[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

leggings shame

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>2 sluts not allowed to board flight because of leggings
>get butthurt and turn to social media

http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/26/15065356/united-airlines-twitter-contract-of-carriage-board-flight-leggings

Glad I'm not the only one that thinks that shit is unacceptable. How shitty to you have to be to sexually tease innocent men at the airport?
>>
>>35814094
how autistic do you have to be to give a shit about what someone else is wearing?
>>
>>35814325
PUT SOME PANTS ON YOU DUMB FUCKING SLUT

NOBODY WANTS TO SEE YOUR NASTY ROAST BEEF LOOKIN PUSSY
>>
>>35814325

To be fair normies are 10x worst at doing this.
>>
>>35814357
>implying I'm a roastie
Most women that wear them don't even have a camel toe or anything visible past their figure. If that's really such an issue you shouldn't even be going outside lol
>>
>>35814094
>fly for free using an employee pass
>company has a separate dress code for flyers using said pass
>ignore the fine print on your free ticket
>get mad

this is a non-story, if the girls bought a retail ticket they would have boarded without comment
>>
>>35814325
Yeah let's just wear no clothes at all. if you care at all then "you're autistic"

kill you'reself fool
>>
>>35814498
Because going nude and wearing tights are definitely the same.

At least try if you're going to argue.
>>
>>35814524
I'm showing you the most extreme version of your argument to demonstrate that it's retarded. Your same "logic" applies.

There's a reason we wear clothes. Look at pictures of your grandma and great grandma. That's an era of class and modesty that we have totally lost. Now, women walk around showing their entire ass all day every day in a lazy bid for attention. Being a fucking unadulterated slut should NOT be tolerated in this society.
>>
>>35814524
You didn't say leggings tho. You just said "clothes". Obviously there's a principle behind it all.

Idc because I'm not affected by this and I don't care for roastie tears.
>>
lol @ "its comfy!" excuse. Do you really need maximum comfy 24/7? You're a lazy little slut that enjoys strutting her ass in public, just admit it.
>>
>>35814094
last year i was visiting family and took a 6 hour flight, got sat next to a hot stacy wearing leggings like this with the little mesh windows

she smelled really fucking good and i got a chub when our elbows touched accidentally during landing

just had my headphones on and avoided eye contact/looking in her general direction for entire flight like a true robot

>t. 26kv
>>
that tweet mentioning a mother letting her 2 younger daughters wear leggings
>>
>>35814679
link

jjjciii
>>
Stories like this make me glad. Roasties burn in hell.
>>
>>35814578
No one is showing their entire ass if they're wearing leggings though, it's a pair of pants. You're just triggered because someone else is confident in their body
>>
>>35814953
It is not a pair of pants. It is a pair of LEGGINGS you fucking retarded NIGGER.
It's in the fucking name, how can you be confused about this?

Leggings are not pants. They are not meant to be pants. They are meant to be worn with a dress or long shirt or some other type of concealing clothing for modesty. That's like saying tights are a pair of pants.

Whether it is a "pair of pants" or not, their entire ass is still showing, so I don't know what the fuck your stupid point is.

Also I can see you've been brainwashed by liberal media that teaches you not to address an argument but rather speculate as to the secret motives of a person making an argument. Instead of arguing about why modesty doesn't matter, you speculate that I'm "omg so triggered :'( because someone is prettier than me xD"

The only thing that "triggers" me is the horde of immoral listless fucks who worship hedonism and irresponsibility. Like you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.