[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you marry a FOB to wear off the loneliness?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 049404950494059.jpg (82KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
049404950494059.jpg
82KB, 843x843px
would you marry a FOB to wear off the loneliness?
>>
>>35815654
>big sweater
>pounds of makeup
>filters
man she must be nearing 300 pounds
>>
what? who gives a s
>>
>marry
Why the fuck would I do that ? Existing evidence suggest I'd end up miserable
>Fob = non white
Nope
>>
only if she's white. no shitskins.
>>
>>35815654
Fob what? What is that?
>>
>>35815654
I would consider it, because in my experience they're very hardworking and ambitious.
>>
>>35815799
Fresh off the boat, you ungoogling normie piece of shit.
>>
>>35815825
>e in my experience they're very hardworking and ambitious.

what kind of FOBs have you been talking to?
>>
>>35815654
Forward Observation Base?
>>
Why wouldn't you marry a Fob if you find them attractive and you get along?
>>
>>35816570
I've known a number of FOBs and they were all much more hardworking and moral than the average natural born american.
>>
>>35816570
My first boss was FOB from Ecuador and he owns 2 restaurants in US.

The last girl I took on a date was FOB from Brazil and she works 16 hour days 6 days a week. Think she's a night cleaner for office buildings, a dishwasher, and a Spanish tutor.
>>
>>35816943

So she works 3 minimum wage jobs? I'd date her, make her quit two jobs and impregnate her TBQH
>>
>>35816855 (You)
You made one person laugh, thank you.
Have a (You)
>>
>>35815654

Is she white? Then yes. Provided, I'd have to do a detailed screening of her beforehand. Like having a portfolio with as much info about her as possible. Then we can compile it into one profile with all the key details.

Marrying an eastern European woman, especially a Polish woman, would be awesome.
>>
>>35816985
yeah, but she hardly spoke any english and lived kind of far away, and she was 5 years older than me, so it wasn't meant to be. I liked texting her more than hanging out with her because I can text in spanish better than i can speak it.

Still, fucking good for her for supporting herself entirely and working for legitimate citizenship up here where so many citizens are having such a hard time finding work. I really admired her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.