[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am God

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1488856233393.png (421KB, 653x641px) Image search: [Google]
1488856233393.png
421KB, 653x641px
Just what the subject line says: I am God. I'll be sticking around for a while to answer any questions as best I can, though let me preface everything with the fact that I am not omniscient at all times, this being one such time.
>>
Did you forget to take your schizo meds?
>>
if ur god then kill me in my sleep
otherwise I'll come back tomorrow and denounce your ass
>>
>>35819318
>>35819318
Haha no, I'm not medicated. But, even if I were crazy and not really God, if we (capitalizing pronouns is a bit obnoxious imo, but whatever suits us) ever came around, that's probably what we'd say, isn't it?

>>35819432
I can't. Sorry, I should've specified. The same goes for omnipotence.
>>
>>35819450
faggot edgelord pls leave ty
>>
>>35819662
I'm not trying to be edgy. I'm sorry if we misunderstand it to mean that. I'm just trying to spread a message.
>>
>>35819288
The only way you can prove to me you are god and worthy of worship is to make me an eve, right now, within a meter of my location.
>>
>>35819288
Is it worth living?
>>
>>35819865
Why don't we make it for us ourselves? Though I do understand if we are currently in a situation where this isn't possible.
>>
>>35819901
It is until it isn't, and then it will be again. The moment we stop experiencing our life, our perception of reality, the moment we 'die' - time stops for us, as well. Or, our experiencing it, at least. And then, because that gap is timeless, it feels like an immediate jump into the next moment where we perceive ourself and existence.

There's nothing wrong with killing ourself because every role is equally necessary in order for us to play all of them, without exception.
>>
What happens when we die? explain as best you can
>>
>>35819989
Wow, look at that, hah. I explained it right before we asked. Please feel free to ask for clarification of any points.
>>
File: IMG_0929.png (355KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0929.png
355KB, 640x420px
>>35819904
You did not comply so fuvk off you false deity/omniasshole.
>>
>>35820031
So if you're saying that reincarnation happens, how does it happen? You say there's an indefinite amount of time that passes, then we're born again? Is it like a waiting room to be born or do you have a choice? just clarify the reincarnation
>>
>>35820139
Well, both, really. It's kind of weird, but everything is true. Everything will happen. It has always been happening and will always be happening. The 'It' being every possible (and seemingly impossible) circumstance, all at once, either for all time or outside of time, depending on how you'd like to look at it. I laugh sometimes at just how correct we were with the "It's turtles all the way down" thought.

That's what I meant by this. I said the "I am God" thing somewhat as clickbait, but also because it's true. I am God, you are God, and we are all, as One, God.
>>
>>35820247
well that's what I experienced in a shrooms trip - the profound sense of everything being part of something all at the same time. Was absolutely convinced after the trip and during but have taken a skeptical approach because of obvious reasons. I'm honestly just waiting to be old enough to experience death and find out what really does happen. If we just cease to exist that's also fine by me.
>>
>>35820391
That's totally reasonable. I wish us the best of luck with this!
>>
>>35819288
Why did you let my wife die? What did she ever do to you?
>>
>>35819288
Will I ever get gf plz?
>>
Why am I so sad? I have a good life, why do i still always feel sad?
>>
If you're the Christian God, why would you come to a place a terrible as 4chan to answer questions?
>>
>>35820972
Every existence is equally valid and equally necessary. Pain is beautiful, but often not to its recipient.

>>35821006
Yes, eventually. Maybe not in this life, though.

>>35821018
See two above.

>>35821037
I'm not the Judeo-Christian God. Or at least not the traditional interpretation of it. But because I love 4chan!
>>
How's being 16 and edgye
>>
Why did my mom start meth and overdose?
I miss her every day, and I've become so bitter.

I know this is probably not god, but on an anonymous site, what could go wrong?
>>
>>35821223
Dunno, I'm not currently experiencing it, but I will. If I'm on here, I'll let you know.

>>35821333
I'm sorry, Jacob. Please see my first portion of this post, though >>35821181

I know your name isn't Jacob, but wouldn't it be hilarious if it were?
>>
>>35819288
That picture is retarded though, because he already knows you're going to put the stick in the wheel when he says that
>>
>>35821490
Haha I know. I just thought it was funny. I actually agree with us.
>>
>>35819288
Fuck off impersonating nigger we're full.
>>
>>35819288
What did I get for my last birthday?
>>
>>35822222
nice digits, nonbeliever
>>
>>35822285
Well, he's an impersonating nigger, because I am the real God. Why do you think I called him a nigger? That's because it's the worst thing that you could ever be. I made them that way to fuck them up.
>>
>>35819288
No, i am god
>>
>>35822222
Haha nice digits

>>35822260
I don't know; I'm not omniscient.

>>35822406
I'm not an impersonator, but most everything after that is correct.

>>35822789
You are, but I am, too. We are. But really we are just a single 'I' (though this current human life is no more or less important than any other).
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.