[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hug your family members

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 4

You can use this thread for any member of your family

mom/mother/cousin/sister/imouto/onee/aneki/brother

Option 1
Go hug your sister, tell her you love her, and post results.

Option 2
If she is out of reach or you want to change your approach you may also text her 1 of the following lines.

1 - I've always loved you.
2 - I'm in love with you.
3 - I love you.
4 - Why haven't we had sex yet?
5 - Would you ever give us a chance?
6 - Do you feel about me the way I feel about you?
7 - I've hidden my feelings from you my whole life.
8 - Are you hungry? Want me to get you something?
9 - If we could do anything together with no consequences, what would we do?
0 - You are the one thing in my life that keeps me sane.
Dubs - I want to make love to you regardless of what others may think.
Trips - I want you to remember that no matter what you say I will always care about you. But the truth is I love you more than family... I want you.
Quads - Know that I am not joking, I am in love with you and want to be with you. I would never joke about this, and I want to be with you for the rest of my life.
Quints - I fell in love with you years ago... I'm taking a chance to tell you that despite of us being related you are the only person I ever see myself starting a family with.

Some of these can be played off as a joke just in case, but not all.
You can also use this thread if you are a sister looking to cuddle with your brother as well.

THIS THREAD MAY BE USED AS A ROLL OR A PRANK OR A SIMPLE SHOW OF EMOTION.

Regardless of your choice make sure to tell her how much you love her too!
Now go!
>>
Rolling for option number 2..
>>
>>35813577
Good luck texting that to a * year old, you sick fuck
>>
>>35813609
>implying it isn't only a matter of time
>>
>>35813577
>>35813609
Yeah I think that calls for a reroll
>>
mom never hugged me why should I hug her
>>
>>35813874
To thank her for giving you life
>>
>>35813938
Please don't go around assuming genders
>>
>>35813577
>>35813801
Stop posting you fucking degenerate tripfag.
>>
>>35814925
While the things he's doing in life are disgusting and should be discouraged, kindly fuck off
>>
>>35815031
>defending a disgusting tripfag
Wow, you're just as disgusting.
>>
>>35814925
All I did was roll and then reroll
>>
Rollin'

Will post results
>>
Woah these threads are still alive somehow?
>>
>>35815634
Love for imoutos means these threads will never die! (I hope)
>>
>>35815634
Even if they die every day, I'll keep posting them

>>35815571
Who are you saying it to?
>>
>>35815696
My sis, 4 years younger

already sent the text
>>
>>35815696
You are a hero dear anon!

What was the last update on Little Brother Lover? Did she come visit after #Lucygate happened?
>>
File: 1480051171780.gif (87KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1480051171780.gif
87KB, 640x360px
>tfw this is the 100th thread since IC posted
And to think that he, along with three other trips, were nothing but a lonely girl's fantasies.
They're all still real in my mind
>>
>>35815784
I thankle ye
I believe she said she thinks her older brother is onto them, pretty sure it was before #Lucygate
>>
>>35815634
they are populated by a small number of samefags who really like the idea of long-form collectively-sourced incest erotica played out on 4chan

it sounds like i'm shitting on it but i actually think this thread is a model for containment threads actually working. i never see any of this shit outside of this thread, it's pretty much its own self-contained thing like /britfeel/. and like, whatever gets you off, i guess go for it.

in the daily cancer of /r9k/ this is benign rather than malignant
>>
>>35815863
I agree. While it's pretty degenerate these stories are/were very engaging.
>>
>>35815031
>A
>Fucking
>Trip
>Fag
>>
>>35815895
>purest form of love
>degenerate
>>
>>35815921
Do you people really have nothing more important in your lives to get upset about than people using something that helps people keep track of who is who?
>>
After almost 20 years of no contact, I try to hug my mom every day. She's sleeping now, i'll ambush her with one later. Maybe a kiss on the cheek.
>>
>>35815863
These imouto generals used to be at /a/ but nowadays 3D blogging is prehibited there
>>
>>35813909
I didnt ask for it and neither did she
>>
>>35815718
Did your sister respond yet?
>>
File: penalty5.jpg (339KB, 650x922px) Image search: [Google]
penalty5.jpg
339KB, 650x922px
Kiss imouto desu onii-aniki
>>
>>35816131
Maybe do something about it instead of whining about it
>>
Pat buddy how's it going?
>>
>>35817890
Fuck off, he's not welcome here.
>>
>>35817944
Oh, sorry sir, forgot you were in charge
>>
>>35817944
How about you fuck off, they're all welcome here. Don't like it? Make your own thread and watch it die.
>>
>>35818121
These threads are more fun to watch die because you autists cling onto them by bumping nonstop.
>>
Rolling. 100% will follow through, my sister is downstairs
>>
>>35818338
Aww damn, I really don't think I can do that, over the line by just a tiny hair, sorry fellas but I would be lying to say i could do that to my older sister.

Re rolling
>>
File: 184172330.jpg (11KB, 184x172px) Image search: [Google]
184172330.jpg
11KB, 184x172px
>>35818419
>asking her if she's hungry
>over the line
>>
>>35818419
Christ almighty I really dont think I can handle this one either, re rolling.

Sorry my dudes this one's for real. I will deliver
>>
>>35815863
The only thing that I don't like is that hug-your-imouto threads have been common for a while and the long ass stories pretty much kill the OC. It's much more interesting when people create brand new funny content greentext stories every time instead of roleplaying for countless threads.
>>
>>35818610
>It's much more interesting when people create brand new funny content greentext stories every time instead of roleplaying for countless threads.
but we have no greentext stories
>>
>>35818610
Ey I am role playing dummy, you accusing me of trolling? Give me a break I bet your a Christian-Cuck slave to a book and imaginary sky wizard
>>
>>35818682
Probably because these threads are circle-jerk now.

It could also be that I made a bad diagnosis and the real reason why we don't have greentext stories is because the site's population has changed
>>
>>35806620
I just did it, I confessed to her again for the second time.

I just told her again that I'm serious and I'll take responsibility with her. I also say I'm proud to have her as my sister I adore her as my ideal woman.
I also add I don't mean to pressure her, I just wanted to say how much I love her.
She keep a bit of distance when I'm talking to her, and didn't say or comment anything.
The whole time her face looks troubled though, but she didn't stop me or run away from the conversation. She just stay on the couch afterwards keep watching the TV.

Is it a bad thing?
>>
>>35819532
Let her think it over for a few days, this is a life-changing decision she has to make.
>>
>>35819570
What the best course of actions after a few days passed?

I kinda worried she'll ran away or distance herself from me more after this.

The first time I confessed, we got to normal bro-sis routine by night. As if it never happened, but I can feel she looking at me with... some troubled looks.
>>
>>35819655
She's got a big decision to make now, she'll probably be troubled for the next few days. Just treat her how you normally would for now.
>>
>>35819655
She's probably thinking it over, give her some time. Ask her if she'll give you a chance after a while.
>>
>>35819796
>>35819830
Is there any chance she'll move away from home to get away from me?
She's quiet girl who kinda slow at doing things, but can be hard-headed on certain topic she's into.

I will be sad if I'm getting rejected by her and she's prefer another man, but I will be sadder if I just destroyed our relationship beyond repair.
On the other side, not confessing my feelings will make me hurt forever, so I don't think keep silent is a good choice.
>>
>>35820006
She's not gonna move away and stop talking to you for confessing to her. Relax, and let her think it over. Don't bring it up for at least a week.
>>
>>35820006
>she'll move away from home
That would be one hell of an overreaction. I doubt that's gonna happen. It's not easy to guess what she would do seeing as how you don't know what she thinks about all this.
>>
>>35820122
>for at least a week
If he does that, she could take that as a sign that he wasn't serious, and was just saying all that to see what kind of reaction he'd get.
>>
>>35820122
Yeah thanks, will try to act normally for now, like I did the first time.

>>35820125
It's hard to know what she thinks about this, she always keep her emotion and expression hidden very well.
That's why I kinda afraid she'll suddenly want to move out. She's just unpredictable sometimes.

>>35820151
Would 3 days be sufficient?
I waited 2 weeks since my first to confess to her again today though.
>>
>>35820251
Nobody would move out just because their brother confessed to them, even the thought itself is ridiculous. But yeah, 3 days is fine. It's up to you to spot a good opportunity to do it, though.
>>
>Dad comes home
>"Hey can you hold my feet while I do a handstand?"
>"Sure"
>Start to lose balance
>He finishes the job and pushes me over
>>
>>35820251
You've made how you feel about her known and I think she understands you are serious based on her reaction after this second confession, so I would suggest not directly asking her again for a while. If you are too persistent, she may feel like you are pressuring her despite your intentions. Give her some space for now and let your relationship normalize a bit. When things have cooled off, try spending some quality time with her. If things start to stay stagnant, then you may want to bring the issue back up.

You should also be prepared to answer some questions she may ask you in the future. Things like: why you like her, why her and not some unrelated girl, what you expect to come from the relationship, why you think it worth it to commit such a taboo and ignore all the risk, etc. Don't confront her with this, just be prepared.
>>
>>35820961
Yep, your family is made of trolls.

>"Hey can you hold my feet while I do a handstand?"
But why?
>>
>>35821588
I don't understand what you're trying to ask, can you please reword your question?
>>
Straya cunts, hug and bump
>>
>>35821588
I wanted to do a handstand and can't do it myself
>>
>>35823554
Do it up against a wall.
>>
>>35823721
She can already do that, she's trying to do it without support. She'll get it eventually.
>>
>>35823881
>that feel when you try to do a handstand when you haven't done one in years
It's a lot harder than I remember.
>>
Ausfags, hug and bump
>>
>tfw you see the empty bedrooms in your house and think about how wonderful a brother or sister would be

It's quiet with just me and my mom.
>>
>>35825109
See if she'd be willing to adopt another kid
>>
>>35825147
Things don't really work like that. I can't just tell my mom to give me a sibling because I want one.
>>
>>35825333
Why couldn't you? Parents that make only one children are fucking selfish and are essentially making their child a lonely autist
>>
>>35813519
rololololi
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.