[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't woman take more initiative when it comes to dating?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 33

File: 1457350573325.png (150KB, 597x512px) Image search: [Google]
1457350573325.png
150KB, 597x512px
Why don't woman take more initiative when it comes to dating? I don't mean it in a bitter virgin too scared to approach girls kind of way, but it seems silly to only take what comes your way, they could let a really great guy get away all because they wanted to be a little bitch.
>>
File: niceguys.jpg (56KB, 1080x962px) Image search: [Google]
niceguys.jpg
56KB, 1080x962px
>>35814926
>they could let a really great guy get away all because they wanted to be a little bitch.
>it's a "nice guy" gets rejected episode
>>
>>35814926
why don't you be more of a man and go after what you want? If a woman goes after you, then she won't know that you're able to go after what you want, and if you can't do that, what use are you?
>>
>They could let a really great guy get away all because they wanted to be a little bitch

Same goes for the reverse for most of this board (Most of the time myself included)
>>
File: 1484475350696.png (676KB, 858x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1484475350696.png
676KB, 858x1000px
women think it's a fate worse than death to approach a guy who isn't a 10/10 because they've been conditioned to think their entire worth comes from the quality of guy their vagina can drag in
The most they will EVER do is go up to someone either IRL or online and say "Hi"
this is their attempt at getting your attention and a way to say
>"Hey I want your attention, please do all the work in this conversation, take all the social risk, and entertain me while I sit on my throne and judge you while protecting my fragile ego"
That's the most they will do for even normalfags
for robots, they would honestly rather post on r/foreveralone about how they only get ugly guys asking them out
or posting on here and acting like they totally can relate to us (they never can)
>>
I did take the initiative tho
That's how I've gotten two qt bf's :3c
>>
Because they don't have to. Why would you go out and cook for yourself when people are constantly insisting you try their food, and pay you to do so.
>>
>>35814926

Why would they?

They get what they want (Chad dick) and don't have to risk rejection for it.
>>
>>35814944
I'd be pretty angry too if being nice got me nowhere desu
>>
>>35814926
>approach guy as a woman
>tell him you're interested
>he rejects you
>he literally rejected willing pussy

I honestly think that's the worst thing that could happen to a woman.
>>
>>35814958

Because the guy may not have noticed her, maybe SHE hasn't displayed any qualities that would compel him to make the first move.
>>
>>35814984
>>35814958
People here who aren't shitposting little spergs or Normalfags shitposting about le dank maymays are here because they are not attractive to 99.9999% of women and the only fraction of a percent of women that would actually react favorably to their advances live so far away they will never meet.
>>
File: 1473495724830.jpg (27KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
1473495724830.jpg
27KB, 400x399px
>>35814926
Because it's not in their nature. They don't have to. Asking a girl out is one of many things that will follow which demonstrate your initiative and drive as a man. We find women attractive with or without that.
>>
>>35814944
no, the guys OP is talking about don't get rejected, because they don't even ask.
>>
>>35815153
>They don't have to. Asking a girl out is one of many things that will follow which demonstrate your initiative and drive as a man.

I understand this, but the whole reason for guys making the first move is because of the virtue of having the bravery and decisiveness to go after what you want, if girls don't also practice this then they are only hurting themselves.
>>
because they don't have to

they want equality but then they still want men to treat them like retarded children in relationships
>>
They do, but only for hot guys.
That's why r9k has no idea it happens.
>>
>>35815098
>the guy
>implying there aren't thousands of eligible guys crossing her path each month

also, it's the woman's job in the game of romance to put her attractiveness on display, so if she's not doing her job then that's the problem, not that she's failing to do the man's.

>>35815099
>I'm unattractive
>it's women's fault I'm single for not chasing me
you know how stupid you sound?
>>
>>35814926
Because taking initiative means facing rejection. Unlike men, they actually have the easy option available to them, even if it's ultimately worse. Also, our culture so heavily romanticizes the notion of finding love through serendipity or chance, despite how utterly stupid it is to leave something so significant out of your hands.
>>
socializing should be a feminine hobby just leave me alone and let me do my work to live. it should be a womans job to get fucked and speak the first word at the counter
>>
Women are even more insecure and afraid of rejection than men. Women are "to be desired." That's the way we're conditioned to think. Imagine how crushing it would be to her ego for her, supposedly the object of desire, to be rejected.
>>
>>35814926
>Why don't woman take more initiative when it comes to dating?
because they don't have to, they can sit there and literally do nothing and still get all the chad cock they could ever dream of
>>
>>35815419
>do you know how stupid you sound?
do you?
you're implying that the people here don't try at all, which is completely untrue
it's not our fault we were born unattractive in a world that shits on men and caters to women.
>>
File: 1464132835515.jpg (77KB, 640x630px) Image search: [Google]
1464132835515.jpg
77KB, 640x630px
Ever seen a women get rejected? "What are you gay, are you a fag, you fucking loser, you piece of shit virgin etc."

think of how bitches act to nice guys they spin it around like he should feel good being rejected and treated like an emotional tampon, like he should feel lucky and privledged to sit there and be her emotional punching bag.
>>
>>35815419
>>implying there aren't thousands of eligible guys crossing her path each month

Yeah, but she may miss out on someone even better all because she never pursued him, which is my whole point. Sure girls don't have to worry as much because of the sheer volume of guys that approach, but I would still want to take a more active role when it comes to deciding on which guy I'm gonna make a potentially lifelong investment in.
>>
File: 1466732259415.jpg (349KB, 1024x788px) Image search: [Google]
1466732259415.jpg
349KB, 1024x788px
>>35815760
>>35814926

Dude I have had girls from my past say shit like this when contacting me, like oh I missed out etc. Why didnt you ask me out etc.

Bitch you were dating guys 24/7 did you expect me to pry your from some worthless chads dick and save you so you could treat me like shit?

Enjoy you multiple kids from multiple guys bitch.
>>
>>35815021
all of my this
ore
>>
Umm they do, you're just not attractive. When I worked at a restaurant one of our waiters was a mega chad. Like 6'2, extremely handsome face, was signed to a lower level modeling agency. Almost every time he worked, girls and even older women would write down their phone numbers and snap chats on a piece of paper. They would make any reason to small talk with him, twirl their hair, giggle etc. They made it extremely easy for him. I literally had to live seeing chad unfold every day, when he quit I took his position and a group of old women were like "where is the good looking guy, what happened to him?". Ouch right?
>>
File: 1474812531610.png (165KB, 467x329px) Image search: [Google]
1474812531610.png
165KB, 467x329px
>>35814926
>>35815021
tfw both my previous gfs asked me out
being a cool dude who isn't thirsty and is generally dismissive of women helps.

You not seeming to want them perplexes them to no end.
>>
>>35814926
Why are you even asking, why isn't this a roastie hate thread
>>
>>35814926
>tfw you're a tall, attractive white guy

i love when girls squirm around me and try to talk to me. the defeated look on their faces when i blow them off is great.
>>
File: 1384923135490.png (119KB, 392x366px) Image search: [Google]
1384923135490.png
119KB, 392x366px
>>35816789
yes, this help a lot.

keep on doing god's work
>>
>>35814926
little bitch wanted to be a little bitch

really makes you think
>>
File: 1487130371582.png (326KB, 494x552px) Image search: [Google]
1487130371582.png
326KB, 494x552px
>>35816713
fucking vile shit dude, fucking vile. Like I would never say that shit to a women "where is the hot women"

it is like saying hey fucker you are uglier than the other person go get them you ugly fuck.

women have no fucking empathy or shame.
>>
Most guys have no idea how easy it is for guys in the top 20% of looks, once you are exposed to it and see it first hand, you'll never look at women the same. Really fucks with you.
>>
>>35816737
>things that actually happened
do you think someone would actually do this? go on the internet to tell lies and further their own agenda?

face it, women DO NOT ask guys out, it's just not in their brains to actually take a chance on anything
they're so vain and have their egos propped up by so many guys that they would never put themselves on the line to actually face rejection
they would rather sit on their throne and pass judgement on everyone else
>>
File: 1476590442346.jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476590442346.jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>35816789
haha sure thing buddy xD
>>
>>35816846

They don't just go up to guys and ask them out like a man would, but they make their interest extremely well known and won't leave the guy they're interested alone. Like they will follow him around like a puppy, touch him, laugh really loud, keep looking into his eyes etc.
>>
>>35816900
so you mean they won't actually approach a guy and make the first move, but will sit around and wait for him to actually make the first move?
thanks for proving me right anon!
>>
>>35816900
Then they arent asking the guy out are they idiot?
>>
File: 1479261694679.png (629KB, 1521x840px) Image search: [Google]
1479261694679.png
629KB, 1521x840px
>>35816846
Ok well I don't know how I could convince you, nor what my agenda would be, but it's happened many times for me.

even for prom, I was asked out 3 times

( I said no to all of them)
>>
>>35816920

They're clearly "making a move" on the guy though. Just because they don't straight up ask him out, doesn't mean they aren't trying. You're making it sound like they put in zero effort, they do if you're good looking...
>>
>>35816871
what would i have to gain from lying?

i was never good looking growing up but a combination of puberty + braces and contacts changed everything, senpai. it's usually low tier/average girls who will go out of their ways to talk to you but it feels good to bring them back down to reality every once in a while.
>>
>>35816958
they aren't making the first move are they?
they are putting exactly nothing on the line in terms of social currency like men have to when they actually make the first move
guys have to face rejection and being socially ostracized by making the first move
women exclusively "approach" in a way that saves their precious little ego even if things go bad"

>"haha I'm not really into you either, I just like to touch people a lot"
>"haha I wasn't following you, I just was going the same place as you, I don't like you xD"
as opposed to guys, who have to actually put it into words and get a clear yes/no out of them
>>
>>35815021

taking the social risk makes you vulnerable, and being able so be vulnerable makes people attractive, that's why guys with balls can date women out of their league
>A woman will never date a guy who has low self esteem than her

But it does not work the other way around, a ugly chick will never date a better looking guy, does not matter how cool her personality is
is resume: the world is a good place if you are a guy with balls to go after women
>>
>>35817006

They make the flirting so obvious that they're literally doing the same thing as approaching. They're risking flirting with a guy only for him to ignore her or tell her off.

>>35817013

This is pure bluepill delusional horseshit. Balls won't make you tall and attractive.
>>
>>35816846

I've actually had a few girls make the first "move" (I'm like a 5 so I get 3s and 4s liking me), but like others have said they are much more subtle, they mostly just let their presence be known, interact with you for no good reason, but will abort mission if you don't act.
>>
>>35815383
no they dont

i have some very good looking male friends, they have to make the first move just like everyone else, the girls might give some hints, but they will never ever make the first move.
>>
>>35816946
>>35816963
lol keep telling yourself that xD
maybe if you lie to the internet enough it'll happen to you xD

>>35817013
is this even english?
I didn't mention self-esteem once and I have no fuckign clue what you're rambling on about bu women fucking hate guys who are emotional and vulnerable, it's half the reason robots are here and virgins
>>
>>35817069
get out of you room and you will see that yes, having balls and being comfortable with yourself can attract women.
of course if you are 2/10 and 5" then yes, you are kind fucked
>>
>>35817069
>they make the flirting so obvious
>still maintaining a level of plausible deniability to keep their fragile little egos intact
ignoring a girl flirting is not the same as being explicitly told to fuck off because you're unattractive like guys have to face
and if they are "rejected", they will just run to other excuses to keep as much social currency as possible.
and they get away with it because we live in a women's world
>>
>>35817113
>le go outside meme
haha xD we've never heard that one here before
that sure works just like being yourself
haha who would have known that the hundreds of women I've messaged online and tried to talk to in bars were only rejecting me and crushing my self esteem because I wasn't beeeing myself and didn't go out

>if you are 2/10
where the fuck do you think you are faggot?
>>
I will never persue a guy again. I've done it many times before and all it does is lead to either
>rejection
>and once I had a guy not reject me and he just treated me like I was disposable and unimportant and ditched me very soon after for another girl
>if I didn't even give that dude attention I wouldn't have had to see him start dating another girl and ditch me while I thought we were talking. Because this girl just wanted him because I did. She didn't want him for the years that he was her orbiter, and she wanted him AS SOON as l made him look desirable.
>I feel so cheap trying to chase guys. And would do anything for just once in my life someone to ACTUALLY want to come towards me out of their own interest.
thats just my reason I don't approach guys anymore. They never deserved it anyways, they were just stupid chads
>>
The problem for girls is that when they do anything that's not subtle, it may come off as desperate.
>>
File: 12633800.jpg (15KB, 308x475px) Image search: [Google]
12633800.jpg
15KB, 308x475px
>>35817084

>women fucking hate guys who are emotional and vulnerable, it's half the reason robots are here and virgins

you dont even know what being vulnerable means

that book has some very good insights on the subject, i recommend
>>
>>35814926
Oh if they like you. You'll know about it. They virtually stalk you.
>>
>>35817208
>you don't understand women
>I read a PUA book so I know more than you
lol
>>
File: 1488089136775.jpg (28KB, 552x690px) Image search: [Google]
1488089136775.jpg
28KB, 552x690px
>>35817084
y u so mad bro, your life experience is clearly not the same as others.
>>
File: jjuusstt.png (298KB, 704x517px) Image search: [Google]
jjuusstt.png
298KB, 704x517px
>>35817208
>attract women using honesty
what manner of infuriating, yet laughable bait is this
>>
>>35817222
I think you're the person who doesn't understand other's life experiences anon
you don't belong here and need to leave
>>
File: cLD1M.jpg (321KB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
cLD1M.jpg
321KB, 3072x2304px
>>35817159

yeah, i'm sure most people here are 2/10

this is 2/10, are you that ugly? yeah didnt think so
>>
Because they can.

Women have automatic value because of vagine. They're coddled and never really have to try, hence their childlike mindset.
>>
>>35817221
thank god i'm not a virgin like ya
>>
>>35817286
>mfw I have literally told guys less attractive than this I have a huge crush on them and all I got was "that's ok"
>>
>>35817113
>if you are 2/10 and 5" then yes, you are kind fucked

I appreciate your honestly, most normies try to sugarcoat this shit.

I'm the prime example of a guy who marches to the beat of his own drum and has that "mysterious" factor/ignores girls/etc, but since I'm ugly it doesn't help me get laid, just attention.
>>
>>35817328
>>35817286
>posts on r9k
>not a virgin
>not ugly
>somehow still wants to associate with and post about feels they don't expereince and have never felt
just fucking leave if you're going to do nothing but bait faggot
>>
>>35817084

Just here to let you know you're on the wrong side of this argument.

It's your opinion that he's lying, it's my opinion that he's not. I'm an ok looking white dude, and even I get approached by fatties, despite looking just ok.
>>
>>35814926

THEY DO IF YOU ARE GOOD LOOKING

I used to hiss at girls in highschool to get them to stop talking to me.
>>
>>35817373
>feeling the need to samefag and lie on the internet to protect le precious wimminz
just give up already
>>
>>35817084
you seem to be deflecting pretty hard, bro

>i've never been approached by a woman therefore no one else has either
>>
>>35817355

what bait, why would i do that lol

i have friends that i know that they post here, so i like to try helping those ass holes
>>
>>35817427
>helping robots
why the fuck would you do that?
you DO NOT have any idea what we're going through and what we've had to deal with, so how the fuck do you expect to give any worthwhile advice then faggot?
>le just beee urself
>le just go outside
>le just lift bro xD
stop fucking baiting you obnoxious piece of shit and get off my board
>>
>>35817397

Check the IPs, not samefagging lol. Pretty sure there's an extension for it.

"Why would I put in the effort to do that?" If you don't, then accept you have no proof for your opinion, and that that guy may be getting what he says he's getting.

I'm actually rather flattered that you think I'm samefagging haha. Means I fit in here pretty well.
>>
>>35817168
You chased chads, good job you stipid slag.

>>35817194
and guys arent called thristy and desperate every minute of every day?

>>35817208
yeah ok cucky attract single mothers

>>35817328
yeah dont try to be rational or logical or reason, use the "your just a virgin loser" lol yeah, yeah you are a roastie or a white knight bitch, no one cares what you think leave no more responses for you.
>>
this is your typical /r9k/ bitter at women post but attractive guys get approached all the time. women are way less inhibited than you think for men they actually consider attractive
>>
>>35817457

why wouldnt i?
i have no idea? wow, you are so unique, such a majestic group of guys that no one can understand.
deep down you hate the idea of changing, you rather keep being miserable, even if i could guarantee you that doing x and y you would be more happy, you would still give me some bs excuse
>>
>>35814926
They do, just only to chad
>>
File: 1452396682716.jpg (108KB, 540x562px) Image search: [Google]
1452396682716.jpg
108KB, 540x562px
>>35817529
>>35817382
>>35817259

Oh look more examples of women approaching guys.

Not so impossible after all..
>>
>>35817502

>yeah dont try to be rational or logical or reason

yeah, just like you did right?

>you don't understand women
>I read a PUA book so I know more than you

go fuck yourself you prick
>>
>>35817529

The catch is, the attractiveness threshold for them to do that is way too high.

Buuuut I suppose it's useful for guys that are CAPABLE of becoming Chad to have motivation to get to that threshold.
>>
Being a nice guy earned me some numbers and dates, but i was too chicken shit to eventually fug them.
It was frustrating and sad for everyone involved.
>>
>>35817529

Correct.

If only there was a way to let them see through the eyes of a 90th percentile male.

>>35817591

AAHAHHAHAHAa someone read a pua book? AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHHAHAHA
>>
>>35817591

Oh jesus, stop. This is cringey low-effort cyclical bullshit.
>>
>>35817529

I never said woman literally never approach guys, but for the most part their strategy is to wait and see what happens, which is crazy.
>>
>>35817534
no, we just aren't like you so you deflect and post things like "you don't want to change"
you post here for your own self-esteem and to tell yourself you're a good person even though in reality, you are doing jack shit to help any of us
say "just go outside", "just be urself", "just go up and talk to her" and other bullshit advice is stupid

in reality, we are the victims of a cruel, unfair, and uncaring world. a world that you falsely believe is just and fair. because of this you tell yourself that because we have mental issues, that because we are socially ostracized, that because we are ugly and denied any way to express basic human needs like companionship, that we deserve it because you think the world is just and fair.
it's not, you started 100 feet ahead of us and are looking back and calling us lazy for being behind you
>>
>>35817644

This is basically /thread right here, as far as OP's original point is concerned.
>>
>>35817644

They don't wait at all, they go right up to chads and flirt with them.
>>
>>35817529
they literally NEVER approach guys because it's the truth
every post itt that says to the contrary has been bait, some underage kid making up a story to try to look cool
there has been nothing other than stories posted on an anonymous imageboard.
do you really think people would just lie like that to support their agenda and try to bait responses?
>>
>>35814926
Just speak to her oregano
>>
>>35817502
Exactly. Any guy who has a girl chase him is by definition a chad so there is never an excuse to persue a guy and expect him to not be an egotistical dick. He wasn't even a normie chad. Just a 3/10 neet anyways. And someone the confidence turned him into a chad.
Once and ugly girl chases a guy he turns into a chad. Because he doesn't care about impressing anyone and just acts like he's the shit and other people someone eat it up.
>>
File: 1455203516291.jpg (34KB, 398x339px) Image search: [Google]
1455203516291.jpg
34KB, 398x339px
>>35817701
> bunch of people post about their experiences that contradict your beliefs

> you're still there by yourself exclaiming "why would people just lie like that"

Maybe one person would, you, that is. It's more likely anyway.
>>
>>35817701

You're just ugly bro.
>>
>>35817701

Is that what your pua book told you? hahaha

If your genes were of any value you would have at least a few women chasing you.
>>
>>35817653

here, i took two robot frinds to a club, i forced them to talk with some girls, one of them had his first kiss ever that night

but yeah, i'm the ass hole here
>>
>>35817701
it is whiteknights and bitches posting this shit.

Just like every cunt trying to say "oh we want romantic guys who are nice and stuff and long walks on the beaches"

Then why is every bad boy type in television the ones you post on your shit as a dream guy? Why do you date guys who shit on you and have never done a single romantic thing?

Yeah, fucking like always lies.
>>
>>35817701
I'm a skinny tall community college student with an attractive face and I get approached by girls about once a month. Still a Virgin because I'm a shy, paranoid, beta when it comes to actual interaction but yeah your post is bullshit
>>
>>35817742
>a group of shitposters post bait stories to try to make fun of le funny virgins
>this somehow proves anything
see
>>35817752
>>35817763
>>35817769
>>35817776
there's a group of normalfag shitposters that are trying to derail the thread and bash le funny virgins because they god board of reddit
>>
>>35817701

you have never being approached, so must be all lies
>>
>>35817739
Yeah keep telling yourself that slampig. Keep chasing those chad thundercocks and flirting with them, i am sure one will finally settle down with you instead of fucking 100's of women just like you who idolize guys who treat them like shit.

When you are 40 and alone look back and know you were told how to not be 40 and alone and let that shit eat you up.

>>35817769
lets make up tons of stories dude!

One time I went to a club all the women threw their numbers at me, I rejected them all after they all gave me blowjobs infront of everyone they then threw money at me and gave me the keys to their houses and became nuns.

So true thumbs up like if cry everytime
>>
tonight I'm an alley cat yeah,
more afraid of you than you are of me
but if you leave some food out on the porch,
I might stay till there's nothing left to eat
I could sit alone in a lunch room in high school
if I wasn't sitting alone at a punk show in ashville

Tonight the upper left hand side of my chsest
has a hole as big as the one in my pocket
I mighta kissed you wearing a bulletproof vest
but hell, you kiss like a rocket
I'd be a teenage virgin jerking off in my bedroom
if I wasn't a 20 year old virgin that didn't have a bedroom
>>
>>35817818
Dumbest shit is I am attractive and pretty damn manly and gils flirt with me and cling to me constantly. They never ever ask you out, ever.

So from someone who is an actual guy who gets women flirting, the shit their saying is untrue and they know it.
>>
>>35817842

i dont even know what i'm doing here anymore, i have calc4 test tomorrow morning

just man the fuck up and you life you get better man
>>
>>35817902
yeah, get off my board you underage faggot
>>
File: 1465159021714s.jpg (2KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1465159021714s.jpg
2KB, 125x93px
>>35817210
>have zero social media
>no friends

haha good luck
>>
>>35817882

>gils flirt with me and cling to me constantly

that is a girl approaching you

you dumb motherfucker
>>
>>35817902
There it is proof positive.

Couldnt deflect logic and truth so instead of keeping up the charade of "they ask guys out" you get JUST MAN THE FUCK UP!!!

lol gotcha
>>
>>35814926
I've been asked out multiple times and I'm a 26 year old virgin. It happens.

Many of them are very forward.
>>
>>35817919

calc4 is 2y of engineering mate
>>
>>35817935
Yet they never, ever, ask you out like everyone in the thread that wasnt a troll said.

you dumb motherfucker
>>
>>35817842
I'm not a slampig I'm an ugly kv, obviously I know what I did was wrong. I understand that the dynamic is stupid and just wanted to share my experience as a girl who did ask out guys.
>>
>>35817902
>le man up and get out there
jesus christ you could have jumped straight to the normalfag platitudes and saved me about an hour of arguing with your dumb ass
>>
>>35817949

>logic and truth

what? where?

your logic is, no girl ever approached me, so it must no happen with anyone

go fuck yourself
>>
>>35817935
they are putting nothing on the line
they are not asking you out
how is this approaching for them to casually hang around hoping some guy notices and actually puts himself out there?
>>
File: 1416883322307.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1416883322307.gif
1MB, 480x360px
>>35817919
>yelling at everyone because they are contradicting your idea of how social life works

"they must be be underaged crypto-chads with an agenda" - says the wise robot

look bro, maybe I'm just trying to be helpful. maybe at one point I felt your feels and am trying to give you a leg up. is that possible?
>>
>>35818012

yall gotta be kidding me

no wonder yall are virgins

completely social clueless omg
>>
>>35818019
the guy literally admitted to doing high school homework how is he not underage?
and you and the rest of your normalfag shitposters can just fuck right off this board if all you come here to do is bully and harass robots trying to get by and understand the unfair world we were thrust into
>>
>>35817982
You asked out assholes, thats like eating dog shit and saying "all food tastes like shit". Stop fishing too, no one likes that fishing for compliments shit.

>>35817997
MAN UP!! MAN UP! JUST MAN UP AND ASK HER OUT!! lol go away you got proven wrong and resorted to your little tantrum of truth fuck off.
>>
>>35818034
>using virgin as an insuIt
where do you think you are?
>>
>>35818047

calc4 is second year of engineering college you dense bitch
>>
>>35818034
VIRGINS YOU ARE ALL LOSER VIRGINS!

same old shit whiteknight/roastie? get new ones that shit is basically saying you lost the debate.
>>
Because I'm incredibly socially awkward and I'd just make things worse if I tried to approach someone.
>>
>>35818064
can you post a picture of yourself please? i want to se how delusional you are

i'll post one mine then
>>
>"Why don't woman take more initiative when it comes to dating?"
>woman takes initiative
>"OMG WHAT A FUCKING WHORE!!!!"
>>
>>35818093
i'm not saying you are loser for being a virgin, i'm saying i can see why you are virgin

all self pity lil' bitches
>>
>>35818019
>I felt your feels
absolutely impossible
what probably happened is you got all depressed that your normalfag friends were busy one night or one girl rejected you so you think it's like spending your entire life being shit on by society
you even come on here and start attacking virgins, how is that helpful at all?
you bring in this just world bullshit, thinking that because we were treated unfairly and got shafted by life, that we deserved it, and somehow because you got good things given to you that you deserve it

that's false and you know it you little shit. stop trying to "give advice" when your "advice" is absoulet garbage
we do not want your attempts to feed your own ego on here, just let us post feels and empathize with the people that can actually understand us, and try to pull ourselves out of this.
>>
>>35818125
>uses virgin as an insult
>on r9k
where do you think you are you little nigger?
>>
They don't have to? An egg is worth more than sperm.
>>
File: 1416886237018.gif (142KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1416886237018.gif
142KB, 400x400px
>>35818012
>>35818034
There was a girl who kept touching me over the course of a conference. Anything that she could get away with when we were talking.

I don't consider that being asked out, but I consider it an overt signal that I could ask her out.

I am distinguishing this from women who have literally asked me out, which is a thing that does in fact happen in real life.

>>35818047
Like I said, is it not possible I`m trying to be helpful? Just maybe?

>>35818131
> mull over rejection with fellow rejectees on r9k

>eventually succeed in getting gf

>come back to talk

"omg chad getout reeeeeee"

You don't seriously think this is a sustainable model do you?
>>
>>35818100
Oh so you can post it on tumblr or reddit and say "har har avoid this guy har har he is misogyny har har" with all your fat slampig friends. or find me on social media and try to sick the lards of war on me? yeah how many times do you think that shit will work before people realise you bitches just sick your lardo feminazi friends on anyone who doesnt kow tow to you.

Yeah, better luck next time slampig. Been there done that.
>>
>>35818100
where do you think you are here, /b/ this is r9k, saying some1 is a virgin is a simple observation of fact

why are you not on gaia or some shit
>>
>>35818125
I think you are thinking I am someone else prick I am not the person you called a virgin fuck head.
>>
>>35818159

i once fucked a ugly girl and took pictures of here, then send to one poor bastard who was in her friendzone

i hated the way that motherfucker acted around women, like all nice guy, like a little bitch

i expected that at least he would stop acting like a bitch

nope. still a bitch to this day
>>
>>35818198
>le just bee urself
>it worked for me because I was a normalfag trying to fit in with le funny frog virgins
>why can't you pick urself up by ur bootstraps anons?
>OMG you guys are all self-hating fags
>OMG why don't you want to get better
this is how you sound
get off this fucking board, you are doing more harm than good you fucking moron
>>
File: B-Uo1zkCcAAAQUH.jpg (94KB, 507x766px) Image search: [Google]
B-Uo1zkCcAAAQUH.jpg
94KB, 507x766px
>>35815920
>this is what betas actually believe
fuck outta here with this gay shit boi
>>
>>35818199

>"har har avoid this guy har har he is misogyny har har"

wtf hahah

the world is not that small dude, we are not even on the same continent
>>
>>35814926
Women take initiative but not in the same way men do. They are much more indirect and ultimately men have to take the lead.
>>
>>35815067
I've rejected several and I'm not very attractive either, I said sure one time (she emailed me) and then blew her off with no follow up, when she confronted me, I just said "I'm going through some stuff right now" she never asked again. I honestly feel so bad rejecting having known how that feels.
>>
File: 1441334081727.jpg (30KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1441334081727.jpg
30KB, 500x442px
>>35818351
meh, rejecting some women here and there (nicely, it's not you it's me etc) can do a lot for your rep in the long run.
>>
>>35818064
Yes these guys were assholes, but respectfully my point is that however nice a guy seems to be, he will turn into an asshole chad just from the new ego trip that he gets from a girl he doesn't value liking him so much.
If they have any issues with women who rejected them they will take it out on me just because they don't care if they hurt my feelings, even tho I'm not the person they rejected. Idk. People are better of not chasing people who don't want them or you will be treated in a way that reflects that unimportance.

>>35818100
No sorry I just don't see why I would ever put myself in that position to be ridiculed
>>
>>35817739
>the confidence turned him into a chad.
Confidence is bullshit.
>>
File: 1457483405479.jpg (115KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
1457483405479.jpg
115KB, 467x700px
>>35818432
False confidence is as good as real confidence.

For reals
>>
>>35818199
Oh that wasn't me the femanon asking for your pic btw. It was a misunderstanding
>>
>>35818409
How the fuck would you know if the nice guy would change?

I never have changed in any of my relationships. I have been shit on for that very reason.

My ego trip would be that I get to be with a girl I am friends with that enjoys me as much as I enjoy her and we can do shit together.

Pussy is easy to get, I want a fucking friend and life partner. Thats why I am single, because the moment you reveal you arent a dick, girls run for the hills because you are suddenly this safe boring guy cause you have no chance of fucking around on her or flirting with other girls in front of her etc.
>>
>>35818453
Alright, go outside and take a timestamped pic of you kissing your oneitis.
I will wait.
>>
>>35818432
Dude you would be surprised... Like seriously. I've seen some guys with literally nothing to offer looks or money wise except they have charisma and they get a bunch of bitches.
>>
File: 1466211515162.jpg (114KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466211515162.jpg
114KB, 640x640px
>>35818534
but why?

risk vs reward breh
>>
There is a guy I like and want to ask out. We are both shut ins and I want to get to know him better before doing the first step.
>>
>>35818262
>i-im totally alpha h-haha girls love it when i white knight them
>>
File: yeah.jpg (12KB, 459x238px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
12KB, 459x238px
>>35814926
In terms of explicitly asking men out on dates or whatever, they've been conditioned to not do that.

They do just about everything else though. If a woman likes you she will do everything necessary to make it known to you, with 100% confidence. There were 2 girls in high school who were obsessed with me and they followed me around, put their heads on my shoulder often, touched my dick and all of that stuff. I knew that I could ask either of them out and they would 100% say yes, but they were ugly chubbers and I just wanted to smoke weed and play video games with my friends so I ignored them.

They certainly do approach when they want to, and they'll do pretty much anything and everything short of actually asking you out.
>>
File: pajeet-rush.jpg (205KB, 1200x794px) Image search: [Google]
pajeet-rush.jpg
205KB, 1200x794px
>>35818562
Charisma is not confidence senpai.
>>35818564
Like I thought.
>>
File: 220px-Sir_Winston_S_Churchill.jpg (13KB, 220x275px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Sir_Winston_S_Churchill.jpg
13KB, 220x275px
>>35818562
>>35818650
pic related fagiolli originolly.
>>
>>35818519
Ya your right, I don't know if a nice guy maybe really is nice. But I have shown myself I have very bad decernment when it comes to guys so I don't want to give them the opportunity to repeat the same thing that I hoped wouldn't happen. It's a shame. Idk. I rather just be alone after all that and not try that game anymore.
>>
>>35817013
I agree, rich, powerful, funny or highly charismatic will always have a hot girlfriend over an average looking woman ( doesn't matter how kind or charismatic or funny she is). Men who have the option of choosing, will always choose a model. Ugly woman way harder ( money doesn't make much difference)
>>
File: 1490038337082.jpg (159KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1490038337082.jpg
159KB, 1280x1024px
>>35818795
Well then we are in the same boat, I came to terms long ago that I will be single and not get hurt or be bothered with it.

We can agree on that.
>>
>>35818841
It makes me really sad to think about that. But it's comforting in a way to know we are not alone in feeling that that. Wishing you well...
>>
File: AlphaVSbeta.jpg (413KB, 2132x748px) Image search: [Google]
AlphaVSbeta.jpg
413KB, 2132x748px
>>35814926
angry beta detected
>>
File: 1490147543968.jpg (73KB, 574x863px) Image search: [Google]
1490147543968.jpg
73KB, 574x863px
Former-normalfag/borderchad dropping by your board to see what's up, and I have to agree with this Anon >>35814926
>Women are even more insecure and afraid of rejection than men.
This is accurate. Women don't approach men partially out of fear of rejection, and partially out of their sense of self-importance and ego. Simply put: They feel as though approaching someone is beneath them.
>Women are "to be desired." That's the way we're conditioned to think.
Also semi-agree with this. Women are put on a pedestal, and told "you're beautiful no matter what!" - This in turn inflates the fuck out of their ego's, and each and every one of them, even the hambeasts, are convinced that they are hot shit, because every bottomfeeder fattyfucker tells them so when they're trying to get a quick fuck in a nightclub.
>Imagine how crushing it would be to her ego for her, supposedly the object of desire, to be rejected.
This has happened to me on several occasions. Most notably so with a friend (who turned out to be a psycho-bitch), and another time with an ex-girlfriend who still messages me to this day, despite us being apart for five years. Whenever either of them messages me, I just blank them. I read the messages, but I don't respond. This shit drives them fucking /nuts/ to no end. The messages start off sweet, then devolve to snarky, then outright angry, and then apologetic and almost pleady before they do the "lol you're a jerk, why do I even bother" line, and rinse and repeat the whole process again a week later. They cannot grasp the idea of not having a man fold to their whim, and it fucks with them to no end.

Bonus? It actually makes them chase you, and they will actively go out of their way to seek /your/ attention, which totally tips the tables.

Tl;dr - Women are idiots, I wish I was a faggot.
>>
>>35818196
>An egg is worth more than sperm.

But there's 3.5 billion women living on earth. Sure, men are still disposable, but that argument can't work. Women just don't have to ask guys out.
>>
>>35818962
Glad it comforts some people, just makes me feel like shit. If you are wanting my email youd best ask before the end of the thread.

take care.
>>
>>35818583
the problem with people on this board is that they are 3-4/10 guys getting mad when 7-10/10 girls reject them. Do you really think that girls dont have this same problem when you see all fat chicks on tumblr complain about how hot girls have "thin privilege" and shit. Not everyone can get that hot girl or guy of thier dreams if they arent good looking themselves. You guys would have a lot more luck if you stayed within your league and went for girls that would actually respond to your advances. But whatever. Keep beating off to animated tranny porn.
>>
>>35817013
Chad cousin has always been made fun of for chasing ugly girls, whenever someone asked why he did this, his response was always "girls are all the same shit". A couple girls in my school would pile up on me after finding out I was his cousin, it was overwhelming so I told them to fuck off and leave me alone (telling this to give you an idea of how chaddish he was, still is). So I am calling bullshit on that.
>>
>>35819165
I spent 3 years on tinder and OKC getting rejected by 300 pound landwhales
I don't want to hear your fucking normalfag opinion about how my standards are too high
>>
>>35819070
>if you want my email youd best ask
No man I'm sincerely done trying. I'm just wishing you well alone being alone or whatever you choose because I just felt like I related so I felt like I want everyone who feels like you and me to feel better.
>>
File: women.jpg (955KB, 1440x1974px) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
955KB, 1440x1974px
>>35819165
im a cyborg gamma male who has retired from toying with members of the subgender

i laugh at both the "alphas" and the betas that attempt to mate the feminine
>>
File: C44-542UcAAwb-3.jpg (232KB, 1116x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C44-542UcAAwb-3.jpg
232KB, 1116x1200px
>>35819282
Too bad, sounds like we woulda meshed, take care girly. More of us than ya know. Perhaps another place and another time.
>>
>>35819165
>You guys would have a lot more luck if you stayed within your league and went for girls that would actually respond to your advances.

I got rejected by a fat ugly chick that was taller than me. You don't know shit.
>>
>>35819190
Tinder is shit because, since it's removed from actual human contact, it gives ugly people an inflated ego where they can feel great about themselves for rejecting people over the internet that they would feel flattered if they were approached by in real life. Oddly enough it would be easier for a below-average guy to date another below-average girl if they came up to them in person. When women like that dont get dick for years they get just as desperate as the guys do and will lower thier standards considerably for a guy who appears to have any shred of confidence and doesn't smell like a garbage fire.
>>
>>35819319
Thank you. Hopefully we both find the understanding partner we want in a time when we are open to that. Take care to you too.
>>
>>35819340
>taller than me
there's your problem anon
all jokes aside though see >>35819190 if you want to hear my theory on why some fat girls act that way.
>>
>>35819485
shit I meant >>35819363 which was my reply to that guy's comment
>>
>>35819165
>You guys would have a lot more luck if you stayed within your league and went for girls that would actually respond to your advances

Fuck that. Bad bitches or nothing.
>>
>>35819458
we could just chill and chat, try to work out our shit. We both distrust so not like it wont help to chat. I do mean just chill and chat about shit, wont try to get with you.

if not let me know and Ill dlake outta here.
>>
>>35819363
>your standards are too high
>now your standards are too low so women below you act cocky that you approach them
make up your fucking mind
getting real sick of the normalfag mental gymnastics and just world fallacy bullshit
>>
>>35819608
you missed the point of what I said there. I actually wasnt blaming you for getting rejected there. I was blaming the impersonal nature of Tinder and other dating apps like it which let ugly girls inflate their egos by rejecting people that are perfectly within their league.
>>
>>35819668
you can blame dating apps, but they're basically all robots have
we're not going to be allowed in bars or clubs
we're not going to have the connections to set up dates through friends
asking some girl off the street will 100% not work
matchmaking services cost thousands of dollars for a couple dates
>>
>>35819575
I think it's best we don't. Last thing I want is to chat with you and then like you and have you not like me... Lol. Idk.
Go on, get outta here. :P this helps to know there are people out there who will understand, and soon enough you will meet more.
>>
>>35819743
lol even rejecting me on r9k shit!

lol cool then, take care, and no trust me, no finding someone to fix this much broken, super glue and duct tape couldnt even cut it.

chill and see ya later!
>>
>>35819809
the reason they said no is because they are a roleplayer looking for attention
you gave it like the thirsty fag you are
>>
>>35819837
perhaps but I tried dude, figured we had something in common and figured might be able to work through some of my shit, so sue me for thinking perhaps a time or two life might be different.
>>
>>35819947
Please don't take it as a rejection. I'm not rejecting you, if we met in person and you wanted to get to know me and I wasn't afraid of being rejected by you, I would totally be grateful to talk to someone like you. But I have to say no here and now. I mean, in this thread I'm sharing how I'm done wanting to get rejected.
And no I'm not role playing. All I want is to share my perspective, you are choose to believe or not that there are people out there on this planet that would say the stuff I said.
>>
>>35819809
its ok if you can't fix yourself. If you could care about someone who is broken, then you can be cared about like that to.
>>
As a guy who has been approached a few times:

I think women start off innocent thinking a handsome guy is going to be sweet and romantic and all this other Disney BS she's been taught.

Then after she's actually started talking to guys she realises that they're much more mundane and self-interested than she thought, and they don't really give a fuck about romance.

After getting fucked few times the girl now assumes that most guys just want to fuck her and the illusion is shattered. At this point she'll become far more selective and generally wait for guys to approach her, or she'll be looking for a genuine emotional connection rather than just assuming that pussy tingles = perfect compatibility.

As the passive gender this is more or less how it's supposed to work anyway. Women approaching men is a pretty new phenomenon in many cultures.
>>
>>35817210
Good luck with that, I use no social media, though if you count Steam then that.
>>
>>35819016
>last part
Is not that the "dont-answer-immediately-but-wait"-advice, just a bit twisted?
>>
>>35817210
>tfw qt at uni asked me for kikebook once and told her i didnt have one
she was one of those that is cool to everyone though (impossible to tell if she is hitting you or not), so there is that
Thread posts: 185
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.