[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw possible gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1489278709815.png (478KB, 800x1076px) Image search: [Google]
1489278709815.png
478KB, 800x1076px
I'm going to kill myself tonight. There's nothing anybody can do about it, but I want somebody to remember me.

I am
>24 yo
>KHV
>NEET
>have an unhealthy attachment to my father
>have no friends
>am over 6'3 tall
>haven't been outside in over a year
>shit in a jug that I empty in the kitchen sink every other hour

I hate my life and what I've done to it. Just wanted to let everybody know about who I was before I off myself tonight.
>>
File: IMG_0320.jpg (45KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.jpg
45KB, 300x300px
77 check em bro, don't do it
Kek needs you
>>
Aight this gotta be bait, you cant empty shit in the sink drain
>>
you've posted this before, just fucking do it you piece of shit
>>
>>35816177
>over 6'3"

No sympathy. All you had to do was get fit and socialize and you'd have a gf in less than half a year.
>>
File: Megumin t shirt.jpg (100KB, 900x1250px) Image search: [Google]
Megumin t shirt.jpg
100KB, 900x1250px
>>35816177
P-please don't off yourself, anon

If you do, there's no turning back
>>
>>35816177
>over 6'3" tall
Ahhhahhh good riddance you pampered genetic god. Will not be missed.
>>
>>35816177
How are you going to do it? Are you suicidal because of bad circumstances or a general lonely life?
>>
Goodbye anon, it was nice knowing you, even for this short amount of time.

How are you doing it, if you don't mind sharing?
>>
>>35816177
wait wait wait, first you have to elaborate on this
Just explain what you meant, and then you can kill yourself
>>
>>35816177
>>35816350
>>35816688
>not realizing he might live in Europe where 6'3 is average, bordering on manlet status.

How will you do it OP?
>>
You also have to explain why you empty shit jugs in the sink. Every other hour...??
>>
>>35816177

>shit in a jug that I empty in the kitchen sink every other hour

dude..............we need answers
>>
>>35816177
go on...
>>
>anon is already dead and our questions will never be answered

FUCK. YOUUUUUUU.
>>
>>35816780
Agreed. That seems like a lot of filling and emptying in a short amount of time.
>>
Anon are you white?
>>
i don't care about anyone over 5'8
>>
>>35816177
>>have an unhealthy attachment to my father.

You ever thought you might be gay? Maybe a gf isn't what you're really looking for.

>>shit in a jug that I empty in the kitchen sink every other hour

Ok so you A) shit every other hour. And B) empty it into the KITCHEN sink? Why not just empty it into the toilet or out a window?
>>
Don't do it lad organic chemistry
>>
Rest in peace op I hope you're better off
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.