[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My 18 yo sis wants to marry a 40 yo musician loser. how can i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_inline_n5u8iweyp91s5vftp.jpg (68KB, 436x650px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_n5u8iweyp91s5vftp.jpg
68KB, 436x650px
My 18 yo sis wants to marry a 40 yo musician loser. how can i stop this without resorting to violence / sharia law.
>>
>>35815251
Get him really drunk and stage her walking in on him with a prostitute
>>
>>35815251
Sounds like a good investment. She'll divorce him in 3 years tops and have a tidy income stream.
>>
>>35815251
is she aware that she's going to give her best years to a guy who will not be able to provide for any children she might want to have and will leave her a widow for decades?
>>
>>35815280
>>35815288
theyre both devout christian

maybe i can make up some bible shit that says its a sin
>>
>>35815251

just let her do it. must be that guys dream to get some 18 year old pussy and it'd probably be yours too if you were 40.
>>
>>35815328
Ouch.
Tell your parents he abused her? (Wouldn't end well even in a perfect world but that's not what you're looking for)
>>
>>35815332
it's disgusting and i love my sis
>>
>>35815251
You could always plant cocaine in his car
>>
>>35815374
>it's disgusting and i love my sis

You don't understand anything about the guy and you're jumping to conclusions over nothing. He has an established career and likely makes more money than you will until you're 10 years into your career you shitstain

t. musician
>>
>>35815251
Rufie him and fuck him in the ass and video tape it then use it to blackmail him into staying away.

Or something.
>>
>>35815363
now your talking. thats some 5d chess shit

can i go to jail for telling lies?
>>
>>35815392
>over nothing
pedophilia is nothing?
>>
>>35815437
She's 18.

She's an adult.
>>
>>35815408
Eh, it depends. If you're discovered to be lying in court, you could get community service or some shit. They need to prove you're lying, however, and if you tell your parents that in the sincerest way possible, they may support your case to the end (assuming it gets to court, which it likely wouldn't)
>>
Is he a well off musician?
>>
>>35815251
1-Stick a finger up his butt then tell your sister he enjoyed it.
2-Tell your sister you're gonna cut off your own dick if they get married.
>>
I assume you dad is a Christian too? Just let hem threaten her by cutting her out of the family or something. If she's really a devout Christian she won't do it
>>
>>35815251
How longs she known him?

If it's mean years then fuck it.

How's your love life OP?
>>
>>35815493
he thinks he is

he teaches, and produces his own dumb rock shit

he even produced my sis' music
>>
>>35815251
Is he Eminem?
>>
>>35815552
a couple years

>>35815448
when he was 22 she didnt even exist in the world

let that sink in
>>
>>35815615
>a couple years

Sounds like you have no place interfering in their relationship you fucking jealous weirdo dipshit

Get your own girlfriend and stop fucking with the lives of other people
>>
>>35815251
Where did you sister meet this guy?
>>
>>35815661
>other people
she's senpai, though

im looking out for her

>>35815708
his recording studio for her music
>>
>>35815738
>she's senpai, though
>
>im looking out for her

You aren't looking out for anything - your misplaced protectionism is really narcissistic interference and dehumanizing

You don't believe that she is smart enough to make her own choices and that is despicable. I can't imagine her ever looking to you as any kind of role model considering the petty and base behavior you have displayed here
>>
>>35815738
What's your plan? If you don't get any good stuff out of us, what are you gonna do?
>>
>Jealous OP angry that a fella's getting lucky with his ugly sister.

The hot girls don't marry at 18 and they don't marry older men.

Just get over it OP she's your sister not your GF don't feel cucked. He's probably been creampieing her for years anyway what difference if he puts a ring on her so others can't. Not like she'll let you anyway.
>>
>>35815774
grow up

>>35815796
probably cut her off from my life
>>
>>35815328
If they're both devout Christian, I'm sure he'll treat her right, or torture and murder her. Christians can go either way.
>>
>>35815807
>The hot girls don't marry at 18 and they don't marry older men.
she's extremely attractive
blonde blue eyes
dimples

she'll always be my lil sister
>>
>>35815820
>grow up

wow what a comment from a petty child
>>
>>35815251
Well, you got a lot of suggestions here, OP. Tell me how it goes.
>>
Trupm's america
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 272x166px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 272x166px
>>35815251
>"resorting to violence"
Lol what could you even do to him? From the thread I've gotten the picture that you're a fat 25 loser who's jealous that this guy gets to bang his sister before him.
>"she's senpai though"
Pic related
>>
>>35816001
will do. maybe introduce her to some good buds of mine

and then work on her christian faith next. or not. it's kind of moot at this point
>>
>>35815851
I just wanna fuck my sister, what's the matter with you?
I can't understand why she wants to marry a guy whose dick doesn't even get hard anymore when she could take my big cock all the time.
I love my lil sis.
>>
>>35816096
Fake OP is fake
>>
>>35816096
that's not me, btw
lel
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 892x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 892x640px
>>35816117
We all know this is what he really means.
>>
>>35815251
Just accept the fact that your sisters tight 18yo pussy is going to be plundered by his wrinkly 40yo cock.
>>
Is he black? If not, then why do you care?
>>
>>35816215
Nope, he's a mixed Latino-Vietnamese, just imagine a Chinese Barack Obama with slightly lighter skin.
>>
>>35816252
still not me (OP)
>>
40 isn't that old really.
Would you rather she fucked a string of chads who got her knocked up and abortions and shit. 40 year old muso guy might be chill as fuck and could take care of your sister. I wish my idiot sister had some half decent older guy and not the criminal retard she is with.
>>
>>35816318
Wtf dude stop this thing, why would I answer if I wasn't OP?
Stop pretending to be me you weirdo.
Damn I just wanted to discuss something serious, don't play games boy.
>>
>>35816458
I would possibly be violent if she was dating a chink, you imposter.
>>
>>35815251
memes aside what is wrong with this? sure OPs sister probably has some daddy issues or whatever but its not like shes going to fuck tyrone and get stuck with a kid without marriage.
infact it seems like his sister is smart, she marries and bangs some old fuck, divorces him and gets half his shit for basically the rest of his life.
>>
>>35816535
>gets half his shit
Must I remind you that he's a loser hack that won't amount to shit for the rest of his life?
>>
>>35816015
ashley oslen is like 30 though
>>
>>35815392
>t. musician

unemployed you mean.
>>
It's a good idea, she'll cum buckets.
>>
>>35815251
Don't do anything. Let the man have his way with her.
>>
>>35816535

first and foremost reason is his seed is old and trash, their kids would be handicapped and handicapped whites aren't going to save europe whenever the war starts
>>
>>35815615
still not pedo dipshit. Jesus christ. You're jealous that he's fucking your sister and you're a virgin.
>>
>>35815850
>if I can't fuck her, then no one can.
>>
>>35816096
I'm moved ;_;
>>
>>35816015
It's like having a daughter you can fuck
>>
my 19 year old autistic sister just married this 20 year old cuck. He is seriously the most beta bitch I have ever met, basically follows her around like a little puppy and never says a word while looking at the floor. He is an illegal immigrant who cant work here legally and is going to college to be a video game artist. The reason she said she married him is because she felt her life is just school and sitting in her room. She didnt have any hobbies and her social circle is basically other autistic girls. My advice is to get her interested in hobbies and help her make nice friends, she will feel like she has more outlets.
Now I am dealing with their combined autism it fucking sucks. I hate introducing them to my peers
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.