[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

social awkwardness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1481218741866.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1481218741866.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>Senior year (uni)
>new year, new students
>See attrative girl
>Same major as me
>Our eys meets
>This happends a few times
>Say Hello one time
>She says "Hi!" with a smile back
>good vibrations
>rarly goes to parties, but decided to go to one
>See her there
>dont know what to do
>for some reason i avoid to make eye contact with her
>end up not talking to her
>See her in school a few times, our eyes always meet
>Another party
>She sits next to me
>30-40 min goes by
>end up not talking with her again
>She's starting to be a bit uncomfartble around me, our eyes don't meet for so long anymore
>3rd party
>walk by her without making eye contact
>we both are aware of each

>Got internship for 3 months, leave town
>match with her on tinder once i get back

>a party within our major
>She's there
>wanted to tell her that i've no clue what the fuck im doing
>end up in a argmuent about a another subject
>end up leaving without saying anything

its soon been a year without me talking with her. I've talked with everyone else in her class besides her..
>>
Sounds like you need social help beyond what you might get from frogposters on this website. If you want a real conversation feel free to kik me metalfacej
>>
You might be looking into this a bit too much. She probably just feels bad for you or something lol.
>>
>>35813642
society is too cynical for anyone to accept honest feelings
>>
>>35813702
I've no problems talking with others, including girls. However, as soon its gets more than "friendship" i get really social ackward.. still got my v card after all..

Im really into fashion, and think i've a really good sense of clothes..
>>
File: IMG_0107.jpg (272KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0107.jpg
272KB, 640x640px
>attractive girl sits next to me in class
>go to next class
>she's in that one too
>sits next to me and says "you're in this class too" and smiles
>mumble yeah
>few minutes pass
>change seats to the back of the classroom
>professor comes in and tells us we'll be having class in the adjacent classroom this semester
>the new class room has tables instead of desks
>girl sits at the same table as me
>switch tables
>next day she changes seats in the other class she sat next to me in
>hasn't looked at me or acknowledged my existence in any way since
>>
>>35813887
Ok, so you meet eyes with her and she said hi to you once and you talked to her once at a party. She's just being friendly, she's probably like that with tons of other guys at your university.

And she's hot and goes to parties on top of that. She probably gets chad cock at least once a week, which probably means you can't compete unless you have something truly unique to offer (i.e. great chemistry with her personality wise, or wealth) unless you're just as good looking as those Chads, in which case you probably wouldn't be posting on /r9k/.
>>
>>35813642
>Going to parties
>Using Tinder
No sympathy for failed normies. Kill yourself
>>
>>35813980 >>35813973
I got 1 friend who basically drags me there, also the one who made tinder for me.. I only use it for swiping, I can admit its kind of fun to see who I match with. Since I enjoy clothes and appearance i do get some matches.. but this part of me is new since college, have grown alot as a person past 3 years, before this I was no one and didnt pay to much attention about my appearance.

I still see me as the same guy i was a few years ago, were no one really talked too me. As that guy.. I decided to change once I did get into university, but my confidence haven't grown too much.

>>35813973 You're right. but I do think my appearance and clothes make me attractive enough..
>>
>>35814240

>excuse for why you have a tindr
>excuse for going to parties
>unsure assertion about your attractiveness
>thinking you need to justify your actions to people on the internet
>ask for the approval of people on the internet

no wonder you're a virgin you meek retard
>>
>>35813642
1. Don't date Tinder hoes but if you do,
2. Talk to her, be a man or get cucked.
Simple as that.
>>
File: 1446058853058.jpg (101KB, 1024x904px) Image search: [Google]
1446058853058.jpg
101KB, 1024x904px
>>35813688

>frogpost advice is not good

is that why i cant get gf
>>
>>35814240
>Excuses
I don't give a fuck, you're a failed normie through and through.
>>
>>35813642
forget her. that ship has sailed, my friend.
>>
>>35814342
Yes, you're right, but I don't know how to do it, I planed to try once i matched with her.. It would be weird if i wrote to her now on tinder right?.. its been like 2 months haha, shes prob not even intressted in me anymore..
>>
>>35814573

yes she is not interested anymore. learn from your mistakes and do better with the next girl
>>
>>35814573
Just step up to her and ask if she wants to go for a fucking drink after school or whatever. Seriously man, either do it or hook me up because if you don't break this cycle, you'll end up cucked over and over again.
>>
>>35814573
When I was in college, I was very socially anxious. There was this girl who was my first crush. Due to her being my first crush I never dared speak to her. Eventually we both gruduated and went our seperate ways.
I never saw her again but somehow I could never get over her. For -5- years, I had her stuck in my head until I did everything I could to reconnect and man the fuck up. We've now been together 3 years.
>>
File: 1481510871357.png (120KB, 316x320px) Image search: [Google]
1481510871357.png
120KB, 316x320px
>>35814361
I've seen some genuine diamond-in-the-rough gold tier advice on here but it gets buried under posts poking at your insecurities or trying to troll you
>"Hey guys I'm having this suspicion about my gf"
"cuck" "shes probably being blacked right now" "LOL KEK BTFO" "*genuine advice*" "you should murder her, rape her corpse and post pix xDD"
>>
>>35814721

>supposed to be inspirational
>doesn't realize all women are evil and relationships are stupid and pointless yet

in the end she'll either cuck you, have your kids, cuck you, and then steal all of your stuff(including your kids), or she'all never cuck you and you'll grow to resent each other and she'll be annoying and fat until you die
>>
>>35814657
I'm kind of afraid to take the leap, i always been and therefore kind of avoiding situations where I possibly could have lost my v card.. which is like 1-2 time

>>35814721

I've 2 months left. atleast I'll give my best to try to talk to her. I'm kind of similar to you, since its not very often I get interested in a girl, I would say this is the first time, but its not even close to be a crush.
>>
File: 1487421302616.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1487421302616.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>35814361
are we the bad guys here?
>>
>>35814817
If you're living by that kind of mindset, sucks to be you. I know some women, if not most, are cockhungry, racemixing leftist whores but there are a few gems out there. Either way, by refraining yourself from a happy relationship, upholding your nationality and heritage..good luck, buddy.
>>35814821
Simply go to here, pretend this whole eyecontact thing and social meltdown never happened and be like "Hey, I've seen you around quite a lot but never actually got to know you! Share some words and plan something so it at least has a follow up.
>>
File: 1465710534715.png (425KB, 486x495px) Image search: [Google]
1465710534715.png
425KB, 486x495px
>>35813969
i don't get why some robots think this school of thought is less socially damaging than just attempting to make conversation and possibly having your reputation damaged if you sperg out,

just completely avoiding human contact like an autistic hermit will no doubt be less popular with normies than just being awkward, awkward people can still be friend candidates for normos but if you act like you hate everyone you see nobody is going to like you
>>
>>35814845
We're the villains of this website
Everyone on all the other boards hates us
>>
>>35815957
If you fucks would keep your frogs to your containment board no one would hate you
>>
>>35813969
Yea, women don't usually respond well to anything that can be perceived as rejection

I don't know what you were expecting, for her to continue chasing after you?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.