequnces of your younger self. I'd rather just end it once I can't live semi comfy and not spend the next 60+ years imagining what could have been while I wither away at a job that makes me want to kill myself.>>35824174
>However, once you are faced with actually being forced to live on the streets, mummy not feeding you tendies and no fucking wifi your urge to survive will kick in REAL quick friendo.
I imagine a bullet to the head will cure that survival instincts quick
>>
>>35824299
You need to spread the white seed.
If you aren't white, then you're right, there's no point in breeding.
However, having sex with women makes you feel better as a man.
Don't be such a fag because you're mom's such a slut. Get over it.
>>
>>35824344
>However, having sex with women makes you feel better as a man.
I really doubt this, you can pay for sex if that's your only accomplishment then why keep going? And "spreading your seed" is a trap enjoy paying your child support to someone who hates you and spends her time fucking immigrants and wasting it on alcohol and whoring herself out. And nonwhites at least have the propensity to keep their women in check unlike whites who ares supporting their own cuckening you stupid /pol/tard go spread your normie shit somewhere else.
>>
>>35824446
Then make enough money to pay for sex. You're an absolute fool if you think women stick around for their health. You're gonna have to support them either way you cut it.
Money, you dumb nigger, money is the answer to your problems.
>>
>>35824497
>Then make enough money to pay for sex.
I don't want sex you dumb nigger, I could already pay for it if I wanted to, I could cry to my mother that I didn't work enough this month to pay for utilities then use that if I wanted to. But I have no desire, why would I want sex? If sex is your only goal you need to an hero more than I do
>>
>>35824595
LOW TESTOSTERONE KEK
you're a beta male. you should have died in the womb. Sad!
>>
>>35824680
>Sad!
>>>/pol/
you fucks are the reason this site will die
>>
>>35824692
Autism. Many such cases!
It's time to make america great again.
>>
File: IMG_1955.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1955.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
No my parents are to busy shitting on my sister who is somehow more socially akward and reclusive than me.
>>
>>35824344
>If you aren't white, then you're right, there's no point in breeding.
Ah shit, >>>/pol/ is leaking again. Back to your containment board.
>>
>>35825352
Ah, the
>he has a different opinion than me, so he he must be from /pol/ fallacy
You're a low-energy faggot.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.