[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do normies love drake ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 15

why do normies love drake ?
>>
>>35817172
because he's crippled
>>
>>35817172
He is a pop rapper. Something that Kanye invented but Drake mastered
>>
>>35817172
He's a black jew. Anyone who's likes our jew-produced, negro-worshipping pop culture will obviously find him palatable.
>>
>>35817192
you mean drake's ghost writers mastered

fuck off drake shill, only reason drake still at the top cause hes a half jew and he pays his way into things

free xxxtentacion
>>
>>35817274
Almost every pop musician has someone to write songs for them. That's why song writing is a fucking profession. Bleedin' halfwit.
>>
>>35817172

Can someone post some example lyrics of why they like him?

He's a rapper so clearly it's not "about the music". So what's an example of lyrics that are "good"?

I don't relate to rap since it's all about sex and dating and money and power etc.

Rock music is more about depression and misery which is why I connect to it.
>>
>>35817274
Im not a Drakeshill. Im more of Kendrick stan, but I can see why normies love Drake's very accessible flow and relateable lyrics.

Xxxtencion what the fuck? He makes music for autistic white teenagers. His music is the most gay and edgy Ive ever listened to
>>
>>35817172
He got shot by some unstable white kid at his high school. They like him so they don't appear """racist""".
>>
>>35817331
>Rock music is more about depression and misery which is why I connect to it.
What the fuck is "rock"
>>
>>35817331
I dont like Drake but he has very emotional lyrics

"You know I spend money because spending time is hopeless/ And know I pop bottles because I bottle my emotions."

"I don't wanna miss the boat, I don't wanna sit in coach/ I don't wanna sit at home, I gotta get where I'm going/ I'm afraid that I'mma die before I get where I'm going/ I know I'mma be alone, I know I'm out on my own."
>>
>>35817398
Holy shit are you being purposefully obtuse?
>>
>>35817331
>I don't relate to rap since it's all about sex and dating and money and power etc.

Rap hasnt been like this for a long time.
>>
>>35817398

A genre which has under its umbrella a large range of music characterized by being performed by typically a 3-5 member band with live drummer, one or two guitars, a bass player, and sometimes keyboard.

Usually the guitars are distorted though not necessarily (eg. pop rock).

Includes grunge, pop rock, metal, nu metal, etc.

For example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NVzypkryyc

I relate to this type of sentiment and style far more than songs about banging 10 girls on the weekend and being so awesome life is just easy as fuck.

[Verse:]
I lost my taste for sin
It lives in my frustration
I lost my will to win
'Cause you're feeding my temptation

[Chorus:]
All of the secrets you kept
Secrets that trashed my reputation
You left it too hard to fix
From all your lies and manipulations
I'm gone
This finger's for you
I'm gone
This finger's for you

[Verse:]
I bought myself some gin
I'm losing my religion
I drink it all within
I live with my decision

[Bridge:]
Play for me
Play for me now
Play for me
Going down

This, this, this
This finger's for you
This, this, this
This finger's for you

All of the secrets you kept
Secrets that trashed my reputation
You left it too hard to fix
From all your lies and manipulations
I'm gone
This, this, this
This finger's for you
I'm gone
This, this, this
This finger's for you
>>
>>35817172
Because raps about normie shit

>love
>heartbreak
>sex
>money
>friends
>bitches
>magnum dong
>being black
>>
>>35817446

What the fuck is that shit. AWW POOR DWAKE'S LONELY BECAUSE HE ONLY HAS 1000 GROUPIES WAITING FOR HIM OUTSIDE THE TOUR BUS.

Seriously I don't get this shit.

Everything i hear from him is nonsense. Someone post a whole verse or whole chorus from a song that's good.
>>
>>35817545
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwyjxsOYnys
>>
>>35817172
I don't really like Drake, but I love Drake-type beats

https://soundcloud.com/blackmobeatz/cant-have-everything-drake-type-beat-free-dl

like that for example
>>
>>35817634

Hello, yeah I just walked in, yeah I'm good you still working?
Tonight, right now? 'Did I go out' yeah I went out, I went, I went to a couple of clubs
I never went to bed, shit' wine or water
You should see someone about a cold drink, I don't know, I'm delirious' night'
Cups of the Rose
Bitches in my old phone
I should call one and go home
I've been in this club too long
The woman that I would try
Is happy wit a good guy
But I've been drinking so much
That I'ma call her anyway and say
Fuck that nigga that you love so bad
I know you still think about the times we had
I say fuck that nigga that you think you found
And since you picked up I know he's not around

What the fuck? Do you relate to this shit? Do you have 10 girls phone numbers in your phone? Do you go out to clubs and have any other outcome than "stand around like an ugly loser and maybe hit on a few girls to get rejected and go home"?

I seriously don't get this shit. You're not explaining it at all.
>>
>>35817381
>makes music for autistic white teenagers
right up /r9k/'s alley
>>
>>35817381
>relateable lyrics

Then post something relateable. Seriously. Just one verse or chorus.

Are you a good looking normie who has loads of ex-girlfriends and can just get a new one any time you want but still claim to be "lonely"?
>>
>>35817192
>drake mastered
and yet Kanye is a living legend and Drake is a culture vulture boob.
>>
>>35817381
>Drake's very accessible flow and relateable lyrics.

Drake just talk about how he always on top of the rap game and his vulnerability to women he wants to fuck. Drake is fuckboy music
>>
>>35817734

Kanye's a narcissistic hack. Drake is just a normie making normie music for the normies.

I don't know why anyone on this site would listen to either.
>>
>discussing rap at all
back to /b/, faggots
>>
I think it's most telling that none of his fans can even post a single example of a good verse or chorus by this guy.

It's like eating at McDonalds. Dumb people do it. But they can't give you reasonable answer for why. They just do it because they're dumb normies and that's what everyone else is doing.
>>
listened to To Pimp A Butterfly two nights ago, I now intend on listening to rap more often no
>>
>>35817733
Im saying his music is relateable for normies you fucking retard
>>35817744
You must not listen to his old music because all he talks about his sadness and depression after breakups that normies eat up after their breakups.

I for one hate Drake but people that claim that rap is just hurrrr derrrr drugs and sex are retarded. Just like the people that think rock and roll is for devil worshippers
>>
>>35817754
Kanye makes some good music. Who cares if he's narcissistic? The mass of these 'artists' are narcissistic, Kanye is just honest and revels in it.
>>
>>35817172
I like how he mixes rap and singing
He's not very lyrically sophisticated, but he's got decent flow
Listen to Marvin's Room if you haven't, that's a pretty real song
>>
>>35817172
I honestly don't get it either.

I tried listening to some of my cousin's favorite drake songs and it just sounds like a man talking lazily while some shitty rap beats play on loop.
>>
>>35817274
>>35817274
>There are people that actually speak like this
Just nuke the West already.
>>
File: 1490049094077.jpg (82KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490049094077.jpg
82KB, 499x500px
Rap is for veritable children. I'm sorry.
>>
>>35817958
>relateable for normies

Are you a normie then? GTFO.
>>
>>35817958
>because all he talks about his sadness and depression after breakups that normies eat up after their breakups.
I could just listen to 808s and heartbreak or anything Kid Cudi for that
>>
>>35818031
>Marvin's Song
>that's a pretty real song

Again, can someone explain this?

See:
>>35817692

What is "real" about this? Sounds like the plotline for a normie romantic comedy/drama movie starring Matthew McCounaghey.
>>
>>35817192

Rap has been pop since the 1980s.

Only in the 1990s did it take a brief detour into ganster rap.
>>
>>35818054
>I tried listening to some of my cousin's favorite drake songs and it just sounds like a man talking lazily while some shitty rap beats play on loop.

Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Like I wanna hear some Tyrone whine about his ex-girlfriends over some repetitive looped babby "beats".

Why wouldn't I listen to actual musicians instead?
>>
>>35817172
More Life was the biggest waste of time I have ever engaged in.
>>
>>35818215
>Like I wanna hear some Tyrone whine about his ex-girlfriends over some repetitive looped babby "beats".

Oh I think I just figured it out.

Is Drake the male equivalent of Taylor Swift?
>>
Drake is an industry plant, that should be very obvious by now. That being said he does have a few catchy songs.
>>
>>35818270
>few catchy songs

Why do people keep making claims like this without posting examples for those of us who don't listen to him or know any of his music.
>>
>>35817508

Just another example of why I listen to rock music and not rap music like Drake.

This is a song from Everclear where the singer tells about how he was raped as a kid and how it fucked up his life, but also makes him want to be a better dad to his kid.

I have never been raped and I don't have a kid. But I still find that more relatable and engaging than listening to Tyrone talking about ex-girlfriend number 134 for 4 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ScOJj3xmVw
>>
>>35817172
He makes (has other people make) really catchy & simple beats and lyrics. That's what normies love. It's the same reason normies love Pitbull or Kanye West or Justin Bieber or Tiesto or any other top 40 act.

>>35818215
>Why wouldn't I listen to actual musicians instead?

Because that's comparing apples and oranges. Normie don't listen to Drake because they want actual music. It's something simple to bob your head to or dance to

>>35818292
Come on man you definitely heard that meme song about starting from the bottom.
>>
>>35818292
>Why do people keep making claims like this without posting examples for those of us who don't listen to him or know any of his music.

SPOONFEED ME PLEASE!
>>
>>35818480

I am not a teenager or twenty year old. I don't hear music unless it's on rock radio or I look it up myself. I doubt I have heard the song you are talking about.

You're talking about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA

Sounds like some shit a kid made in Fruity Loops in 15 minutes in a basement.

I will never understand normies.
>>
>>35818461
Nobody cares about your opinion on music. Drake is trash and so is your emo rock shit
>>
>>35818461
>>35817508
>>35817331

I listen to just about everything and anything (still not a fan of Drake) but my gosh man you're really not selling Rock music.

There's ass-tons of rock music, including the dozens of a sub-genres, and there's so much of it that is about partying and having fun. That's where the saying "rocking out" comes from.

It's not just "music to be sad to".
>>
>>35818561

Well I don't know about you but my life has been defined by being ugly, short, unwanted, and suffering from numerous chronic medical illnesses with chronic pain and frustration.

I don't relate to songs about partying and fucking bitches because that's not life to me. That's just some stupid shit you see in movies.
>>
>>35818535
It's more about the lyrics though, even if the lyrics are completely disingenuous seeing as how the guy grew up in nice Canadian suburbs and was a child actor.

Normands like the idea that they are the ones that also started from the bottom and now they are here with their "crew". It's vaguely simple and relatable lyrics.

I'm 32 years old and still knew about the song, but then again really only because we had to listen to a top 40 pop radio station at work that played only 8 songs all the time.
>>
>>35818585
My point is that often times people want music to except from their misery and frustrations, not to reinforce them.

I'm not even talking about Drake anymore either. Like I said there's loads of rock music that is fun and upbeat and not just a product of rape (?!) and about being sad
>>
>>35818729
>except

*escape from their misery

looks like I'm getting alzheimers pretty early.
>>
File: 1400176631501.jpg (32KB, 550x370px) Image search: [Google]
1400176631501.jpg
32KB, 550x370px
What's with all this trash. You want some really relatable shit? Niggers, Chads, normies, amd robots can all relate to this:

Have you ever loved a woman
So much you tremble in pain?
So much you tremble in pain?
And all the time you know
She bears another man's name.

But you just love that woman
So much it's a shame and a sin.
You just love that woman
So much it's a shame and a sin.
But all the time you know
She belongs to your very best friend.

And you know you can't leave her alone?
And you know you can't leave her alone?
Something deep inside of you
Won't let you wreck your best friend's home.
>>
>>35818729

I don't listen to rock songs about peoples' ex-girlfriends either. You find far fewer of those in rock bands in general.

More stuff like this in rock. I don't see anything like that in rap or any other genre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4H-q8xhtrs

Over the top? Maybe. But still I understand this. I don't understand songs about ex-girlfriends and "being on the top" or "in da club".

Nightclubs are horrible places unless you're average or above average looking.
>>
>>35818837
>Have you ever loved a woman
>So much you tremble in pain?
>Have you ever loved a woman
>So much you tremble in pain?
>And all the time you know
>She bears another man's name.

Nope never once in my life. Life isn't a romantic comedy.
>>
>>35818900
You've never had feelings for a friend's girlfriend? Or even just a taken girl? The reason a similar scenario is reused to often in romcoms is because it's super fucking relatable. What's not relatable is when the story ends well, because it usually does not.
>>
>>35818878
That's just terrible, offensive to the ear even.
>>
>>35818996

Not to any significant extent. I don't sit around fantasizing about girls I can't have. That's stupid. I know I'm ugly and they don't want me. If I feel like it I'll make a move and get blown off and then be depressed about being a loser and move on to something else.

I don't sit around pining over anyone and never have. I can't see why anyone would.
>>
>>35819042

Can you post a "good" song about the suffering of life then? I think it captures it reasonably well.

Beating me all up inside
This cancer finds everything I hide
Living my life horrified
Nothing will keep this pacified and out my life
>>
>>35818193
He's talking about being lonely and wishing you had someone to be with who really cared about you. Can't you relate to that?
>>
>>35818878
jesus dude lighten up with the edge music

Here's some rock music that isn't music to cut your wrists to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt0mg8Z09SY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFo8-JqzSCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WccfbPQNMbg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKsQe31ApMs
>>
>>35819104
Okay but why exclusively listen to songs about the suffering of life, why dwell on that?

That seems like a real bummer, making a bad situation much worse.
>>
>>35819154

I don't like any of that because like I said life isn't like that.

Andrew WK made me smile when he came out though because he was funny. Sum 41 was kind of funny too.

But I don't have much of a sense of humor anymore. Life isn't funny.
>>
>>35819062
You clearly don't get it. But I should know better, this is r9k after all

>have a solid group of friends
>6 of us, 2 girls, 4 guys
>become really close friends with one of the girls
>catch really strong feelings
>find out she and one of my other friends have been hooking up on the DL, and are now an item
>cant just turn the feels off
>have no right to be mad at anyone involved
>can only silently suffer

You see now? You're way over simplifying things.
>>
>>35819212

Because it makes sense. Music is about empathy and finding something you relate to. It's about sharing an experience and an emotion.

If I listened to songs about ex-girlfriends all day THEN I'd slit my wrists because it would just remind me of the ridiculous chasm that exists separating my life from that of a normie.
>>
>>35819259

So what? That's just life. Girls don't like you. It's just routine after a while. You don't need to get melodramatic about it.

"Catch really strong feelings". What the fuck is this shit? How can you not tell she doesn't like you from the start or that she's after Chad instead?

It's usually pretty damn obvious once you get used to it.
>>
>>35819261
>Music is about empathy and finding something you relate to.
That's pleb logic.
>>
>>35819312

Okay, I'll listen to Taylor Swift songs all day so I can be reminded that the hardest thing in her life is her breaking up with a guy.

That makes better sense.
>>
>>35819224
>But I don't have much of a sense of humor anymore. Life isn't funny.

Well no not when you're listening to a 45 year old Jonathan Davis squeal on about teenage anxiety some more.

Listen to more upbeat music, rock music, and it change your life.

I know because because for years, nearly a decade, I listened to almost nothing but angsty political punk and all sorts of edgy metal, I was miserable.

>>35819261
Music is also about enjoyment and having fun. Don't forget that.
>>
>>35819306
Never mind, I get it now. You're just a hopeless, edgy, permavirgin. There's no hope.
>>
>>35819259

How do you live knowing you're inferior in her eyes to the other guy? And most women think the same, so in a room filled with 100 hot women if they showed a pic of you and the pic of the other guy, all would pic him.

Why even live? How can you even look him in the eye?
>>
Only normies can like Drake? Bullshit. Do you have to be normie to like Kendrick?
>>
>>35819369

Oh sure if I stop listening to rock music my jaws will straighten out magically on their own without another 1-3 surgeries and my health problems will magically vanish and I'll grow 3 inches and girls will start lining up to fuck me.

All because I listened to Drake's song about girlfriend #43 and what it's like for his CREW in DA CLUB.
>>
>>35819387

I'm not him but I have no idea what you're talking about.

If you're below average physically (short/ugly) 99% of girls won't find you attractive.

It's just a fact of life. It's best to just accept it and not take it personally. No one chooses to be short or ugly. It's just life.
>>
>>35819382

How is he edgy or a permavirgin? You're the one that's mad your friend was fucking a guy that wasn't you.
>>
>>35819387
Forgive me, I've forgotten where I am. I was actually referring to a middle school scenario in my greentext. My solution was to date this girl that had been chasing after me for months, and try to not think about, as the other guy was my best friend. Guess what? They broke up a month later, and my friend and I all went on to date a bunch of new girls thereafter. It didn't end my life, but it hurt at that particular moment.
>>
>>35819476
>They broke up a month later, and my friend and I all went on to date a bunch of new girls thereafter

Wow get a load of this normie.
>>
>>35819472
>a wild robot appears

Look, I wasn't mad, I recognized it was illogical to be mad at anyone involved. The fact is, I probably could have gotten her to leave him for me, but you don't do that to bros. You're both edgy permavirgins because you see life in this unhealthy light and don't attempt, or are otherwise unable to relate to other people's life experiences objectively, let alone your own.
>>
>>35819498
>he never had make-out sessions with a girl at the movies when he was 12

Life is hard anon, I know.
>>
>>35819549
>>35819580

Are you guys average or above white guys?
>>
>>35819416
I didn't say that at all. All I said was that sad music makes you sad/angry/edgy/etc.

I didn't even say to listen to Drake either, like I've said 4 or 5 times now, most rock music is actually fun and upbeat.
>>
>>35819595
I'm only one person, let's start there
>>
>>35819613

What's life like being born on easy mode?
>>
>>35819627
My life is cetainly not easy mode. I've had my bouts with depression, heroin addiction, financial crisis, and more recently, raising two children. I'd think being a basement dwelling NEET is far easier.
>>
Another fantastic rock song. Anyone know a rap song that can match it lyrically for content?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=do5w-3yBIYg
>>
>>35819685

And yet despite being a stupid junkie you still got women easily just because you're an average white guy.
>>
>>35819697

I've imagined myself dying more or less this same way numerous times even before I heard this song.
>>
>>35819720
not him but
>le not having my pee pee in a vagoo makes life painful
>>
>>35819720
I'm no longer a junkie, and while I was, I was certainly not getting women.
>>
>>35819754

Do you think you'd enjoy being in the bottom 3% of men physically?
>>
>>35817172
I hate the music but I hear he is a really good performer.
>>
>>35817172
DRAKE IS A FUUUCCCCKING GAY ASS FUCKING EMO FUCK WHO IS UGLY AS HELL HE LOOKS LIKE MONNKEY FUCKING DIARRHEA

ACTING HARD WHEN HE AINT SHIT HE STARTED AS A FUCKING BITCH PUSSY AND STILL AS

like how are you gonna rap when you grew up in a white suburban neighborhood? lmfao why thef uck is he tryna act hard and he looks like that goddamn

oh and why the fuck does he try to act jamaican like uhhhhh lamo

sorry but id rather fucking throw myself onto an oncoming bus than admit drake is fire, no. maybe the beats he glowed up to buy, but other than that, fuccccckkkkkkk that. he can do whatever the fuck he wants with whatever the fuck features, whoever on the beat, but he won't ever be fucking great. him and kanye need to fucking slice their penises out and eat them/die ^_^
>>
>>35819754
>le I trivialize other people's experiences of unhappiness
just fuck off m8
>>
>>35819697
That was fucking excellent. Reminds me of Tom Waits.
>>
>>35819813
Dude, that is EXACTLY what you're doing to me
>>
drake is annoying as fuck like bich sit the fuck down

even jimmyprime goes harder, jimmy was the one who coined the term 'the six' and fucking drake is acting like he brought up toronto lmao like bitch WHY THE FUCK are you tryna act edgy like ur literally fucking degrassi go back to fucking boy meets world full house bitch
>>
>>35819845
and by that i mean jimmy has bettera esthetic and pulls off authenticity better, drake is fake as fuck.

drake is just cheap
>>
>>35819845
B8? Can't tell. Niggers sound so stupid.
>>
>>35819855
>esthetic

What did he meant by this?
>>
>>35819862

Agreed. I love the way they also create all these false criteria for being a musician.

For blacks music is like some bizarre pissing competition.

There's not even the slightest intention or thought about trying to create art or something that will be meaningful in some way.
>>
He has some pop culture cred with youngsters due to being on Degrassi
He has an alright voice
He's extremely fashionable and makes music videos (which are the most important part of music) that appeal to popular modern aesthetics
His lyrics are very inoffensive and generic so pretty much everyone who isn't a total robot can relate
His songs are produced in order to sound good on cheap car stereoes, apple earbuds and loudspeakers
>>
>>35819844
Not the same guy and he's wrong too
>>
>>35819817

Glad someone else dug it. Hayden's pretty unknown unfortunately but a great songwriter at times.

I think a song like that has far more genius than Drake going on and on about being "on top" or "lonely" with some generic looped beat for 4 minutes.

I just don't get it and at this point I'm sure I never will.
>>
fuck the song but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPgcSFO6qOg visuals only, watch on mute

anytime i hear drake, it's cheap

it cheapens a venue, event, it makes me feel fucking cheap and fake slimy as fuck
>>
not liking rap is literally one of the easiest way to spot a sperg
>>
>>35819950
I think that for someone that enjoys rao, they put stock exclusively in a song's lyrics. A beat is secondary. But that Hayden song you posted... The music was also so packed full of emotion.
>>
>>35817192
You got it, graduation seems to have changed how hip-hop is made in a much more pop oriented direction.
>>
I can't believe how many people underestimate/don't realize Drake's being Jewish as a factor in his huge success today.

And before anyone says it....no I am not saying his talents as a rapper, performer and entertainer had nothing to do with his success. He does have those talents, and I'm not trying to downplay those talents. But thousands of other black rappers who were trying to come up during his come-up, also had the same level of talent or better.

What do you think Drake's edge was over them, besides already being in the entertainment industry as an actor?
>>
>>35819995
So is liking rap actually, especially top 40 shit like Drake/Eminem/Kanye
>>
>>35820036
Hey... I liked Eminem's first three albums, and Relapse.
>>
drake is pure thottie hoes

the real classy girls listen to the neptunes / 90s era, or authentic music - not some simp not-hard-and-fakin-it bullshit.

drake is just cheesy

if your gf listens to drake, i feel bad for you lmao.

i'd rather listen to fat joe or big pun, big l than some nigga who i cannot take seriously. who the fuck wants to listen to drake about anything? literally ANYTHING?! no, ray charles and moondog can get it <33333 :* pharrell bb!
>>
>>35820017
>performer

Now that is FASCINATING to me.

I can sort of kind of maybe understand LISTENING to rap if you have no interest in actual music and just wanna hear a guy talk in rhyme for 40 minutes.

But going to a SHOW for it?

Where the backing music is literally just PRESS PLAY since there's not even any musicians playing it.

And then you just listen to and watch some guy walk around stage for 45 minutes speaking to you again in rhyme.

WOW WHAT A SHOW.

THAT'S SO MUCH BETTER THAN JUST LISTENING TO THE ALBUM AT HOME.

At least with an actual musical group they are recreating the music from scratch live right in front of your eyes, and no two shows will ever be the same in any musical sense.

I love rock shows. Went to a DJ show once and it was literally a DJ standing at the desk, pressing play, and pumping his hands the rest of the night. Rap shows seem like torture.

People who like "live" nonmusician music are hilarious to me.
>>
ITT: People who look at the bigger picture trying to convince a hardheaded edgy emo fuckwit not every song has to blab on about how shit life can be in order to be relatable/likeable
>>
File: iAIVQiiT_400x400.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
iAIVQiiT_400x400.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
found him thru jimmy and these 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooNH93oZm9A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePthHEkk2kk

sorry but i also rather listen to bryson tiller or eric bellinger (sp?) than drakes cannot sing ass god damn dean martin runs circles on him or john mayer, FUCK DRAKE.
>>
>>35820116

Why are you here? Shouldn't you be spending time with your girlfriend, Norman?
>>
I live in northern Italy and Drake is a plague.
You see these 10/10 stacies qts always getting with these arab looking beings just because they look like Drake, they're not even that attractive...go figure...but yeah, I noticed every hot girl is a nigger lover no exceptions, and if she SEEMS racist it's just because she has been cheated on by some Drake-looking faggot
>>
>>35820131

Generic ego rap crap about being the greatest in the world, rich, getting laid like crazy.

Don't you get tired of that fantasy?
>>
File: 2352341.gif (991KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
2352341.gif
991KB, 500x625px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOpJywrdCuQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIeopmq3myk

drake is beats only, his dumb fucking scratchy ass ruins it. i'm sorry but KILL HIM GOD

i hate drake i hate drake i hate drake he's so fucking corny and fucking stupid

like he makes me barf, and it really irks me when i hear any fucking place playing drake. he's a phony.

and the weeknd, first mixtape wasn't bad (not timeless status) but this bitch is ne-yo lite

kanye/drake dickriders are all mexican dumbfucks and thottianas who wanna get picked up by a fraud, all mexicanas and trash. even the most basic of white bitches. find yourself a soulection girl, or a crate digger who knows the classics. even listens to classical music, jazz, bossa nova, makes her own w/ the harp and co. ;)
>>
>>35819811
if this is not copypasta you need to kill yourself a.s.a.p. or at least go back to facebook
>>
>>35820050
and here you are on r9k :^)

For real, I'm old as shit and Eminem's very first album came out when I as in high school, back when he was actually edgy. The only kid who liked him back then was the fat Russian kid who was one half of the chess club.

I'm not any better though since I was into pre-Nookie Limp Bizkit
>>
>>35820193
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOpJywrdCuQ

Oh good another love song about Tyrone banging girls and cheating on them then writing a song to win them back after cheating on them.

Winner!

Whose life is actually like this?
>>
>he sends you Emanon - More Than You Know or Dead Prez - Mind Sex
>nice

>he sends you Drake
>fucking WHO GAVE YOU THE WRONG NUMBER LMAO
>>
>>35820262
if you want a biography write your own lmao

sorry you're not special to have your autob written for you? wtf lmao sorry the songwriter has to cater to your katy perry ass
>>
>>35817172
Because he's "relatable" to fake it till you make it n00bs.
>>
>ppl who try to tell me teamsesh or bones is the wave
>i will personally fucking buy an axe on ebay and go to their house.

>he makes his own beats and they don't suck?
okay we might be able to talk :)D

>he listens to jazz
let's get married.
>>
>>35820313

Have you ever had a girlfriend, cheated on her, and then tried to get her back?
>>
File: scpt4a1y1any.jpg (34KB, 640x458px) Image search: [Google]
scpt4a1y1any.jpg
34KB, 640x458px
>>35817958
>people that claim that rap is just hurrrr derrrr drugs and sex are retarded.
99% of it is and even the brain damaged goobers that listen to it will admit it.
>>
Drake is hard as fuck. You fucking robots don't know what you're talking about. He ended meeks career and has bangers
>>
Blacks are basically raw animals. The only things they can write about are primal urges:

- sex
- money
- drugs
- violence

They lack the character or deeper thought required for art.

Sad but true.

Hard to believe so many blacks used to be great jazz musicians. Generational decline.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ucvta7xDo_4

>he likes dj premier, pete rock & cl smooth
>he doesn't try to namedrop mf doom for e-cred and be a lil corny fucking nigga
>>
>>35818996
>You've never had feelings for a friend's girlfriend? Or even just a taken girl?
No, you fucking beta retard.

>romcoms is because it's super fucking relatable
Romcoms are for lonely losers which is the only reason you relate.
>>
>>35820347
no bitch, for reasons i won't state bc ull say WOW U DONT HAV ETO MENTION UR GENDERRRR
>>
>>35820410
>- sex
>- money
>- drugs
>- violence

You're describing rock & roll senpai, minus the money thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBLeVcP_JQg
>>
>>35820467
>describing rock & roll senpai
You're describing a single rock song from the 70s, retard.
>>
>>35820451

Oh well that explains it. All women fantasize about getting cheated on by Chads and Tyrones. It's a great honor as a woman to be chosen even for a single rotation by a high quality Chad/Tyrone.

You people are sick in the head.

>>35820467

Not any of the rock I listen to. You're talking about cock rock, glam rock, and punk rock.
>>
File: vargvikernessmile1.png (93KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
vargvikernessmile1.png
93KB, 300x225px
>>35820516
That single song from the 70s became a lifestyle for decades to come, double retard.

>>35820519
>Not any of the rock I listen to. You're talking about cock rock, glam rock, and punk rock.

and plenty more, especially with violence thrown in the mix you have a bunch of angry Norwegians retards stabbing each other and setting fire to churches.
>>
>>35820613
damn for a second i thought that was my boyfriend evan breen ugh ew evan is way cuter than this nutshell.

>>35820519
>taking the lyrics that deep
learn to fucking ambience and learn 2 drive dumbfuck

you drive a tractor and listen to tumbleweeds ~?
>>
>>35817172
You have to seriously be autistic to not understand Drake's popularity. It's not rocket science guys.

>meme lyrics
>awkward public confessions
>enjoyable beats and melodies
>>
>>35817274
>ghost writers
Source? And don't link to meaningless "reference tapes" that don't prove anything.
>>
its cause drake is not a threat

kinda like rupaul
>>
its like fake fun but its not the real deal

no real person will be playing or bouncing to drake
>>
for drake fans/haters, like or dislike:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHC7guX-FCk

wake up shpeeele
>>
i feel like some people unironically like drake
and i question their fucking sanity

same with kanye fans, i know they love kanye and wanna be the next kanye and then i just fucking laugh at how fucking nonexistent they are. trash, betas.
>>
>>35817172

Because he is mediocre and so are they.
>>
i want to see andy samberg and ashton kutcher duel

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/grapes/n12707?snl=1 this skit FUCKING SUCKS DICK so disappointed. literally struggled to even get through a few seconds ugh fucking waste like really all that costume design for that? who the fuck wrote this trash. they were probably all to fucking fucked partying with eachother which isnt bad i guess lmao
>>
He holds no opinions in his music and is so fucking boring and generic that it's hard for normies to NOT "relate" to his music. It's pop. It's the color grey in music form.
>>
File: IMG_3499.jpg (449KB, 1083x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3499.jpg
449KB, 1083x634px
He is Jewish, black, and white girls would wait in line for days just to taste his ball sweat. He is the ultimate enemy of /pol/

His normie following comes from him starting off as "Little Wayne lite" or an lil Wayne with good looks. This along with his innoffensive soft rap with catchy songs made him a hit with every race of normies.

Pic unrelated but he is 6ft
>>
>>35820981
LMFAOOOO THAT PHOTOOO H FUCKKKKKK HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHHA OMGGG LMAOOOOOOOOO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHIEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTT AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA damn inb4 suicide
>>
>>35820981
Also he looks Mexican and incorporates thier culture into his style "Chapagnepapi" and he has done songs with big Hispanic artists.

He is half black so of course black people will like him plus he is neither west coast or east coast so he can be on both sides.

He is half white(Jewish) and his soft beginnings on degarssi makes him accessible to white people

And asians like anything popular

He has won over the world, if he ran for president he would win
>>
ooo gyal dem tingz degrassi pham
ju hard mayne

its so funny how he has to fucking outsource his jamaican to natives because he cant do shit himself and has no credibility like we get it lmao
>>
File: IMG_3512.jpg (57KB, 300x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3512.jpg
57KB, 300x313px
>>35821087
>Some of his songs are 5 minutes of non coherent Jamaicans talking before the music starts
Who told him this was a good idea?
>>
*insert rifle noises* *put some jamaican samples*
*hire some bodyguards*

i RUM DEM STREETs of suburbia aka pleasantville
lmaoooo fuckin get out fucking kill thy self
>>
I'm surprised /r9k/ listens to degrassi mainstream shekel collector artist like drake. I don't listen to any of the new rappers, but everyone knows if it comes to rap that Tech N9ne is our guy.
>>
File: maxresdefault copy 2.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault copy 2.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
>>35821213
i swear tech n9ne is like the only rapper white people heard of back in like <2003 lmao hahahahahaha we get it bitch immortal technique too roflmao okok
>>
File: rs-222960-elvis.jpg (87KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
rs-222960-elvis.jpg
87KB, 1200x630px
>>35820613
>lifestyle for decades
All musical artists have been doing drugs and having sex for decades, triple retard
>>
How can you find that pablum interesting sonically?

Here's something actually creative and makes you want to bob your head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E0fVfectDo
>>
It's tumblr-tier introspection

>ay yo member I was slangin churros at the eaton/ now it's filet mignon i be eaten, and groupies i greetin, and wack rappers i'm beefin
>i member dat time we wuz chillin at our jewish friends mansion / get doez times back I'd pay ransom / and yo i ain't dat hansom / but da groupies day treat me like samsom
>>
Rap is a lyrical genre where the words are the point of the music. That's why normies like it, because it's about some shit they think they connect with on a personal level. They aren't listening to it for the instrumentation, or the beats, or the composition.

Normie music is literally just poetry with sound.
>>
>>35817172
Can't stand the cunt
>>
>>35819344
If you enjoy the instrumentation and overall musicality in Taylor's music then no one's stopping you bud
>>
>>35822812

There is no musicality in Taylor's "music".

It's kids stuff.
>>
this bitch predicted drake https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqn9rXu1TCM A;LKSJDF;LKAJSDF;LKJASD;FLKJASD;LFKJAS;DLKFJ;ASLKDJF;ALSKDJF;ASKDJF;ALKSDF;LAKSJDF;LKAJHHHHHHHHH
>>
File: CLQY6q8WwAATK-z.png (745KB, 600x623px) Image search: [Google]
CLQY6q8WwAATK-z.png
745KB, 600x623px
>"REEEEEEEEEEE MOMMY MOMMY WHERE'S MY FUCKING TUNA SANDIES, REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING BITCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC-sZcVj4Eg

Is he (((our guy)))?
>>
>>35822886
Kidz bop 25 was lit though
>>
>>35817274
"Free xxxtentacion"
Don't act like your edgy wannabe fag is any better than drake. Both of them are niggers who got popular by doing shit that anyone can do. ESPECIALLY xxxtentacion. Any r9k autismo could write lyrics about suicide or killing someone.
>>
drake is rihanna-lite fr
he couldn't get the pussy so he started imitating it lmao
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.