[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni/ thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: 1467560070163.png (39KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
1467560070163.png
39KB, 633x973px
spring break for quarter system unis edition

i'm at my house browsing and watching netflix high and eatin leftovers, how's break for other quarter uni bots?
>>
generally feeling depressed and hate myself

only one grade came out so far, got an A-
Realized I made a lot of mistakes on my calc 2 final, probably forgot to add the +C on a lot of integrals but can't remember. Will probably get a B sadly even though I aced the midterm.

Worrying about my future and the fact that in my third year I didn't score any internships and will probably be a miserable unemployed failure. I don't have any experience and everything demands experience to just get off my feet.
>>
>>35815763
Haven't start a report that was due 3 days ago
>I'm lazy and worthless
>>
>>35815896
have you gotten a wageslave job yet? I'm a sophmore and having the extra cash/experience is really nice, especially since it's a comfy campus job
>>
File: 13.jpg (39KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
13.jpg
39KB, 600x590px
>be me
>commute to uni every morning
>have a 2 hour break between classes on tuesdays/thursdays
>No friends so I drive to Luby's
>Go through and grab chicken tenders every visit
>Eat tendies and play on my phone until it's time to go back to school

End me.
>>
File: 1490244177304.gif (1MB, 540x340px) Image search: [Google]
1490244177304.gif
1MB, 540x340px
>>35815763
>making Cs in STEM major
>making straight As in spanish minor

The only thing I'm good at is worthless
>>
>>35817125
>speaking/writing spanish at a professional level
>a degree in a language which includes writing, linguistics, and speaking classes
>worthless

switch to the major and either start looking for employment/internships in districts with high hispanic populations or look to get teaching credentials, the latter would be my suggestion considering you'll be able to teach in two separate departments and spanish classes are on the rise
>>
>>35815896
>forgot to add the +C
this is like a rookie mistake
my professors would give you a fat zero if you ever did this on an exam
>>
I have an exam tomorrow that I'm panicked about and after the exam I'm going to get really fucking drunk yay
Who /freshman/ here
>>
>>35816866
>have 2 hour break
>stay at school to do homework

breaks are the goat, it prevents procrastination
>>
who /had high hopes to make friends this year and still are alone/ here?
I can talk to people but it never progresses anywhere. everybody is like an acquaintance.
>>
>>35817414
Yep, I just want 1 friend
>>
File: 1470141360662.jpg (63KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1470141360662.jpg
63KB, 500x600px
>small campus has 4 tornado sirens on it
>all currently going off
>too apathetic to get out of bed
>sound won't let me sleep though
>>
No break where I'm at, but I've finished all my exams so I can just chill for a few weeks. Feeling pretty comfy desu
>>
>>35815763
15 page term paper 10 minute presentation due on thursday havent started fuck my shit up senpai bout to down some codeine and autism this shit
>>
Gotta finish a big project over the break. I'm done for good in June though.
>>
>failed two courses this semester
>got A's on two other courses
Well fuck how do I balance this shit
>>
>>35815763
I just moved to Corvallis OR to go to OSU. I'm scared robros. Very scared
>>
>>35819461
I was confused for a moment there since I go to Ohio State University which is certainly not in Oregon
>>
>>35819522
You're right that corvallis is not in Ohio. I'm going to Oregon State University
>>
>>35817414
Maybe it's because you're trying too hard? Either that or normies don't want to be friends with you, either way you should re-examine how you present yourself. You could also just be unsatisfied with the friendships you have and you want something more in life.
>>
>>35819677

There's also Oklahoma State University, too
>>
>programming project due tonight
>turn in a mess that doesn't even follow instructions
>>
>>35820828
I guess saying you go to OSU is almost as bad as saying you go to U of M
>>
>>35820850
What's the project anon?
>>
>>35821286
At least they're geographically distributed enough that no one gets confused in real life, the only issues are online.
>>
>>35821318
evaluating a polynomial using pointers as arguments for a function in C with only pointer arithmetic. I got stuck trying to understand the scope of pointers and how you send them back and forth so I just gave up and accepted my F
>>
>>35821382
That sucks, you could try talking to a TA, it can be surprisingly helpful.
>>
>>35821341
That is true. I got to Minnesota and there are some areas (Illinois) where people aren't sure if you mean Minnesota or Miami if you say the U, though.
>>
I want friends but there's no one on campus that I want to be friends with. Why can't I just find a friend who is like me? I don't relate to anyone except internet strangers
>>
File: owl-02.jpg (285KB, 2508x1672px) Image search: [Google]
owl-02.jpg
285KB, 2508x1672px
endless toil (as always)

i went to a party for the second time this semester and saw this couple. the girl was beautiful and looked like lauren from chvrches. the guy was overweight wearing a shabby-ass puma polo. makes no sense.

listening to my roomate fuck his girlfriend 2 rooms away and i'm jealous as fuck.

waiting for the anti-depressants to take hold and turn me into a lobotomized lab mouse so i can think nice thoughts.

thinking about emphasizing my ADD traits to my psychiatrist to get prescribed vyvanse or adderall xr so i can at least feel stimulation towards my work.
>>
>>35822125
what are your interests/hobbies?
>>35817792
hope they sweep you away bb :^)
>>
File: 4L_qUlwxKpO.jpg (203KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
4L_qUlwxKpO.jpg
203KB, 848x1200px
>Who here doing good at school?

Junior at university doing software development. This is my only shot at no longer being a fuck up and I'm taking this shit serious. Spend 20 hours a week working on projects so they are good enough to post on github.
Feels good
>>
>>35815763
Eh alright I guess, just dropped a class so my mon/wed/fridays are a joke. I have one class at 3pm and I'm done for the day. Kinda bored considering I don't play vidya anymore so I just get up, eat, lift and watch Netflix till class. Barely have any hw so a lot of Netflix at night as well, no tests for the next 2 weeks so about to be a pretty comfy couple of weeks, actually feels pretty good desu. But I've got the stress of the punishment of dropping a course hanging over me, final 2 years will be rough. Just want summer to come and to never end. Considering dropping out of my shitty stem degree and becoming a wage slave before I get any serious debt.
>>
File: rollins.png (73KB, 180x247px) Image search: [Google]
rollins.png
73KB, 180x247px
>>35818265
>nineteen word essay and a minute talk in front of class due in three months

How fucked am i lads?
>>
>>35815763
It's going alright. Had some chili for dinner and played some Destiny.
>>
>>35815763
Any anon's here ever been checked for dyslexia/dyscalculia here? There was an anon saying he was going to get checked for it a few months ago and I had a lot of the same symptoms (failed math repeatedly, difficulty with left/right, shit memory). How did you bring it up to get checked/how did it go?
>>
>>35817266
/junior/ here but know that feel. Me and my friends would do that all the time freshman year.
>>
File: 1486066720760.jpg (465KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
1486066720760.jpg
465KB, 633x973px
>>35817266
>he doesn't stay drunk 24/7
just wait anon at first you just drink to celebreate, then to prepare, then just for fun, then it isn't a problem and you'll quit next week, then you're sitting in class wondering if anyone would notice if you pass out
>>
>>35822991
stop drinking and start exercising and going to a therapist instead
>>
>>35815763
>>35815763
>>35815763
Boys I am very excited, I got a software engineering internship for this summer! Won't have to love with my parents now and will make a good chunk of extra cash ~$9000
>>
File: CrM31itW8AEaTjK.jpg (4KB, 197x169px) Image search: [Google]
CrM31itW8AEaTjK.jpg
4KB, 197x169px
>>35823100
proud of you my dude
>>
>>35823088
why the fuck would I go to some normie to tell him my problems when he'll never understand and probably just laugh at me afterwards with his friends and how the fuck would I bring that up with my parents when they're intolerant as fuck and wouldjust ell me if I have depression to quit being a faggot and kill myself
>>
>>35823198
>and wouldjust ell me if I have depression to quit being a faggot and kill myself
something tells me your parents wouldn't feel this way, anon

stop drinking and start exercising and going to a therapist if you want a way off of this ride that isn't liver damage or a bullet
>>
>>35823290
>something tells me your parents wouldn't feel this way, anon
You clearly don't know my parents anon

>if you want a way off of this ride that isn't liver damage or a bullet
If I wasn't such a pussy I'd gladly take the bullet
>>
>mech eng on german, english speaking uni
>actually made friends in first semester
>26 year old guy from saudi arabia who acts like the biggest autist
>fat curry indian who i drop acid with
>crazy polish guy
>a normie
>cross the border to smoke weed every week
>have saudi guy pay for me each time because i gave him my spot in practical training
>took 2 or 3 exams
>showed up to one
>just drew paintings on the paper
>passed just one course: "conflict management"
>just had to show up to 4 lectures
>lectures of second semester starting in exactly a week

i wish i could just keep living like this forever, my life is not great right now but it's stable.
sadly i know for sure i will not pass anything this semester and i'll end up homeless
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.