[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you want to get into a relationship so badly? Knowing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Why do you want to get into a relationship so badly? Knowing how autistic most of you are, it will inevitably fail, and you'll feel worse off
>>
>>35815069
Most people learn through failure.
You must be exceptional to expect to succeed at everything you attempt on the first try.
>>
File: 1434955204567.png (175KB, 500x330px) Image search: [Google]
1434955204567.png
175KB, 500x330px
I'll have to succeed eventually? Right?
>>
despite my autism, the relationships I've had have been pretty successful in that the girls were all absolutely devastated that i broke up with them. I think when I find a girl good enough for my life plan, I'll be able to keep her around indefinitely.
>>
>>35815100
>>35815133
>>35815222
Such digits
>>
>>35815100
>>35815133
>>35815222
Oh shit, I think you 3 are the chosen ones
>>
>>35815133
Yes you will succeed. It takes time sometimes though. And hard work and all that gay shit
>>
>>35815222
So your looking for your perfect girl? Perfection does not exist. You are doomed to failure.
>>
File: 1407961454702.jpg (282KB, 1235x885px) Image search: [Google]
1407961454702.jpg
282KB, 1235x885px
>>35815100
>>35815133
>>35815222
>>35815311
>>35815355
Is kek blessing this thread? Is he telling us that we'll all make it bro?
>>
>>35815355
no, i'm looking for just a little better than good enough, and I have a very particular set of life goals which isn't suited to just anyone.
>>
>>35815069
Because I feel empty and I need someone to fill that void in my life.
>>
This is very true, I haven't been in a relationship that lasted more than a few months. The moment they start trying to get emotionally closer to me I freak out and start ghosting them.
>>
>>35815470
What are your goals?
Oregano seasoning.
>>
>>35815385
No. Some of you won't make it. Some of you will die tomarrow or soon at least. Some of us will live to be 100 with a perfect life. It seems like its all chaos. It doesn't matter if I get randoms or perfect sevens, the spirit of the human will and it's affect on this chaos that we call life is what matters.
>>
>>35815546
>Reach the higher levels in my career as a software developer
>Have four children
>Keep those children out of public school
>Build a timberframe house on the empty building lot on my property
>Buy back the property that my dad gifted to his sister so she could build her house
>Inherit the remainder of the farm and continue to improve the land
>Take over the bed and breakfast business my dad is looking to start
>Resume my pursuit of being a casual published mathematician
>Become a gentleman and a patriarch of my family.

The depressed grills that I was very sweet on when I was younger were insufficient to help me chase these goals seriously.
>>
Your life goals are suited to no one but you because they are YOUR life goals. You are looking for YOUR perfect girl and she does not exist. Will not exist. Has never existed. Only if you were a god could you create someone to so perfectly match you.
>>
>>35815830
most grills don't have goals outside of travel and relationships. For the most part, they want to find a man with ambition and leadership who can provide a stable environment, and many of them will be very happy to be rewarded for being helpful within that environment not only by having a sweet, passionate husband and a good family life on a beautiful estate, but also a great deal of liberty in pursuing any passion she can fit into that environment.

So I need to find a woman who can see it that way, of which I've met multiple, and also make my goal easier to attain rather than more difficult, which is a bit harder to find. Most of the girls I've dated in the past love the goal I'm working toward, but they were all some combination of very insecure, depressed, lazy, or incompatible with my family, so they haven't worked out.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.