[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biggest Breasted Woman You Have Known

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: 04.jpg (300KB, 562x509px) Image search: [Google]
04.jpg
300KB, 562x509px
Tell everyone about that woman you know with the biggest chest
>>
>>35818096
I had a nice Jewess fuckbuddy with huge tits. Like, giant tits. Tits so big she was eventually raped because of 'em. I miss those tits.
>>
>>35818136
Story?

originally
>>
File: 1454374592857s.jpg (10KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
1454374592857s.jpg
10KB, 229x250px
>>35818096
She was a annoying Christian bitch in high school,but she was hot as shit and she had the biggest tits.I use to call her Mary Mammaries,and she'd get pissed when i'd call her that and she'd jiggle everywhere.She also wore tight as Creed shirts.
>>
>>35818248
>meet her on OKC
>say a bunch of romantic shit
>turns into naughty shit
>exchange nudes (not even big dick chad, just skinny/toned with nice face)
>agree to meet up
>drives 2+ hours to pick me up at my mom's house
>groping her and getting dick squeezed through my pants the entire ride there
>smoke some weed
>oh fuck, forgot that weed makes me anxious as fuck when i'm not 100% alone
>lose all sense of horniness
>trying to have a normal conversation
>instantly forget how to talk to women
>manage to keep my shit together, get to her place
>begin kissing and making out on her bed
>she offers me more weed, smoke it because i don't know what to do at this point
>awkwardly finger her and start sucking those huge tits while she's jerking me off
>dunno how i did it but we finally had sex
>stay with her for a few days
>meetups go on for a while, a couple times she fed me adderall as well
>she's sleeping on her back one night
>high as fuck on dat addy
>pull her blouse down and shove my dick between her big sweet tits
>she wakes up as i start to jizz
>smiles and strokes my legs, fall down beside her and she goes back to sleep with my cum drying between her tits
Good times, man. Good times. I never learned not to smoke weed beforehand though. She always had some good shit, so I had to try it every time even though I knew exactly what would happen.
>>
File: 1482086869013.jpg (64KB, 736x1053px) Image search: [Google]
1482086869013.jpg
64KB, 736x1053px
>>35818096
During college I used to rent a flat with a girl from Saudi Arabia. She had these huge, massive, beautiful, golden-brown tits. At first I tried to avoid looking too much, but with time they overcame me. They hypnotized me. She even told me once to "at least try not to look so much when there are other people around".
When she was sleeping, usually I would sneak up on her bedroom. She used to sleep bra-less, leaving those massive jugs hanging around. Plus, she was a heavy sleeper, giving me enough freedom to watch, touch and, sometimes, be able to even kiss them.
Once she graduated, I stole one of her bra's and one her panties, both used, before she moved. Kept it for 5 years until I lost'em.

I can safely say that at least half of my cums were for her and her tits.
>>
>>35818584
what was her bra size?
>>
>>35818440
>Tits so big she was eventually raped because of 'em
What about this part? Finish the story man. I must know.
>>
Idk, I've seen some chicks with decent sized titties, but nobody that stands out. Most of the chicks I know in my life are titlets.
>>
File: 1418089076154.jpg (943KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1418089076154.jpg
943KB, 3000x2000px
>>35818096
f cup mullato I in a long distance relationship where I was the bull.

I guess she is married to that guy now...

(but I took her virginity)
>>
File: emi.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
emi.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
girl i worked with who was a little over 5 feet tall and wore a 34H. maybe not the actual biggest when counting old fatties but they looked massive on her little body and they certainly made me the most hard.

i'm not gonna be a fag and pretend I fucked her but I was friends with the guy who was dating her. i once asked how how her tits were during sex and he told me some of the hottest shit i've ever heard about what he'd do to them. apparently he had a fetish for titfucking and the lucky bastard hit the motherlode
>>
File: 900.png (2MB, 680x466px) Image search: [Google]
900.png
2MB, 680x466px
>>35818096
The biggest? Honestly they were too big, must have been G or J cups, they were just heavy and ridiculously comically oversized and she kind of smelled

Would take a D cup instead any day
>>
>>35818136

Who raped her? Was it a nigger? A stranger in an alley?
>>
>>35819364
Is this her got any more pics
A social
>>
There is a woman who lives in my neighborhood who I have managed to see a few times. I've heard people talk about her and she is the wife of a singer in a punk band.

She is very tall, wears wigs of different colors, wears really thick make-up and lipstick, and she has breasts which are each at least the size of a basketball. And they're not implants. But they are absolutely gigantic. She doesn't dress down either, I've seen her wearing a t-shirt that had the neckline cut away to reveal more of her cleavage and ripped up jeans. Her bra was plainly visible underneath her shirt.

She's not fat. She's pretty thicc, but she doesn't have much of a belly. She's just got boobs bigger than life. She's sort of like Beth from Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Anywhere she goes she gets tons of people staring at her. Don't really much more about her.
>>
>>35820986
How tall is she
Ork
>>
>>35821083
She wears heels so I'm not sure but somewhere between 5'8" 5'10".
>>
>>35821107
>This is tall for amerimanlets
>>
>>35821154
For a woman 5'10" is pretty tall.
>>
File: 007 age 56 (2).jpg (10KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
007 age 56 (2).jpg
10KB, 300x200px
>>35820986
is she over 40? i ask because you mention beth from dog

if so, don't fall the meme. big tits don't always age poorly. if she's older and therefor attainable you might have your only opportunity to get your dick between a really awesome pair. and old titcows don't have any illusions about what the score is. they know 99% of your interest in them is their tits
>>
>>35821463
No, she looks like she's in her 20s or early 30s.
>>
File: 1474259919420.gif (1022KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1474259919420.gif
1022KB, 500x375px
>>35820986
>she has breasts which are each at least the size of a basketball

this must be pretty miserable desu but it makes me hard as fuck.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.