[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25+ Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 140
Thread images: 22

File: 25plus.png (88KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
25plus.png
88KB, 300x300px
25+ robots report in.

>Who /broke/ here?
>Are you still in college like myself?
>Are you convinced yet that things never get better?
>>
I am not 25+ but hello :)
>>
>tfw 26 and not panda material
>>
27 here. Not broke but not enough money to buy happiness. Instead of anxiety about money I have anxiety about women, work interactions, and missed opportunities. My life isn't too bad but I am haunted by self doubt and uncertainty. A lot of it is in my mind; I'm just so used to looking at the glass half empty it's become a way of life. I have freedom though. No kids or wife and the ability to move/work where I please.
>>
>29
>nope have like $30,000 from working and staying home
>nope graduated years ago from community college in multimedia
>yes i kind of knew that when my friends found their own thing to do.
>>
>29
>no savings
>living from paycheck to paycheck
>>
>>35813469

I appreciate that you didn't explain the whole story, it is becoming really stale pasta
>>
File: 1490470181381.jpg (370KB, 790x903px) Image search: [Google]
1490470181381.jpg
370KB, 790x903px
I'm 26 years old starting at community college this fall.
>>
File: 1488624934803.jpg (102KB, 789x665px) Image search: [Google]
1488624934803.jpg
102KB, 789x665px
>>35813274

27 reporting in

>tfw still live with mummy
>tfw still doing the same things every day that I did 10 years ago
>tfw still no gf
>>
>>35813845

I know this feel all too well. Did you never go to college ?
>>
>>35813673

Better than staying a NEET, or underemployed in perpetuity. Good on you.
>>
>33
>I have $1,000 to my name
>yes
>I don't think I should give up yet.
>>
>25
>Masters in CS
>55k/yr Software Developer
>Still KHHV
>>
>25
>No job, still live with mom
>Senior year at Uni getting BS in Physics
>Things do get better. Thinking otherwise just says you enjoy being unhappy.
>>
>>35813936
>Masters in CS
>55k/yr
where did it go so wrong lad?
>>
>30
> Masters in CE
> no gf
> Nice job
>>
File: IMG_0056.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.png
30KB, 657x527px
>26
>$50k
>live with the folks
>no friends
>virgin
>>
>>35814008
Not him, but that's pretty decent in west europe.
>>
27. Have 2000$ to buy car with. Never went to college cause that's for rich folk, don't want to be a debtfag. Things get better anon. And then you might see what the life of the good man is like, someone content with what nature assigns him, and satisfied with being kind and just himself.
>>
>>35814008
Seriously are you working for government or something?
>>
>26
>left a janitorial job I have had since 2011 to go to community college full time
>possibly fail my Engineering 245 class
> rejected by Cal Poly Pamona
>Rejected by SDSU, actually got offered wait list status by them
>have no savings
>getting tired of being student, especially a poor one

hopefully I make it in life, otherwise I will go into the military with my STEM degree and become an officer
>>
>>35814137
>>35814008
It's entry level for a very small company with only like 10 employees. I'm hoping to work here for a year before I land a better job.
>>
>26
>changing majors, again. going to be 2 years before i graduate. been going off and on (often part time) since i was 19
>live with family
>burned all real life friend bridges from a psychotic episode
>online friend "relationships" consist of sending memes and links to eachother and thats it
>>
File: 1490434334156.gif (1MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
1490434334156.gif
1MB, 400x224px
>25
>been in love with a girl for 11 years
>we were kinda friends, but not really that close
>asked her out few times when I was in high school and she rejected me every time, probably because I was a fat little loser
>after that I moved to another city because of college and lost touch with her, but I decided that I'll spend that time improving myself.
>got fit, got a good job and a college degree, bought nice clothes and a decent car
>did all of that self improvement bullshit just for her
>start talking to her again few months ago
>asked her out again yesterday
>SHE SAID NO
This is it, /r9k/. I have no motivation left. I have no reason to get out of bed anymore. I hate my job, I hate going to the gym, I hate wearing faggy fashionable clothes or trying to be social. She was the only reason I kept going. Now that I know that she will never like me, I have no more reason to do anything.
>>
>>35814235

have you ever had feelings for a different girl?
>>
File: 1487403016504.png (141KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1487403016504.png
141KB, 409x409px
>>35814235
this is the most beta fucking thing i have ever read
>>
>>35814282
No. I have an unhealthy obsession with her. No other girl interests me even slightly. They even hit on me quite often, but I don't really give a fuck about them. In fact, they kinda disgust me.
She's the only girl I've ever fapped to, I can't imagine myself with anyone but her.
>>35814327
I know, anon. Fuck my life.
>>
>>35813274
27 neet alcoholic reporting in.
I had a job a year ago that I quit and never got another one.
>>
>27
>1433usd
>live by myself
>signle/friendless for the past 10years and almost 2months
i am what came from the alt.universe of myself if i did do those things. in another alt.universe, it is 2006 and i am happy.

i look up to the sky and wonder why
death has not visited me yet and is just a passer-by.
>>
>26
>went to my oneitis' boyfriend's birthday party last night
>he's a good guy so I don't hate him
>she barely said hi to me
>it was a surprise party and there were like 50 people there and people who flew in from out of state just to see him
>my birthday party had like 5 people total
>got drunk by myself at the bar
>left and went home depressed
>still depressed

goddamnit why don't I just stop with this bullshit, fuck her and fuck him and fuck all them
>>
>>35814376
well whats so special about her? what is she like?
>>
27. NEET schizophrenic alcoholic on disability bux.

I've reached my end game. Just waiting till I die from liver failure in a few years.
>>
File: transbearpig.jpg (39KB, 300x504px) Image search: [Google]
transbearpig.jpg
39KB, 300x504px
>>35814519
>27. NEET schizophrenic alcoholic
check check check, iktfdesu
sorry anon
hope you pass through a happy drunk period for a few hours at some point today
those are nice when you can get them
pic unrelated
>>
I'm 26 and I have indeed lost all hope and trust in humanity. I keep fantasizing about becoming a super villain and destroying the world with my army of loyal henchmen. Pathetic, I know, but it helps.
>>
>>35813507
>anxiety about work interactions and missed opportunities.
same here, it's all I can think about.
>>
>>35814630
can i be your 2nd in command?
>>
>>35814489
>tall and thin with small perky tits
>beautiful face, like, perfectly symmetric with a small cute nose, full lips, bluish eyes and porcelain skin
>never wears makeup and still looks like a 10/10
>very smart, but not a pretentious kind of smart. You can talk about anything with her: politics, math, art
>artistic, draws comics in her free time
>cutest voice ever, especially when she's concerned
>always looks very warm and happy to see you, even while she's literally breaking your heart
>very loyal to her friends, a good person
>has a great music taste (at least in my opinion)
>not a whore, had only one long-term relationship
>very rational and calm, doesn't overreact like the other girls, there's no drama with her
I tried so hard, but she's still too good for me.
>>
>>35814235
Fuck I'm so sorry anon.
>>
>>35814156
>I will go into the military with my STEM degree and become an officer

Yeah, if your get the degree.Seems unlikely considering you are failing classes in CC.
>>
>>35814663
Sure, if you think you can handle it. I only have one question for you: what's your favorite way to kill someone?
>>
File: helpermickeymouse.png (35KB, 813x825px) Image search: [Google]
helpermickeymouse.png
35KB, 813x825px
>>35814630
>>35814663
I wanna play, too; can I be Frau Farbissina?
>>
>>35814698
this isn't a real person this is a waifu
she wasn't real, anon
>>
File: 1476511658333.png (40KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476511658333.png
40KB, 700x400px
>>35814820
im not edgy enough for knives but i am very willing to shoot.
but i hope our organization will steal some nukes so we can glass people.
>>
>>35814846
Waifus don't reject you after all those years of self-improvement. I'd post a pic but I'm kinda afraid that someone I know irl is browsing this board.
>>
>>35814698
did she explain why she doesn't want you? if she was in a long-term relationship before it probably went bad and she's not ready for something maybe. i don't know man. i'm sorry. it is hard to find girls like that so hopefully she'll change her mind.
>>
>>35814919
Post someone that looks similar to her.
>>
what does being /broke/ mean? I have like 2,300 to my name but I consider myself poor
>>
>>35815285
I don't think you are poor. Unless if you struggle to buy things and pay bills quite often. Most poor people don't have any savings.
>>
30 years old
NEETbux
>>
>>35813274
>>Who /broke/ here?
no job, no $
>>Are you still in college like myself?
nope
>>Are you convinced yet that things never get better?
ive known this for a while

unrelated but i just went to the dentist a few weeks ago and got some cavities fixed and a tooth pulled. my fucking teeth still hurt, no clue whats wrong, and i dont have any money to go back.
>>
>>35813274
>26
>Chad from 17-24 but burned out
>useless polisci degree
>40k in loans
>didnt get any internships, network, or anything in college
>$4300 in the bank
>16$/hr full-time merchandising job

my dad told me at 17-18 he could pay for my student loans and i took his word since he's a lawyer than can command a 55$/hr salary. He hung me out to dry on the loans without telling me; robbing me of the urgency or agency to have changed my fate while still able to in college. Due to this self-percieved betrayal i've been living at his house rent free. The next move is to leech off my mom with dementia and live with her rent-free under the guise of "looking after her." I'll use the rent-free scenario to save money and maybe gain a real, employable skill or go to programming bootcamp. I'm hopeful.
I'm meme depressed but i can remain buoyant psychologically because i fucked 41 girls during my chad era.

I know i don't fit the typical robot profile. >preemptive REEE and GET OUT
>>
>>35815460
yeah but I don't have any residence, gf, healthcare and I basically just eat whatever is left over in my parent's pantry, kind of like a goblin
>>
>>35814830
As long as you can yell really loud you're in. I'm not much of a yeller myself.

>>35814879
I could probably use knives, but my favorite way would have to be putting a magnum revolver to someone's forehead and pulling the trigger. It would be like breaking the glass rod of someone's life right in front of my eyes. Nukes are, of course, the final goal.
>>
>>35815702
dude i'm poor and i have a gf lol its irrelevant
>>
>27
>$15,000 investment, but lost $2,000 so far....
>$3,000 on-hand savings
>Working for minimum wage at a call centre
>No prospects as far as I can see, all I do is work, browse 4chan for hours which makes me kek heartily, sleep, repeat
>0 friends (If you have even 1 friend you are normie cunt and i hate you)

I'm content, but I'm unhappy that I'm content... if that makes any sense? I feel like I should be progressing in my life but don't know how.

Every job I've gotten has been a sidegrade, nobody wants to offer more money nor do they reply. So I'm stuck in this low wage hell. God knows how I escape... as I said above, I tried getting into "investing" but losing money.
>>
>>35814235
What counts as a good job?
>>
>>35815753
get some kind of vangaurd mutual fund and don't touch it. don't bother trying to do some wolf of douchestreet short-selling, exotic stock faggotry. If you have money to blow sure, but other than that, just dump 15k in a mutual fund
>>
>>35814235
dude just GO FUCK SOME OTHER GIRL. Once you fuck multiple girls you'll see this pot roast for what she is. Don't get hung up on some lame bitch.
>>
>>35815855
It's almost like you assume that the people on /r9k/ have the social skills and/or looks to even approach girls.
>>
>28 in a couple of weeks
>I have 32k in savings and can buy whatever I want without considering the price (mediocre paying job but very low cost of living)
>no
>somewhat

The fact that I don't have to stress about money is the only thing keeping me from feeling like a complete failure. Over the past year I started making strides to improve myself jobwise, healthwise, and to not be a KHV. So far my results of that have been many unsuccessful interviews, a high chance of a layoff in the future, an injury, and lots of ghosting, flaking, and rejection from girls. I'm not sure how much motivation I have left.
>>
Im actually at work right now. I dont actually hate my job but i just wanna go back home so i can go back and finish act 5 of diablo 3 on my ps4

Oh im 26-year-old adult life is harsh but the simple things make it worth it
>>
>>35815964
28 y/o anon where do you live? i wanna move somewhere with a low cost of living
>>
>>35813274

I'm 28 with a job and a car, but I can't move out of my parents' house because the costs of car and student loans plus insurances practically negate my paychecks. I'm trying to get in shape and not making much progress.

A part of me still believes that things will get better, but that part will die with the rest of me on my 30th birthday.
>>
>>35816013
Northeast Ohio.
>>
>>35815964

You sure abut that?

You can't buy a property, or anything that makes one respectable among ACTUAL adults.

We are literally manchildren. We can buy lotsa video games and a cool $2,000 computer, ROX to be an adult! Kinda pathetic from an outside perspective.

Now, I know that's a normie thing to aim for (property) but it's a reliable indicator of success or adulthood.

I personally don't play vidya or have any hobby apart from browsing the internet and watching films/shows. Even then, with my expenses VERY low, I can never afford to become a homeowner simply grinding away working at my dead-end low wage job.

But you know what fills me with contempt and anger? Boomers. My father worked in a factory that was literally 2 streets away, and on his low wage could buy a house, a car, groceries, bills, with money to spare for 2 vacations a year.

Born slightly too late, goddamit.
>>
38 neet buxs for the last 8 years really trying hard to better myself as I don't want to be on benefits forever
>>
>>35816269
>You can't buy a property

If you could having a mortgage as buying a house, I could. I have great credit and enough savings for a 20% down payment for an okay house in my area. I just don't want to now.
>>
>>35816013

Upper michigan. There are literally houses on my street and behind me going for as low as 10g cash. It's maybe a 10 minute walk to the grocery store and all the dollar generals that popped up around it. Surprisingly nobody goes to the cheaper stores, they like their neighborhood grocery store better even if some of the stuff is retardedly priced. Still, you can live reasonably well on 700 a month, if you get more than that in neetbux, like 1g a month, you are fucking set.

Jobs are scarce, so have something locked down before you come up here. It's all woods and nature and shit, so if you like hiking, snow sports, and riding 4wheelers, trucks, and stuff like that, you'll love it here, otherwise it's a boring shit hole with nothing around. I live in Gwinn, it's about 25-30 miles from the main hub of this peninsula, Marquette, you can get there by bus, but you'll want to have your own car, which ain't hard to find around here either, use em til they break and find a new one for a few hundred. Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>35816393
Mortgages are pure kikery anyway. And I don't have high confidence in prospects of holding down a job for 100% of the time for what, 15 to 30 years?

I was a neet 2 years for god sake.

I'd love to own my own little property in a small village. Rent is the ultimate kikery. Paying someone indefinitely to simply live on land they own. All the furniture in this house is my fucking own, all the bills etc too. KIKES!!!

Owning property for the purpose of renting it should be fucking illegal.
>>
>>35813274
28, male, checking in.
25+ robots report in.

>Who /broke/ here?
Yup. Had a fair amount for a while, but I went to the doctor because I was having trouble breathing, and chest pains (inb4 fat. 5'11, 185lb). They found a tumor in my neck. Literally went bankrupt before I even found out what it is, no health insurance, still don't know.
>Are you still in college like myself?
Never even tried. Tried to go to a tech school though, for under water welding. Got into a dirt biking accident 3 weeks before leaving and completely destroyed my knee. Said I couldn't dive.
>Are you convinced yet that things never get better?
100%. Things used to be pretty good, from 22-26 things were fucking amazing. But then something happened, after that it just all went down hill. Things just keep getting exponentially worse.
Used to have a nice apartment, lived with my amazing girlfriend and our dog, we had a great job where we both worked together. After that all got snuffed out, things stayed ok for a while. Now I'm 28 living at the shoo my company is based out of, sleeping in my car every night. Tried to kill myself but my shotgun misfired somehow. I have a 12g shotgun shell with a struck primer that didn't go off sitting in my storage area.
>>
File: 1450443411814.jpg (208KB, 729x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1450443411814.jpg
208KB, 729x1000px
>>35816393

No nigga, land contract. Look it up.It's vastly superior to a mortgage. Mortgage will have you paying for the rest of your fucking life, land contract between individuals is far superior and far less annoying and you'll have it payed off as fast as you want it to be.
>>
File: 1490479638638.jpg (102KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1490479638638.jpg
102KB, 1024x683px
>>35815855
So you want him to become Chad and never settle down. Fuck off plebbit fag.
>>
>>35814204
>burned all real life friend bridges from a psychotic episode
>online friend "relationships" consist of sending memes and links to eachother and thats it

You're not alone there friendo. Literally my exact relationship with "friends"
>>
File: 1437930397663.jpg (463KB, 2988x2538px) Image search: [Google]
1437930397663.jpg
463KB, 2988x2538px
>26
>no job, friends, life
>dreaming of becoming a superstar since childhood
>>
who here /no potential/ here?
>>
anyone else here trapped in bad habits?
>>
>>35813274
>40
>self employed so only work just enough to get by
>have my own place
>kinda stuck in my life, can't see it getting better without me being motivated.
>>
I am 29 with no money, waiting on death
>>
>>35815527
try a dental school, they can help for free
>>
>>35813507
Money can buy you some freedom but if you depend on money then you don't have freedom after all so the only way to achieve true freedom is to reduce your need for money. - Varg vikernes

>>35813936
this

if you don't get a girlfriend or in some cases get married in general by the age of 24 and you're a man you're probably going to end up a stepfather or a guy that occasionally gets one night stands with unattractive women.
>>
>>35818687
>Money can buy you some freedom but if you depend on money then you don't have freedom after all so the only way to achieve true freedom is to reduce your need for money. - Varg vikernes
Yeah, the only true freedom is to be naked and eat worms and grass and sleep in the mud.

Oh right, he lives on massive French welfare, got his house from his wife's family, always had his entire life paid by his rich brother and parents, and LARPs as a "survivalist" having all the money he needs to buy ridiculously impractical cars and pretend he's "farming" and "living off the land" while having exactly zero success in growing any crops in reality despite all the (other people's) money he throws at it.
>>
>>35813274
>25
>still in college
>crippling anxiety
>use alcohol to deal with panic attacks
>interviews coming up
>tfw feel like dr jackyl and mr hyde legitimately
>focus on schoolwork but then I get bored
>use alcohol and drugs and I go out to bars and parties and have fun
>use too much drugs though
>everyone seems to like me, but I suffer from side affects of drugs and alcohol abuse: mainly depression and anxiety
>I am friends with all these different girls but after having a fun night with them I always end up way too fucked up to pursue anything else
>tfw sober I have no confidence

theres no way out
>>
>>35818988

Fuck dude, you sound like me ten years ago.
I swapped the drugs and booze for some ssri's. I gained 20 pounds initially, but it helped with the anxiety and panic. Managed to get the weight off, but now I black out when I drink.
>>
>26
>NEET but no NEETbux
>Went to "college" for half a semester in 2010
>Haven't been outside in nearly a year
>Don't speak to anyone besides my family
>I'm just lying in my bed waiting to die of heart failure
>>
>>35813584

start saving dollars faggot
>>
>>35813274
> graduated in summer, start a full time position in finance a month later

>working downtown dating a foreign qt

>no student debt, luxury condo life

just turned 25, feels great to be out of school
>>
>>35814235
your 25 and still in the "one it is" phase?
lol bro thats just faggy fantasism, no one believes in the "my true love" shit anymore

just talk to new girls and fuck them, if you cant be happy with her live your life

you where never supposed to be with her, if she cant like you for who YOU are than you would be less happy with her
>>
>>35816603
>settle down meme
>modern divorce rates
>>
File: 1487484232088.jpg (64KB, 732x761px) Image search: [Google]
1487484232088.jpg
64KB, 732x761px
>>35814235
I know how you feel dude, I have a similar story but I don't even want to tell it

>>35815855
First off, where do you think we are

Secondly, this is probably the shittiest possible realistic-sounding advice you can give someone in this situation, asides from telling them to kill themselves. I don't know what's good advice, so I'm not even going to tell him anything because I have no suggestions. Assuming you yourself have done what you suggested, why are you even on /r9k/? Not in the reee normie get out way, but in a deeper way. Did it really bring you happiness? All I'm gonna say is that someone told me the same thing (multiple people actually, including a drunk old homeless man in the alley with 3 ex-wives), I managed to accomplish it, and all it did was further degrade my opinion of humanity, dating, Western society, and modern relationships to the point where I'm fucked up even by 4chan standards. Can't say that I'm too jealous of people with massive wealth, power, and fame (like Trump), but one of the few kinds of people I am jealous of are those that managed to marry their first love or high school sweetheart and stay together...which was actually kind of common just a few generations ago.
>>
>turned 25 a few days ago
>never had a real job
>live with parents
>virgin
>parents don't even seem to care so I'm never pressured to do anything
I think I'm just going to mooch until they die and then sell the house I guess?
>>
File: sad frogan.png (99KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
sad frogan.png
99KB, 400x386px
>32
>house, cars, all debt paid off
>tfw no gf
>ffw perma virgin
>>
>>35818988
I only function well socially when I drink. I would never get laid at all if not for booze. Went out drinking months ago and had abdominal pain for weeks afterwards. Doctor said I can't drink anymore. I guess that means I will never get laid again
>>
29 friendless virgin reporting in, not NEET I wish but welfare does not pay and enough but I just keep getting fired because nobody likes being around me, the suffering is real. Yea I flip burgers for a bit and move on, sell a lot of shit on ebay.
>>
>>35820337
There's still hope for you. Make friends, travel, stay in hostels and fuck foreigners, join a church and marry a nice church girl
>>
29 here. I make $30/hr, my job is super easy, and I spend maybe 1/3 of it. Life is still empty and meaningless. I give lots of money to my online friends so they will talk to me because I am terrified of being alone and no one ever wants anything to do with me unless they are getting something from me.

It doesn't get better.
>>
32 years old, living with mommy, no job, alcoholic.

Utterly broke, living on pell grants and student loans

Yes, I'm a junior at a no name southern Illinois university. I'm the oldest person in all my computer science courses. Some of my instructors are my age.

Of course things won't be improving. My social skills are non existent, and those are the most employable skills one can have. Also got oral herpes from a skank I somehow talked into sleeping with me. If I ever manage to fuck around and graduate, I"ll have to face the rope or the bullet. I'll be out of options at that point.
>>
File: church_whore.jpg (95KB, 1430x882px) Image search: [Google]
church_whore.jpg
95KB, 1430x882px
>>35820477
>join a church and marry a nice church girl

Not even those are safe anymore man

https://vimeo.com/60768702

http://www.xvideos.com/video3770260/american_korean_student
>>
>>35816147

27 year old clevelandfag here, we should meet up anon
>>
>>35813274
>28
>Got a job,~120k/year, CS
>Living the normie life; I was a robot and still lurk here.
>>
File: Sounds.png (2MB, 890x913px) Image search: [Google]
Sounds.png
2MB, 890x913px
>>35813274
>29 yo male
>still living with parents
>shitty full time job that doesn't pay me enough to live on my own
>parents spent thousands on my education to no avail
>best i got was a meme degree in business
>no gf
>manlet
>have awkward, overpriced sex twice a year or so, never enjoy it
>have no hobbies or talents
>miserable every day
such is life in sunny South America
>>
>>35820665
thousands of what

what country are you in and what % of the population goes to uni? just curious
>>
>>35820705
PESOS, son
not sure about the percentage but with shitty improvised unis cropping up here, it should be on the rise
>>
File: 1486437598622.png (62KB, 373x380px) Image search: [Google]
1486437598622.png
62KB, 373x380px
>>35820665
At least there's Bunda, right?
>>
>>35820825
he said pesos

bunda is paid for in reals
>>
>>35813507

>Not broke but not enough money to buy happiness

Also sort of in this position. I make basically enough to rent an apartment and pay the bills but something like buying a home isn't close to being a possibility in the very near future. Although many have it much worse, it just is that feeling of being stuck in a rut that slowly grinds the mind day after day.
>>
>>35820530
if you be my online friend I wont ask for money (or games/goods) BUT I will demand you talk with me 4 days a week and if you mess up twice I'll ghost you.
I'm really nice but insanely clingy and insecure
>>
>>35820864
At least he's not Brazilian?
>>
>25, kv
>stable job
>own place

Life is like a highlight reel of mistakes I made. Feels pretty fucking lame, man. Too chickenshit to try new things, go new places, break my autistic routine. Someone send me a Misaki to fix this hell on loop.
>>
>>35820556
>Some of my instructors are my age.

Yeah. I'm 29 and went back to CC for awhile after earning a worthless degree. I live at home, and the CC is in a sort of exclusive area, so there's a lot of competition for the jobs there. Basically, a PhD is required (it's usually just a MA/MS).

I like going through the catalog and seeing who the professors are and what they teach.

It fucking sucked when I saw some bimbo my age is teaching a course in the field I majored in(political science). She didn't even have a stellar CV. Just BA Political Science, PhD in Women's Studies or some bull shit from the university I attended, and some NGO experience in Africa. You know she got the pussy pass.
>>
>>35816528
Some of those things are sort of your fault.

Dirt biking is inherently dangerous, and if your livlihood depends on your physical health, then you can't take chances like that.

Also, th e live in girl friend experience means you are a total normie and need to GET THE FUCK OUT!
>>
File: future.jpg (238KB, 641x600px) Image search: [Google]
future.jpg
238KB, 641x600px
Has anyone here dropped out of college? Has has your life been since you dropped/failed? I dropped when I was 19. I was way too depressed and was still in my immature high school mindset. I was a NEET for a few year, but then I got a job as a server in a nice area. I make good tips, but its not enough to where I can make a good living.

I'm thinking of going back, but I'm not sure what to major in. I though about going to Community college and get a cert in HR or something business related. Maybe even something in IT because from what I heard in some places you don't need a degree to be in IT.

Idk guys I'm 26 now and yet I feel like I'm in my fucking 40's. All my high school friends have their degrees, are getting married, having kids, and buying houses. While I'm just sitting here on /r9k/.

fuck me
>>
I'm so broke.. Money is my greatest worry. I have to steal and sleep at friend's places to get by. Kinda /homeless/ right now.
It's such a shitty feeling to be broke. Can't get a job. My clothes are old and shitty.
>>
>>35821378
Where are you type this from?
>>
>30
>own house and car
>make x2 state median household income
>1 years salary sitting in bank/401k
>live in bible belt
>women my age are burnt out single mom roasties
if I lost my job or was poor I would have necked myself years ago desu

life is dull and boring after school
>>
>>35821020
I know exactly how you feel friend. I have my own place but my daily routine is so bad I never made it into a home. I can't really get into a habit of cooking or cleaning so the apartment is always in disarray. I never have people over. I don't repeat the mistakes of the past, but they haunt me and I can't put them behind me. Is that how it is for you?
>>
>>35821350
all those normies are one illness/job loss from loosing it all and going bankrupt if it makes you feel any better

only actual rich people aren't in extreme debt from their mortgage, student loans, and cars
>>
>>35821560
what are you hobbies? Do you want to learn a language with me?
>>
File: Ouch.jpg (675KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ouch.jpg
675KB, 1600x1200px
>>35821350
I dropped out of college at 20. I'm 29 now and I make around $57k a year base. I have a pension, 401k, health and life insurance. I really wish I could bring myself to go back to school and get a better job. Pic semi-related.
>>
>>35821560
>own house
Completely? Otherwise im you just 4 years younger
>>
>>35821683
Are you EMT/nurse or just something in the medical field?
>>
>>35821683

That seems like good money, in a general sense. What field? I'm 27 and after my bonus I get just under $50K before taxes. Have super good benefits, though; including about 3 weeks paid time off per year, along with a nice $401K match. If I switched jobs and made more I would still really miss all of that vacation time.
>>
>>35821740
Nope, I'm like the guy in the middle.

>>35821771
Corrections. I get around 2 weeks of sick time a year and about 4 weeks of vacation a year.
>>
>>35821626
I buy canned stuff and eat it straight from the can, rinse pff the spoon/fork. Can't be assed to cook, and I'm not very messy, so don't really need to clean. Aside from work, I rarely go outside. I wish my parents had acknowledged my problems and forced me to get help.

But, yeah, I replay conversations in my mind and examine all the ways I fuecked up. Every interaction with a human being is dissected and analyzed for my fuckups. I will literally hit myself repeatedly until I can make it stop.

Don't get me started on how impossible it seems to get to sleep. My head is like my personal dungeon, and My brain is fettered to the walls of my skull, constantly abused with the images of my past.
>>
31 here I'm going to be in Los Angeles in a few days. How do I find a hipster female whom I can pay to have sex with me?
>>
>>35821653
guns and pc gaming mainly. would like to learn a language but I'd never use it

>>35821693
bank owns it i just live there lol. truthfully unless you plan on having kids it's better to rent a nice condo since when I die (and if I live long enough to have it paid off) it's going to my sister or brother who will just sell it and pocket the cash
>>
>tfw about to turn 26 in a few months and still live at home
>feels like everyone I know has long term partners, careers and are getting kids
I hate this feeling
>>
>28
>year and a half from wizard

can't wait for the power of the arcane
>>
>>35821954
gaming is good but sometimes its useful to exercise different parts of the brain. So what if we never use the language?
>>
>>35821948

Try sugar daddy sites like Seeking Arranged. Not all girls on those sites are looking for a true SD relationship. Some are down for p4p. You may have to put in some work and pay a bit more money, but they have far less drama and more "normal" than say, your typical backpage hooker.
>>
>27 living with parents
>shitposting on 4chan since 2006
>have a college degree in teaching
>can't find anything worth a shit in job market and stuck being a substitute for shit pay
>been this way for almost 5 years
>meanwhile younger brother drops out of community college, gets a job being a manager at his department, making $45K a year + benefits
>I'm barely scraping by with 18K and paying off loans
>no friends or relationships to speak of
>dad asking questions on when I'll find a proper job
>getting sick of this lifestyle and getting nowhere
>suicidal thoughts day in and day out
I just want one school to take a chance on me. I've busted my ass and no one gives a shit. I'm probably gonna join the Air Force in the summer if something doesn't give. What the fuck else must I do.
>>
>>35813274
>tfw 26
>tfw gf is pregnant
>tfw shit job that underpays me and pays me later
>tfw gfs casual job hasn't given her fuck all hours

kill me
>>
File: 1484378945521.jpg (75KB, 1013x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1484378945521.jpg
75KB, 1013x1072px
>26
>no job, degree fro two years ago that's probably not worth anything anymore, no experience
>younger brother has an internship, making connections, probably a job lined up once he graduates
>you have nothing

There's no more hope, I ruined everything.
>>
>>35821845
>corrections

Yeah, I knew there was a catch.
>>
>>35820556
>Some of my instructors are my age.
This is why I'm never going to college or any kind of course ever again. And why I'm never going to the doctor or any other "professional" for anything.
>>
File: tumblr_oh7zadeRIV1v6ew5no1_1280.jpg (62KB, 610x458px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh7zadeRIV1v6ew5no1_1280.jpg
62KB, 610x458px
>33
>Graduated college back in the summer
>Broke and moving home to help take care of sick mother
>Didn't want kids under I started having dreams with this recurring qt daughter character in them

Not sure about whether things will get better. Probably too late to get a decent wife(sorry, dream-daughter) but my friend wants to give me a job in his company and I'm a lot more self-aware, able to stick up for myself, and disciplined than I used to be.
>>
>30
>destitute
>finishing thesis
>Are you fucking kidding me? I was a slave to education for more than two decades and now I will probably end up washing dishes with an ECE degree. Zero connections and no social life.
>>
>>35820556
I'm 31 and just got interviewed by a 24 year old MIT grad. Can't wait for the age discrimination in the tech industry I'm about to enter.
>>
>>35822820

Don't say that bro. I'm 30 and just got my A+ cert. :(
>>
>>35821334
I absolutely know the dirt biking accident was my fault. I was trying to show off and eventually fucked up. I've never once said that it was anything by my own arrogance that caused it.
The live in girlfriend was a one time thing, that my autism fucking ruined. At first it was cute, I was someone she could fix, or whatever, but she got sick of it before that. I consider myself a "born again robot" as someone put it, in another thread.
>>
>>35822947

Godspeed. Everyone keeps saying to me that from age 30 onwards you are literally fucked and have no hopes for a job. Specially without significant previous experience.
Thread posts: 140
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.