[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Times when your parents beat the shit out of you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 2048x1536px
and what you did that warranted it
>>
> 11 year old me, was doubting wether or not i should go into football (soccer) camp for a week , 20 people in room
> couldnt choose, got stressed due to confusion and puked on my dad's leg
> only time i got beaten to this day
>>
>tfw she gave me 20 dolla when she was drunk and then claimed that I stole it when she got sober and beatthe shit out of my 12 year old ass
>>
File: 102328_23LP_web.jpg (91KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
102328_23LP_web.jpg
91KB, 800x800px
>stab dad in his back
>he doesn't instantly drop dead like in the movies
>before I can stab him again he punches the shit out of me and I wake up in hospital with several fractures
pic related
>>
>>35814904
Too many times, and nothing at all.

My dad is a weak man who is unable to deal with the most basic inconveniences in life, that's why he beat his kids.
>>
my dad wouldnt take me to go see fireworks on the 4th of july, i dont remember why, but i got mad, went to the kitchen and grabbed the garbage bag out of the garbage, and threw all the garbage over the lawn. he beat the shit out of me for that
>>
>>35815376
The kids are the inconveniences in his life thus he beats them
>>
>>35815051
Wait, the only time got beaten was for something out of you control
no wonder you here your parents must have been shit.
>>
>>35815410
Yeah but that just made it worse for himself. Now he has a bunch of adult children that are just going to let him rot in a budget retirement home.
>>
>Still remember one time
>Maybe 9-12 old
>Was painting inside the house
>Started painting car garage ceilings
>Yells to go faster
>A few drops of paint hit floor
>Hurry clean it up
>Grab mineral spirits soaked rag
>Tells me I crouch like a fat pregnant woman
>Runs from half way across the garage
>Kicks me in the ribs while I was cleaning on knees and hands
>Fall
>Breathe in fumes
>She walks away
>Tells me to finish cleaning and painting
>Leaves

Kinda ignored that happen for years, I guess I suppressed it.

I'm ok now, see I'm here, on a robot forum
>>
>>35815351
Was your dad a piece of shit, or are you just a retard/psychopath?
>>
tfw you grew tall and lifted alot and now you could beat the shit out of your anger manager dad
>>
>>35814904
too many times kek
>>
>in high school
>angry and depressed
>self destructive, start intentionally starving myself/dabbling in drugs
>parents find out, we get into a huge argument
>mom grabs my arm out of frustration, I pull away quickly and she stumbles forward
>6'2 200 lb father thinks that I am trying to hit my mom (i would obviously never do this)
>he rushes forward and grabs me by the throat, pinning me to the wall
>I attempt to push him off of me
>he responds with a solid punch to my stomach
>i drop immediately, he has that unmatched middle-aged dad strength
>shoves my face into the ground, threatens to kill me if I ever touch my mom again
I didn't even do anything to her, nor did I have the intention. I was very angry over it for a while, but looking back on it they really cared for me and were probably scared. I deserved it too, I needed to be put in my place. My parents and I still have a good relationship
>>
Mom had hyperthyroidism. Mood swings were constant, she would beat us over nothing. Something like 90% of my beatings were unwarranted.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.