[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were you bullied as a child?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 133696094632.jpg (209KB, 800x587px) Image search: [Google]
133696094632.jpg
209KB, 800x587px
Were you bullied as a child?
>>
Yes. My mom eventually had to home school me because it got really bad in middle school and I was always a sobbing mess when I came home.
>>
>>35816832
Not really, I was always ignored but never bullied.
>>
>>35816832

Sort of. I don't see it as "bullying" since it makes me feel as though I am victimizing myself.
People have often given me a hard time and I've had to see people I care about suffer in life. I've always been painfully reminded of my low male status in life.
>>
I wasn't really targeted but niggers usually picked on me if I was in the same class as them
>>
>Tfw i still get bullied
>>
yeah, but not at school
my mom decided to try and save a street rat and so brought him into our house for three years
let him get away with murder, tormented my brother and I and mom just blamed us for being 'whiney'
when my dad finally kicked him out, my mom left us
>>
>>35816832
I was bullied by my parents does that count?

day I turned 18 I moved out and haven't spoken to them in 12 years. I wish you could renounce your parents like a citizenship I don't even want to deal with the legal bullshit when the last one dies. they mean absolutely nothing to me and their death will mean equally nothing when it comes
>>
In school yes but I stabbed the guy with a scissor piece and got expelled for a month.
>>
Yeah, but only relationally. At first I was unaware because I'm autistic and they were super passive and non-confrontational about it, but after that I mostly let it happen because I liked the attention. Sad isn't it?
>>
>>35818426
don't you mean suspended
>>
Of course - why the fuck else would I be here 20 years later?
>>
>>35816832
A bit sure but then I deserved every bit of it.
Helps that there were others way lower on the pecking order.
>>
File: 1482099265033.jpg (97KB, 520x600px) Image search: [Google]
1482099265033.jpg
97KB, 520x600px
>>35816832
In elementary my only friend decided that he didn't like me and would hang out with the school bully instead. He started having his high school brother and the bully beat the shit out of me pretty regularly. No one cared about me and it went on til I got into middle school and his brother died in an accident. Even once the physical bullying ended people still would go out of their way to openly make fun of me for literally no reason, until around senior year of HS when everyone just kind of got bored of it and started just ignoring me instead.
>>
File: gg.jpg (129KB, 494x488px) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
129KB, 494x488px
>group assignment
>always been the kid without a group
>>
Yes, my big sisters used to make me lick their feet clean after they walked to the shops barefoot.
>>
I am too alpha to be bullied
>>
>>35816832
Bullying in childhood predicts success as an adult. Bullies have higher incomes and more sexual partners. Their victims have lower incomes and less sex. Your question is redundant herw
>>
File: 1482633603513.png (760KB, 760x839px)
1482633603513.png
760KB, 760x839px
I have C-PTSD because of it and classrooms 'trigger' me and I can't succeed in college or mingle with my classmates
>>
yes, like i had a friend when we were younger then in 5th grade he would bully me.

i had two faced friend in school he was different then at my house he would be crazy.
>>
Bullied everyday from 5yo to 10yo until I started being home schooled.

I was taught not to fight back and to tell a teacher.

I was an annoying child. I had no social ability, so to try and be funny and make friends I would run around making stupid noises and fall over (as watching people fall over on tv was always funny).

If I could go back, I'd have told my parents to start me on martial arts sooner, and to feed me more food. I was skinny as fuck.

Also I would sit down and have a talk and make my younger self be more mature. "Stop being annoying, anon," was useless advice because I don't know what I'm doing to be annoying.
>>
>>35817439
You're confusing bullyin for criminal behavior. The kid who drops out and joins a gang isn't a bully in fact he's not in the system. If the niggers stayed in school they are bullies
>>
Of course I was. Middle school was the worst, but eventually there was a tipping point where I became crazy in high school and would actually stand up for myself.
>>
ok how many of you handflapped when you were children and got teased mercilessly for it? "sped", "retard" etc.?

>inb4 its only me
>>
Yeah, at school it was name calling and taking my things. At home it was name calling and physical.
>>
>>35816832
More times than I can count. Most of the time I just got bullied out of my lunch money so couldn't eat. Then there were just the typical name calling. physically getting shoved to the ground or kicked were rare but did happen.
>>
>don't know names of most classmates because I never talked to them/don't find names important
>have to hand back graded tests, don't know who they belong to
>>
>>35816832
It was pretty bad in Elementary, once everyone in my class and I went camping for a week and the girls would lock me out of the bathroom so I'd piss myself. They'd steal my things like soap/shampoo and hide my clothes under their mattresses, we weren't supposed to bring electronics, but at night the other girls had their phones out, I was playing on my GBA like the autismo I was.

>girls told teacher about me so I'd get in trouble
>didn't want to say anything about their phones because was afraid of them getting pissy at me
>>
>>35819095

No actually i feel you, I had Tourette's when I was younger and people thought I was a fucked up boy, which I mean I was but still feelsbadman
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.