[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your average score, /r9k/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

What's your average score, /r9k/?
>>
>>35813757
i work at a construction site and have no friends and i've not interacted with girls since high school so zero
>>
I've never spoken to a girl like that. Usually when they've been "comfortable" around me is when their friend dared hem to come up to me and start making conversation.

I've never actually had a girl in my friend group nor do I talk to girls now.

Literally interactions with girls make up about 2% of all my interactions.
>>
>>35813757
the last girl who interacted with me was very nice to me. she thought i was smart or something and wanted me to teach her how to pass her science exams. she was really dumb and wouldn't study for more than 5 consecutive minutes before going on her social media. unsurprisingly she didn't talk to me after exams were over.
>>
0 because >interacting with women
>>
>>35814073
She's basically me and it's why I'm currently a wage slave on minimum wage.

I can't focus because I'm retarded.
>>
Zero because I never interact with women.
>>
>>35813757
>What's your average score, /r9k/?

I don't talk to women or have friends so 0
What do I win
>>
>>35813757
I've had girls give me cautious looks and annoyed looks when I try to be funny. My humour isn't even edgy it's just shite.

They seem so comfortable around my Chad friend it's just when I'm there they get like this.
>>
>>35813757
How would I know I don't catalogue peoples reactions to me, that's fucking absurd.
>>
>>35813757
0, so I must do something vaguely right.
>>
>>35813757
jokes on you, i don't even speak to women
>>
File: Notice me.gif (298KB, 420x396px) Image search: [Google]
Notice me.gif
298KB, 420x396px
>>35814261
This, Erika is a cute though.
>>
>>35813861
>>35814087
>>35814117
>>35814936
you guys are all fucking joking, right

this is memes, right
>>
File: 1481278354462.jpg (84KB, 623x506px) Image search: [Google]
1481278354462.jpg
84KB, 623x506px
>>35813757
Is it wrong if I do this a lot with some people?
>>
>>35815344
no, r9k was brought back to give virgins and social outcasts a place to vent and post feels
get off here if you aren't one of us and can't relate to our situation
>>
>>35813757
I have never talked to a girl so 0 I guess
>>
>>35813757
0 points and I hang around girls regularly

But my friend's gf does this to me because I joke around with my friend in that gay way
>>
I haven't talked to a woman (cashiers aside) ever since my high school crush laughed in my face when I asked her out, and then told everyone how some pathetic loser thought he had a chance. So I guess I'm off the charts.
>>
>>35813757

zero

bloxityb
>>
>>35813757
What the fuck is that image supposed to say? What do the points add up to?
Keep in mind I'm not autistic and have a loving gf whom i have sex with regularly
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.